Fan Art

Comments

• GertGettlerGertGettler Laptop Barcelona
    This is the 'general' topic for all kinds of fan art right?
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    zebrafish wrote: »
    Maybe this fan-made picture finds appreciation here (the artist is Andy Fairhurst on deviantart.com):

bond_by_andyfairhurst_d8mfsbi-fullview.jpg

That is cool
    I couldn't find a good cover for the EoN soundtrack (I don't even know if the 2006 digital release had one), so I made a couple for my custom expanded album. Thought I'd share them in case you deem them fit for your own use.

6BVM6o1.png
    FN8ACkq.png

I actually ended up using this one with this really cool image I found. I only added the credits and moved the logo to a better place.

exMuL0v.png
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    These are really awesome!
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Lovely stuff, where can I find the score?

@zebrafish, that’s brilliant, are there more of these?
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 3,687
    Here's a pencil drawing I did back in 1988 at the age of 22. Though vintage -I thought it fit this topic.

[img][/img]48764223478_2d5fd7eee0_o.jpgBondCollageWeb by ErikHollander, on Flickr
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    EHollander wrote: »
    Here's a pencil drawing I did back in 1088 at the age of 22. Though vintage -I thought it fit this topic.

[img][/img]48764223478_2d5fd7eee0_o.jpgBondCollageWeb by ErikHollander, on Flickr
    Woah. Are you a Highlander?

(Nice drawing :D)
    Thanks Minion. Naw - 'Murican. :)
    I meant 1988 - obviously. :[
    Fantastic drawing @EHollander !!
    Great talent......I cant even draw a matchstick man properly !!
    Thanks. It’s been along time since I’ve drawn like this. Not sure how rusty I would be now.
    Murdock wrote: »
    GoldenGun wrote: »
    Lovely stuff
    Thank you.

where can I find the score?
    Well, in my hard drive! But it's a combination of the official album with a rip of the game audio that you can find online, just properly sequenced, and with some tracks renamed (some had completely incorrect titles). I also added a "game" version of the EoN song (added the Bond theme segue into the song, which I missed, and switched the ending for the one from the game, without the "Bond, James Bond"); a complete version of City Chase (I posted that here); and the full version of a small cue that was cut short in the rip. There's definitely more work that could be done, as the rip isn't perfect to begin with, but it would be a big endeavour, and it seemed satisfactory enough to me. I'll send you a link to a copy of the game rip (not the exact same I worked with, but it's the same music-- I found it while looking for more tracks), and perhaps upload the specific tracks I mentioned.

Here's a pencil drawing I did back in 1988 at the age of 22. Though vintage -I thought it fit this topic.

I love this. Love it! Just one question: who is the guy to the left of Lazenby?
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    edited September 2019 Posts: 1,165
    Looks like Kristatos from FYEO
    Minion wrote: »
    mattjoes wrote: »
    Lovely stuff
    Thank you.

Well, in my hard drive! But it's a combination of the official album with a rip of the game audio that you can find online, just properly sequenced, and with some tracks renamed (some had completely incorrect titles). I also added a "game" version of the EoN song (added the Bond theme segue into the song, which I missed, and switched the ending for the one from the game, without the "Bond, James Bond"); a complete version of City Chase (I posted that here); and the full version of a small cue that was cut short in the rip. There's definitely more work that could be done, as the rip isn't perfect to begin with, but it would be a big endeavour, and it seemed satisfactory enough to me. I'll send you a link to a copy of the game rip (not the exact same I worked with, but it's the same music-- I found it while looking for more tracks), and perhaps upload the specific tracks I mentioned.

I think you're right. I honestly couldn't place him. For a moment I thought it might be Blofeld as drawn by George Almond.
    Minion wrote: »
    Lovely stuff
    Thank you.

I think you're right. I honestly couldn't place him. For a moment I thought it might be Blofeld as drawn by George Almond.

Yep,definately Kristatos.
  • BONDHDBONDHD Germany
    Short fun video below: My 911 got in the middle of the car chase of the Quantum of Solace intro 😊
    Well, the original movie didn't take it too serious about location accuracy: starting at the West side of Lake Garda in Italy we are suddenly on the East side and going in opposite direction - then one turn takes us to the Carrara Quarries 200km away and woops we are in Siena another 200km away ... :-O
    So I took the liberty to take this even further and expand the chase to the Dolomites in Italy (Fedaia pass and lake, Grödner Joch, Sella Joch), as well as passing by others top locations in the Alps (Timmelsjoch, Stelvio Pass,..)
    ;;)
    Here's the clip - enjoy:

• RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Thanks for that awesome experience, @BONDHD. Not least for the front seat view of the driver and the calm cool of the passenger. That was all great stuff.
  • BONDHDBONDHD Germany
    @RichardTheBruce yes, the little one stayed cool throughout the chase ;-) ;-)
    Stumbled upon this on The Spy Command's Twitter page. Not your typical Bond fan art, but why not post it here. Notice the swimming trunks on the guy matches the orange bikini of Halle Berry in DAD!

Stumbled upon this on The Spy Command's Twitter page. Not your typical Bond fan art, but why not post it here. Notice the swimming trunks on the guy matches the orange bikini of Halle Berry in DAD!

:)) That's pretty funny!
  • edited November 2019 Posts: 17,241
    RogueAgent wrote: »

:)) That's pretty funny!

I thought so as well, and it's the DAD reference that does it!

It's a good illustration too. Really like the colouring.
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    Recently I started to learn video editing, and this is my very first video.

• GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Just stumbled upon this amazing DAF fan trailer:

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    A bit of Dalton art :)

EbXr33oXYAgCZQV?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    mtm wrote: »

Very nice, @mtm
  • edited June 2020 Posts: 6,682

Haha, that's my work (of art). Thanks for the compliment.

Very nice, @mtm
    Seconded. Terrific work. I love those thick, black, "imperfect" outline strokes. The color palette is beautiful and perfectly suited for Dalton.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom

Very nice, @mtm
    Seconded. Terrific work. I love those thick, black, "imperfect" outline strokes. The color palette is beautiful and perfectly suited for Dalton.

Thanks! Yeah I was definitely going for scratchy and violent :)

Great trailer too! Love that remix.

Very nice, @mtm

Thanks! Yeah I was definitely going for scratchy and violent :)

Great trailer too! Love that remix.
    Thank you. The remix is by JMY (https://www.youtube.com/user/JMY007score/videos).
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    I bow to both of your superiority in editing @mtm @mattjoes =D>
  • Not nearly as good as some of the illustrations in here, but I made this.gvx40r2weya61.jpg