No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 5,185
    QBranch wrote: »
    Yep, that's what I meant, but at the same time, I don't want to see all the best bits before April!

Maybe it's time for another station break (from MI6).
    I'm considering it right now.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 13,879
    00Agent wrote: »
    Yep, that's what I meant, but at the same time, I don't want to see all the best bits before April!
    I would, but just don't have the double-oh-discipline.
    I would, but just don't have the double-oh-discipline.

I know that feeling.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I can't wait to be able to edit my own trailer for this film haha :D
    So many amazing new shots in this trailer, i don't even know where to look at. I also very much love the shot of Bond casually walking through the woods, but with purpose.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I'm slightly obsessed with Paloma drinking and waiting. Something very Villanelle (Killing Eve) about that.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    So many amazing new shots in this trailer, i don't even know where to look at. I also very much love the shot of Bond casually walking through the woods, but with purpose.
    It really does look crazy good. So many pieces are in place, I just hope the script lives up to the rest of those elements.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 3,126
    antovolk wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    https://i.imgur.com/dfxtVPd.jpg https://i.imgur.com/ywKSF1I.jpg this is wierd the same shot different angle somehow a reflection?
    Why would one trailer have her from one side and then another totally flipped they shoot twice from both sides bit confusing.

Editing, all to do with that and how the flow of it works

@antovolk

https://i.imgur.com/ywKSF1I.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/dfxtVPd.jpg I think I figured out what this is and why it's the car chase in Norway water on both sides of car she must be involved in the chase. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1133101/James-Bond-25-Daniel-Craig-release-date-pics-car-chase-Atlantic-Ocean-road-Norway-injury/amp
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Its the same shot flipped @007Blofeld Like definitely.
    Denbigh wrote: »

@denbigh why would they flip it we haven't seen the Atlantic road hwy yet and there is no reason to flip shots it's from a different angle.
  • RC7RC7
    I don’t think that’s the Atlantic road. I think it’s the scene shot in Scotland.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia

Every time I see the shots of Craig walking through the woods, I keep expecting a herd of verloceraptor's to come running out behind him.
    Red_Snow wrote: »

Every time I see the shots of Craig walking through the woods, I keep expecting a herd of verloceraptor's to come running out behind him.

True. Those shots combined are probably better than everything that came after the first two JP films ;)

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

@denbigh why would they flip it we haven't seen the Atlantic road hwy yet and there is no reason to flip shots it's from a different angle.

It is the exact same shot, just flipped. There are many reasons why they would flip it from trailer to trailer. It's all about making the information more digestible for your eyes. Obviously they felt that the shot worked better this way in relation to the shots either side of it.
    What if it's really a shot of Nomi's evil twin sister sitting on the passenger seat.

tenor.gif
    What if it's really a shot of Nomi's evil twin sister sitting on the passenger seat.

tenor.gif

No...a clone.

:-D
    That tv spot was the best yet.

This looks so much better than Spectre.
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    That tv spot was the best yet.

This looks so much better than Spectre.

Looking back, I have on doubt we'll say that all of Craig's films looked amazing. Even the piss-filtered SP ;)
    Univex wrote: »

tenor.gif

No...a clone.

The plot doesn't thicken, it doubles!

tenor.gif

No...a clone.

There's the tagline! Title: Doubleshot (of course)

tenor.gif

No...a clone.

Lynch is quite literally playing....a double 0.

tenor.gif

No...a clone.

Lynch is quite literally playing....a double 0.

Damn it man, we can go on all night!
    We probably shouldn't though ;)

This thing just writes itself.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2020 Posts: 5,835
    I'd love a little Doubleshot reference with Bond fighting Ash, as you could in some ways see him as a younger version of Bond. I know it probably wouldn't be a reference but the idea of him fighting someone like himself is quite cool and seeing as Lynch is an ally, Ash is the next best thing.
    Love the down shot of the Aston spinning. The composition is terrific.
  • 00Heaven00Heaven Home
    Do we really have to wait a few more weeks to see this movie haha.
    TripAces wrote: »
    The real question is when do these scenes play out.....pre-Matera? They seem very happy but Bond looks scarred.....part of me thinks that this scene is Bond’s introductionary scene into the film. It be quite the money shot getting Craig back in the iconic speedos for his first shot after the gun barrel

qL1hiru.jpg
    5OT0QTG.jpg
    8tBEXkc.jpg

I will throw out a crazy theory. This is the very end of the film.

I love it.

Then we can have Rowan Atkinson show up to plea for Bond's return back to service. Craig can say: "Never again. I've got no time to die", embrace Swann and wink at the camera.
  • 00Dalton700Dalton7 Portsmouth
    https://ibb.co/mT5hYdD

Have we seen this?
  • RC7RC7
    00Dalton7 wrote: »
    https://ibb.co/mT5hYdD

Have we seen this?

Fan poster.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 3,126

It is the exact same shot, just flipped. There are many reasons why they would flip it from trailer to trailer. It's all about making the information more digestible for your eyes. Obviously they felt that the shot worked better this way in relation to the shots either side of it.

@Denbigh @CraigMooreOHM@crI I realize yeah I think your right maybe it is a accidental shot getting put in the trailer from the editing room who knows.