No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• cwl007cwl007 England
    Just watching BBC breakfast here for in the U.K and they've just ran a trailer for an exclusive Billie Eilish interview all about the NTTD song tomorrow morning between 6-9am if anyone is interested.
  • cwl007cwl007 England
    Sometime between 6-9am I imagine, unless it's a 3 hour interview 😀
  • edited February 2020 Posts: 3,164
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Awesome footage! Cheers @antovolk. Is that our first glimpse of the NTTD clapperboard?
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    If they keep releasing footages & TV spots, it really means the film is indeed 3hrs long....and it means there's a whole lot we're yet to see. Meaning nothing's spoiled.
    QBranch wrote: »
    Awesome footage! Cheers @antovolk. Is that our first glimpse of the NTTD clapperboard?

I think it's a placeholder for these filmed rehearsals. The 'official' clappers are the ones we've seen with B25 up top.
  • silva13silva13 Australia
    Is that the helicopter from the trailer in the defender advert to? I'm so keen for this car chase. Besides QOS, craig hasn't had a standout car chase for me
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    antovolk wrote: »

Ha! Not often you see a car ad where they actually crash it! :)

I don't think we'll be seeing these on TV: I think there are actually laws about showing irresponsible driving on TV ads now!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    antovolk wrote: »

It has a lot to live up to, the original is an icon.
    silva13 wrote: »
    Is that the helicopter from the trailer in the defender advert to? I'm so keen for this car chase. Besides QOS, craig hasn't had a standout car chase for me

No, that's the helicopter used for filming with the camera at the front, the camera is in that ball at the front.
    @Penpen pause at 26 seconds. It's the exact shot after the camera chopper.
    @silva13 looks like you're probably right, it's a different helicopter isn't it, it's got those bits that stick out at the sides which the one with the camera doesn't have.
    @Penpen now to wonder who is in it? ;)
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    @Penpen @silva13 Here you go:

sxIwrK3.jpg
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    This had better be an error. I want this film longer than 2 1/2 hrs ...

• 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    I wouldn't worry, more and more cinemas report that it's 165 minutes long. All cinemas in my city have it listed as such.
    Probably just a place holder.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Maybe it's 153 minutes long.
    It better not be that short after this long wait!!!
    It's an obvious mistake.

Places where tickets are actually on sale and showtimes are up (the Netherlands) are pointing towards 165 mins...
  • Cineworld are saying 120 minutes......I can't see how this film won't be 2hrs 30 mins
    https://www.cineworld.co.uk/films/no-time-to-die/ho00006936

Also, new photos on 007.com of the Land Rover in action. Looks like motorcycles aren't just for the camera but are involved in the chase! There are two car chases in this film! I guess Nomi is nearby in the Superleggra.....
    https://www.007.com/defender-on-no-time-to-die-set/

BONDGallery_5.jpg
    BONDGallery_6.jpg
    BONDGallery_7.jpg
    Weird about the conflicting runtimes. I’m still thinking it’s going to end up on the longer side though - 2 and half to 3 hours.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Weird about the conflicting runtimes. I’m still thinking it’s going to end up on the longer side though - 2 and half to 3 hours.

I would assume this is the case considering end credits will run for how long? Seven to eight minutes? Plus the four minutes of opening credits/theme song?

If the run time is only 2 hours or less, that’d make for a very lean James Bond film when including these opening and closing credit times; I doubt this is a story that can be told in 1h 48 minutes...

(Especially when we are in for a PTS that’s going to clock in at 20 minutes or so).
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I think we're gonna get something around 2hr 45 :)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited February 2020 Posts: 12,459
    Thanks. Yeah I definitely want it at 2:50 time pretty much.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    I think we're gonna get something around 2hr 45 :)

We are in for long ride.
  • JG007JG007 Manchester, UK
    This had better be an error. I want this film longer than 2 1/2 hrs ...

It’ll definitely be a place holder. If this is also similar to what other picture houses are advertising currently then it’s clearly a placeholder.

With the considerable content we’ve seen filmed and so far advertised, amount of story that’s likely to happen and baring in mind this is due to tie up all of DC’s films and it being his finale it will most likely be 2hrs 30mins+ NO PROBLEM. Not to mention others comments and fair reason for the run time being closer to 3hrs (I wouldn’t complain!) albeit SP was imo 20-30 mins too long, i see the quality of this film, content, cinematography and story so far being worthy of a similar or longer run time than SP though.

Nothing to worry about, I’m just as keen as anyone to get a large slice of Bond screen time after this outrageous wait but I’m not concerned seeing these claimed film times. A well deserved and lengthy film ahead 🍸
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    There might not be another opportunity to make a 3hr Bond film than this....since it involves linking Craig's films, it's the perfect excuse.
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    I'm 100% certain the 1h53m was likely meant to be 2h23m because somebody read 153m and forgot to convert it to hours and minutes.