No Time to Die production thread

Comments

The last time EON put new score music in for a trailer was LICENCE TO KILL. Since then it’s either been music exclusive to the trailers or they would mix in a bit of score from a previous (TWINE trailer featuring TND score).

So with that said, I’m not expecting to hear anything from Zimmer until both the soundtrack and the film are released.

Didn't Zimmer or someone close to him say that the upcoming trailers WILL feature his music?
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited February 2020 Posts: 3,018
    Found these. Posted by Miles Nurnberger, Director of Design at Aston Martin Lagonda. Apperently this is the actual Aston Martin Valhalla used in NTTD, with AM DB5 in the background.

milesnurnberger
    Straight from the movie set..... 👀7
    ——
    #astonmartin #astonmartinvalhalla #valhalla #cardesign #design #luxury

KFIGiKt.jpg
    aip8tHv.jpg
    1Fkv8e8.jpg
    4dpLoen.jpg
    This car just looks silly. I liked the AMs of the late 90s through the 2010s. But this one is like a bat mobile.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2020 Posts: 5,834
    Would like to hear peoples thoughts on this...

I think either Ash or Paloma will end up being villains. Least it wouldn't be MI6 this time haha.

I'd quite like to see a fight between Bond and Ash. A "young, fit blonde agent" vs Bond. Maybe give us some Raymond Benson Doubleshot vibes haha :D

Also, who do we think Nomi will take out? I have a feeling Nomi will take on Primo, while Bond takes on Safin.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    Denbigh wrote: »

I think either Ash or Paloma will end up being villains. Least it wouldn't be MI6 this time haha.

I'd quite like to see a fight between Bond and Ash. A "young, fit blonde agent" vs Bond. Maybe give us some Raymond Benson Doubleshot vibes haha :D

Also, who do we think Nomi will take out? I have a feeling Nomi will take on Primo, while Bond takes on Safin.

I think so too, yeah. Bond will fight Primo in Matera, and Nomi will probably kill him in the base, while Bond takes care of Safin and his guards.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    @00Agent Unless he's taken care of in Cuba cause I think he's there as well.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Bond, while in Cuba, wields the same AK that Primo holds on his character poster. So, you would think Bond 'confiscates' it from him in Cuba. Wonder if Primo makes it past the Cuban scenes. I'll take a stab and say he does show up later on. The henchman surviving the villain would be cool to see again.
    I think he will make it to the finale, simply because his wardrobe from his poster looks like the one Safins guards are wearing in the trailer. But he might also wear it in the London tower scene, hard to tell.
  • NectouxNectoux São Paulo, Brazil

That would make a very good montage for the third act, like what Nolan does with parallel stories coming to a climax together. Primo looks like the ideal nemesis for Nomi, they're both young and use military gear. I wish Primo survives till this, making him a very hard target, like a terminator.
    00Agent wrote: »
    I think he will make it to the finale, simply because his wardrobe from his poster looks like the one Safins guards are wearing in the trailer. But he might also wear it in the London tower scene, hard to tell.
    Billy M, as Ash, was seen driving the Land Rover Defender and the car has russian plates. So it safe to say that Ash is Safin's henchman or some ally at least
    edited February 2020 Posts: 5,185
    Contraband wrote: »
    Billy M, as Ash, was seen driving the Land Rover Defender and the car has russian plates. So it safe to say that Ash is Safin's henchman or some ally at least
    Sorry, we were talking about Primo. At least i was. I think Primo will make it to the finale. I don't know anything about Ash yet, he might be a villain or not at this point.
    Sorry, we were talking about Primo. At least i was. I think Primo will make it to the finale. I don't know anything about Ash yet, he might be a villain or not at this point.

Sorry, spoiler meant for @Denbigh

I thought Ash had been confirmed to be a CIA agent? Maybe a traitor?
    FoxRox wrote: »
    If so he's probably gone rouge . Trying to track down the pic with him and the car. I know I've seen it somewhere
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    @Contraband
    Yeah I heard that too. If you can find that picture, that'd be great. I'll have a look myself. I think it makes sense for someone else to be a villain, as we only really have Safin, Primo and Blofeld (although I don't know if he counts yet) at the moment. We need some more to spice it up a bit. I'd rather Paloma was a villain as well cause we have a lot of just male baddies atm, and I've been waiting for a femme-fatale for a long time haha. If not, I hope the female SPECTRE agents in Cuba at least get involved in the action.
    If so he's probably gone rouge . Trying to track down the pic with him and the car. I know I've seen it somewhere
    This one?71154930.jpg?imageId=71154930&x=0&y=7.461095890411&cropw=100&croph=80.684931506849&width=980&height=590
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Zekidk wrote: »
    This one?71154930.jpg?imageId=71154930&x=0&y=7.461095890411&cropw=100&croph=80.684931506849&width=980&height=590
    I don't think that's the one he means @Zekidk That's Bond and Madeleine.
    @jake24 @Birdleson Do we need to be using spoiler tags? I'm just following suit.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Not for this thread. Unless we're talking about major plot spoilers/twists.

No not that picture.
    I've seen Billy driving the Defender w russian plats but I'll be damned if can find it now.
    @Denbigh

Bond is not driving the Toyota there. He is driving the V8:
    71154986.jpg?imageId=71154986&x=11.163062536528&y=23.488168273444&cropw=37.580362361192&croph=26.205083260298&width=643&height=300
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    @Denbigh

Bond is not driving the Toyota there. He is driving the V8:
    71154986.jpg?imageId=71154986&x=11.163062536528&y=23.488168273444&cropw=37.580362361192&croph=26.205083260298&width=643&height=300
    Well that's interesting cause he's driving the Toyota in the trailers. Also, we've got a lot of cars in this Norway sequence. I think this is gonna be an extremely impressive sequence in the movie.

I like how when we try to unpack certain scenes we just seem to confuse ourselves even more. Good job EON haha :D
    The Atlantic road is Bond in the V8. The forest/lake/dirt roads are him with Swann in the Toyota.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 3,018
    Hear me out. In the long trailer we see:

1) Bond uncover the V8 in the garage -- BTS: We have seen lot's of pics from Atlantic road with the V8.

2) Bond driving the Toyota Land Cruiser in the car chase. In the backseat we see a female with long hair -- BTS: We know the Toyota is being chased at the atlantic road.

But I'm not so sure that is Madeleine at all. I even thought it was the young girl from the frozen lake because she has the same long hair and even colour. Lea's hair length goes only to the shoulders and blondish. Freeze the trailer footage and look for yourself.

These must be two different car sequences. V8 early on, and at the end the Toyota car chase

Wild guess:
    The girl, could it be the scientists daughter? Safin kidnapping her at the villa and pressing Waldo to do his dirty work. And Bond is saving her in the Toyota??

Norway (and Scotland) scenes could be Russia somewehere. The villa/frozen lake, the car chase, in the woods
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I'm not sure @Contraband. To me, that girl in the back of the Toyoto is definitely Madeleine Swann. The length of hair and style matches with what we've seen of the photos of her with Lynch and Cary:

YPtD2QW.png
    18966350-7508081-image-a-101_1569505712012.jpg

My question is why is she in the back seat though? What's behind Bond? There must be a reason she's not in the front seat. I don't think anyones next to him.

As for the wild guess, I think Madeleine seeing the broken mask in the trailer pretty much confirms that it's a young Madeleine.

I'm not sure @Contraband. To me, that girl in the back of the Toyoto is definitely Madeleine Swann. The length of hair and style matches with what we've seen of the photos of her with Lynch and Cary:

YPtD2QW.png
    18966350-7508081-image-a-101_1569505712012.jpg

My question is why is she in the back seat though? What's behind Bond? There must be a reason she's not in the front seat.

As for the wild guess, I think Madeleine seeing the broken mask in the trailer pretty much confirms that it's a young Madeleine.

Is that Jessica Hooker, Lea's double, with Craigs double ready to film in the Toyota? If so, that's Madeleine in the backseat. But at the time: Craig's clothes and Lea 'sclothes from the trailer doesn't match the doubles in the Toyota-pic

Hooker and Lea in Matera

Also threw in the young girl just to compare the hairstyle. I know there's a stuntwoman listed as young Madeleine and they could almost be twins.

Jessica Hooker (private photo).

BSxnmIg.jpg
    PWoDWhs.jpg
    lianLMo.jpg
    g8rDJS1.jpg
    q5YyEYH.jpg
    erHBfzF.jpg
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    4dpLoen.jpg

1531575.jpg

I am curious or that car can swim ;)
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    @Contraband
    Yeah I heard that too. If you can find that picture, that'd be great. I'll have a look myself. I think it makes sense for someone else to be a villain, as we only really have Safin, Primo and Blofeld (although I don't know if he counts yet) at the moment. We need some more to spice it up a bit. I'd rather Paloma was a villain as well cause we have a lot of just male baddies atm, and I've been waiting for a femme-fatale for a long time haha. If not, I hope the female SPECTRE agents in Cuba at least get involved in the action.

I don't think paloma will be a villain but that's just my opinion.
    How come there is not a "NTTD Speculation" thread? It would tidy up this thread a lot.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Found these. Posted by Miles Nurnberger, Director of Design at Aston Martin Lagonda. Apperently this is the actual Aston Martin Valhalla used in NTTD, with AM DB5 in the background.

milesnurnberger
    Straight from the movie set..... 👀7
    ——
    #astonmartin #astonmartinvalhalla #valhalla #cardesign #design #luxury

KFIGiKt.jpg
    aip8tHv.jpg
    1Fkv8e8.jpg
    4dpLoen.jpg

Wearing AMV plates in the film would be a bit conspicuous: I hope it had other ones.