"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Another loss sadly, stay strong lads. OTBC!!!

I did not see much of the game though from what I gather Norwich were the better team, I saw one chance Pukki had which he should have scored.

I did not see much of the game though from what I gather Norwich were the better team, I saw one chance Pukki had which he should have scored.

Sadly this is the problem. We play well but unfortunately we cannot convert opportunities which is fatal in the Premier League.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Sadly this is the problem. We play well but unfortunately we cannot convert opportunities which is fatal in the Premier League.

Any chance of new signings in the January transfer window to help Pukki?
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Spurs 0 - Chelsea 2
    Get in!
    Thought's on the Son red card? I see people claiming it shouldn't be a red, but it was no doubt deliberate.
    Thought's on the Son red card? I see people claiming it shouldn't be a red, but it was no doubt deliberate.

In this day and age its a red, any level of violent intent or perceived violent intent will get punished. I watched the incident there is no way they will rescind that.

In this day and age its a red, any level of violent intent or perceived violent intent will get punished. I watched the incident there is no way they will rescind that.

I certainly hope they won't. What was he thinking there?

Not sure though Son has had three red cards this year its becoming a habit, maybe he wanted a Christmas break. Lol

Not sure though Son has had three red cards this year its becoming a habit, maybe he wanted a Christmas break. Lol

Maybe!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Manuel Pellegrini has been sacked by West Ham with immediate effect.
    Manuel Pellegrini has been sacked by West Ham with immediate effect.

Moyes in, perhaps?
    Just sat down to watch Arsenal-Chelsea. It's a good time to face Chelsea, but I have no doubt Arsenal will find a way to lose again.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea. Aubameyang.
    Chambers off injured. Advantage Chelsea.
    After Minamino to Liverpool, Haland has officially signed with Borussia Dortmund. Salzburg players sure made an impression during the UCL group stage.
  • edited December 2019 Posts: 17,293
    Jorginho escapes the most blantant second yellow you'll ever see. Is the ref trying all he can now to help Chelsea?

And then he scores. You can't make this up.

…and now Abraham scores. There's nothing you can do to save this Arsenal team. Total rebuild needed – but the funds won't be there to do it.
    Chelsea takes the lead. 2-1 from Abraham.
    Jorginho escapes the most blantant second yellow you'll ever see. Is the ref trying all he can now to help Chelsea?

…and now Abraham scores. There's nothing you can do to save this Arsenal team. Total rebuild needed – but the funds won't be there to do it.

Feel for ya pal. Like me hopefully the second half of the season will be brighter?!!!!

Feel for ya pal. Like me hopefully the second half of the season will be brighter?!!!!

Hopefully @RogueAgent, hopefully! [-O<

We could start our own support group thread for disillusioned fans?!! :-bd :))

I'll probably might have to join you at some point later this spring ;)

Maybe we should!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Much needed win for Chelsea at Arsenal today.
    Go the Blues!

Maybe we should!

Depending on how the results go tomorrow? Lets do it!!! :))
    United losing 3 - 0 to City at home and its not even half time, will the board finally act as playing only one way week in week out just is not good enough.
    I am tired of VAR, injuries beyond belief, next to no spending money, transfer speculation which ain't helping and also losing. But I will always support my team and club no matter how hard this season is to swallow. OTBC!!!!!

Unfortunately this video isn't available to watch here in Norway, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns – which is a shame, as I'm always up for a compilation of Nicklas Bendtner's best goals!

Unfortunately this video isn't available to watch here in Norway, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns – which is a shame, as I'm always up for a compilation of Nicklas Bendtner's best goals!

Bendtner a very humble player lol