NTTD - Official Trailer Discussion Thread - First trailer OUT NOW (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Comments

• DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    I won't get my hopes up. That guy has tweeted that exact same tweet before, and when nothing came, deleted it and said he was misinformed. So either his info is right this time, or he's just toying with us.
  • Think this thread was created prematurely.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Think this thread was created prematurely.

Like a lot of NTTD-related threads around here. We'll be sure that doesn't happen again with B26 and beyond.

Discussion is healthy and we can't not have a thread dedicated to an upcoming trailer, but it's pretty moot when there are dozens of pages of essentially nothing.
  • manovermanover uk
    Yes unfortunately too many here assumed the trailer would come out this week...hence their frustration.
    But frustration caused by themselves rathar than any external factors..lol
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Hadn't some of our professional clairvoyants predicted a teaser would surely be released by now?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Hadn't some of our professional clairvoyants predicted a teaser would surely be released by now?

I foresee more predictions.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Pierce2Daniel had foreseen that the trailer would come out attached to Gemini Man.
    I think the peoples who said a month ago that they saw the trailer caused all this: in consequence everybody have (logicaly) assumed that a public was emminent, but nope...
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited October 2019 Posts: 15,690

I guess it's time to demand public apologies from @Pierce2Daniel and @PanchitoPistoles for their very dubious sources. Perfectly normal request, as they are the first to demand apologies when others are wrong. ;-)
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    I doubt we'll be seeing such an apology from either of them. However, 13 months ago I said it would arrive with Hobbs & Shaw, so I'm sorry about that folks. ;)

The guessing game has been fun.
    I just wake up everyday and see if it has turned up yet? I-) :D :(( =))
    @DaltonCraig007 & @CraigMooreOHMSS Now wait a minute! Unlike @ggl007 I have never said I have sources who say the trailer will be released on date X.
    @DaltonCraig007 & @CraigMooreOHMSS Now wait a minute! Unlike @ggl007 I have never said I have sources who say the trailer will be released on date X.

You were 99 % sure a teaser would be released today though. ;-)
  • tqbtqb
    No other movies slated for April 2020 have released trailers yet.
    tqb wrote: »

The New Mutants, Trolls World Tour, The Secret Garden. Do you want me to continue?
    I don't think New Mutants is a fair example. That film was set to be released aeons ago.
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    tqb wrote: »

The New Mutants, Trolls World Tour, The Secret Garden. Do you want me to continue?

Trolls World Tour. Sounds like most of your comments.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2019 Posts: 5,869
    If people start moaning about the full trailer even a couple of months after the teaser trailer, I'm gonna kill each of you that comment about it. Have a great day :D
    Denbigh wrote: »
    If people start moaning about the full trailer even a couple of months after the teaser trailer, I'm gonna kill each of you that comment about it. Have a great day :D

A couple of months? Give it a few hours/days, a week or two tops after the teaser is unveiled and people will already be clamoring for the full theatrical trailer.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    I don't think New Mutants is a fair example. That film was set to be released aeons ago.

So was Bond 25.

So was Bond 25.

They had an all but finished film last year for New Mutants. NTTD is still very much in production. Not the same thing.

So was Bond 25.

They had an all but finished film last year for New Mutants. NTTD is still very much in production. Not the same thing.

This. It's not remotely the same thing. New Mutants has undergone numerous reshoots and had a trailer released two years ago, an impossibility for NTTD.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Denbigh wrote: »

A couple of months? Give it a few hours/days, a week or two tops after the teaser is unveiled and people will already be clamoring for the full theatrical trailer.
    Then I better get ready to kill some people :D
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    edited October 2019 Posts: 1,165

So was Bond 25.

@Mendes4Lyfe doesn't care about the facts. He just cares about causing controversy.
    Minion wrote: »

So was Bond 25.

@Mendes4Lyfe doesn't care about the facts. He just cares about causing controversy.

He craves a teaser. I wonder what for. A long time ago he stated that B25 was surely going to be a catastrophe.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España

Sorry, man, but...

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/a7380e49-e944-47ff-9a23-b506790e8943#rkRlZdFwCOB.copy
  • manovermanover uk
    In order to reduce anxiety/ depression amongst certain individuals.. why not close this thread until a trailer is actually released?
    manover wrote: »
    In order to reduce anxiety/ depression amongst certain individuals.. why not close this thread until a trailer is actually released?

Or announced (should they do that).
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    I really don't see what the problem is with talking about speculating when the teaser might be released? It's fun trying to predict why it will or will not come on a certain date... It's a different story when people say that it *surely* will drop on a certain date, but I actually haven't seen that yet..

I personally am not disappointed or annoyed when any of our predictions turn out to be not true. Some people are, though, but I feel like that should not hold us off from talking about when it might arrive..
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited October 2019 Posts: 8,077
    Minion wrote: »

So was Bond 25.

He craves a teaser. I wonder what for. A long time ago he stated that B25 was surely going to be a catastrophe.

I haven't changed my opinion.