NTTD - Official Trailer Discussion Thread - First trailer OUT NOW (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited October 2019 Posts: 3,018
    RC7 wrote: »
    Contraband wrote: »
    What if they drop trailer/poster/whatever tonight: 00:07 London time .. which would be 01:07 in Sweden

When most people are asleep.

Sure, but it would be pretty cool anyway. Cool symbolism if anything
    What if they drop trailer/poster/whatever tonight: 00:07 London time .. which would be 01:07 in Sweden

As much as I love Bond? I need my sleep more after the amount decorating I have done this week! :))
    RogueAgent wrote: »

As much as I love Bond? I need my sleep more after the amount decorating I have done this week! :))

Did you guys end up with a yellow/green colour combo? :-D

It is funny you should ask? The colour is officially called "Andalucia" which is actually a healthy yellow colour. :)) As I type this my beautiful wife is looking at lamp shades? We need 3 of them, if their is any hint of green? I will be in heaven! =)) \:D/ :-bd
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond

It is funny you should ask? The colour is officially called "Andalucia" which is actually a healthy yellow colour. :)) As I type this my beautiful wife is looking at lamp shades? We need 3 of them, if their is any hint of green? I will be in heaven! =)) \:D/ :-bd

You should visit the "I've never noticed that before..." thread for some home decor tips. :)
    Minion wrote: »

You should visit the "I've never noticed that before..." thread for some home decor tips. :)

:)) I will let the Mrs know! Lol!
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 17,291

You should definitely suggest some green lamp shades before she makes her mind up on some other colour variations!

Edit: And should that fail, just suggest getting one of those Philips Hue lamps where you can change the light colour via your smartphone!
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    edited October 2019 Posts: 524

Thing is, they actually totally did that with the first Spectre teaser! BUT, and here's the but: they gave notice way beforehand (a week or so?) and there was a count down at 007.com, so no one was asleep and we were all eager to watch it! But seeing as they didn't do a proper count down for the 'Jamaica reveal' or the title reveal this time around, I'm not expecting one for the teaser too. Let's hope it just shows up.
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 6,677

Thing is, they actually totally did that with the first Spectre teaser! BUT, and here's the but: they gave notice way beforehand (a week or so?) and there was a count down at 007.com, so no one was asleep and we were all eager to watch it! But seeing as they didn't do a proper count down for the 'Jamaica reveal' or the title reveal this time around, I'm not expecting one for the teaser too. Let's hope it just shows up.

In the next minute?
    nop
    I’m still pretty confident it’s coming tomorrow.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Ottofuse8 wrote: »
    I think we'll get a poster tmrw. But a teaser is usually something we'd have notice for at least a day prior, official or not.
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 6,677
    jake24 wrote: »
    I think we'll get a poster tmrw. But a teaser is usually something we'd have notice for at least a day prior, official or not.

I don't think they notify us anymore. They haven't. They won't.

Possibly, just shocked that it wouldn’t come this week. I was pretty certain. Not that I care.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited October 2019 Posts: 10,588
    Shall we make our predictions for what we should expect to see in the trailer? My guess:

Starts off with intriguing dialogue sequence where Bond is being questioned or pressured somehow (likely by M, Nomi, Felix, or Madeleine). During this, we see a few shots of Bond in his retirement (sailing, speargun, etc.). Following this, it's a bunch of shots showcasing both cinematography and action, before ending on a shot of Malek as the villain and an intriguing line of dialogue. And obviously the title + release date.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Shall we make our predictions for what we should expect to see in the trailer? My guess:

Starts off with intriguing dialogue sequence where Bond is being questioned or pressured somehow (likely by M, Nomi, Felix, or Madeleine). During this, we see a few shots of Bond in his retirement (sailing, speargun, etc.). Following this, it's a bunch of shots showcasing both cinematography and action, before ending on a shot of Malek as the villain and an intriguing line of dialogue. And obviously the title + release date.

I definitely think Felix will feature prominently in visuals and in dialogue. It is him that brings Bond back into the fold after all. We'll hear some stirring words about how Bond is the only man he trusts, how he can still get the job done, with a vague allusion to a greater plot afoot.

I definitely think Felix will feature prominently in visuals and in dialogue. It is him that brings Bond back into the fold after all. We'll hear some stirring words about how Bond is the only man he trusts, how he can still get the job done, with a vague allusion to a greater plot afoot.

That'd be lovely. Well done.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited October 2019 Posts: 7,526
    Univex wrote: »

That'd be lovely. Well done.

Maybe there'll be a throwback to Dr. No, and a 'freelance' interrupts their meeting in Jamaica.
  • Hopefully it's a cinematography showcase like SF teaser.
    An SF-esque teaser would be awesome. That one was really exciting! I expect almost no actual plot details, but mostly footage of Craig in action, one moment of Malek’s character, and probably a few shots of the allies as well.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    I don't think one of these has ever dropped on a Saturday. Doesn't mean it can't.
    TripAces wrote: »
    I don't think one of these has ever dropped on a Saturday. Doesn't mean it can't.

No one will be in the office to hit “Post”.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    TripAces wrote: »

No one will be in the office to hit “Post”.

Call me in I'll do it
  • All right I'm convinced there's going to be no trailer. What a waste! This seemed like the best time to release a teaser. I'm going to predict a late November/early December release for the teaser. We still have plenty of time to go, I'm just upset Eon don't treat Global James Bond day as an event like Star Wars do for Star Wars day.

Still, hopefully we get something. Whether it be photos or behind the scenes or whatever. It would be a shame if they just neglected it all together.
  • GertGettlerGertGettler Laptop Barcelona
    :-t
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Cocktail_Image_Site_007.png
    3cfszm.jpg
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 822
    DISCLAIMER : NOT A TRAILER

To celebrate James Bond Day, we reveal how Bond 25 translates all around the world. NO TIME TO DIE released April 2020.
  • infoviseinfovise Ireland
    Happy James Bond Day everyone! Hopefully we are in for a big surprise today and the translations are only the beginning. :)
    007 Instagram asks how we’ll be celebrating... hopefully with a new trailer!
  • I get that they’re not obligated to drop a trailer or anything, but calling the title translations video a “celebration” of James Bond Day is laughable. James Bond Day would be a great reason to get people talking about SOMETHING to do with NTTD, and title translations are not that something.