No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Interesting, @Contraband! What's up with the Photoshop editing in these photos?

I'd guess they're taken at such a distance that he's tried to up the resolution of the, presumably very grainy originals, by running this effect over them. But it's just ended up as looking bizarre! :)
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Contraband wrote: »

This should be the location. Look at the stones, cliffs in the water.

https://goo.gl/maps/YU54mSvPEFi1SRFb7

Certainly looks like this might be where the photos are taken. Shame you don't see more of the surroundings in the three pics though. Since they're taken from a distance, the original photos might have been cropped.

Don't know. Think it's just bad quality. Here's the tweet:

I think there's a oil painting effect applied for some reason. Like this one:

turn-your-photo-into-painting-in-photoshop-cs6.jpg

Could be to soften pixelation of course.

Could be. But that doesn't mean pics are fake. You can clearly see Lea (same clothes, her blonde hair) and a black head.

Trying to get him to answer me, wanna know where he got them from, his source.

No, of course. I just wondered about the effect, that's all. ;-)

Norwegian bastard!! All together now: We hate Oslo!! We hate Oslo!!

LOL

I don't live anywhere near Oslo, so you can hate on Oslo all you want! :))

Been trying to get a better street view of the surroundings bit it's difficult. It seems though we're in the right area or nearby at least.

Looking at Lea, she has the same brown shirt and her blond hair up in a semi-ponytail. Just compared it with the ones we saw on the beach
    RC7 wrote: »
    Looks legit to me @Contraband 👍

Yeah, I'm with you.
    mtm wrote: »

I'd guess they're taken at such a distance that he's tried to up the resolution of the, presumably very grainy originals, by running this effect over them. But it's just ended up as looking bizarre! :)

Think you're right.
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 17,241
    mtm wrote: »

Yes, that's a likely reason for applying the effect. Looks bizarre for sure!

This should be the location. Look at the stones, cliffs in the water.

https://goo.gl/maps/YU54mSvPEFi1SRFb7

Certainly looks like this might be where the photos are taken. Shame you don't see more of the surroundings in the three pics though. Since they're taken from a distance, the original photos might have been cropped.

Don't know. Think it's just bad quality. Here's the tweet:

I think there's a oil painting effect applied for some reason. Like this one:

turn-your-photo-into-painting-in-photoshop-cs6.jpg

Could be to soften pixelation of course.

Could be. But that doesn't mean pics are fake. You can clearly see Lea (same clothes, her blonde hair) and a black head.

Trying to get him to answer me, wanna know where he got them from, his source.

No, of course. I just wondered about the effect, that's all. ;-)

Norwegian bastard!! All together now: We hate Oslo!! We hate Oslo!!

LOL

I don't live anywhere near Oslo, so you can hate on Oslo all you want! :))

Been trying to get a better street view of the surroundings bit it's difficult. It seems though we're in the right area or nearby at least.

Looking at Lea, she has the same brown shirt and her blond hair up in a semi-ponytail. Just compared it with the ones we saw on the beach

If the images are cropped, maybe the person who provided the image has the originals?

Also, the beach photos was were she had the longer hair, right?
    pQCtBX9.jpg
    YG5SQd2.jpg

We need the originals, and if he has more of course. I'm on the case..
    @Contraband That confirms that then!
    We need the originals, and if he has more of course. I'm on the case..

Fingers crossed for more images and/or originals! They might reveal more.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I don't think there is any filter/effects on those pics. When zoomed in from far away sometimes pictures look like they have that effect. That's Léa and Lashana.
    edited October 2019 Posts: 3,018

It does. Plus Lashana next to her. But the guy, not a clue. I also pointed out last week that there was a crew guy with 'diving service' printed on his back. This is why. Either Lea/Lashana are diving, swimming or prod just have divers next to the boat for safety or the camera crew filming in the water for that matter.

With that, now we can discuss why they are in a rib boat, landing on the beach, Lea talking in WT, why Lashana is dressed that way.
    jake24 wrote: »
    I don't think there is any filter/effects on those pics. When zoomed in from far away sometimes pictures look like they have that effect. That's Léa and Lashana.

I think the blurred look of the waves and the branches of the trees in the foreground suggest application of an effect (you do have the opportunity to do so in Photoshop). But this is insignificant; it was just something that caught my eye.

It does. Plus Lashana next to her. But the guy, not a clue. I also pointed out last week that there was a crew guy with 'diving service' printed on his back. This is why. Either Lea/Lashana are diving, swimming or prod just have divers next to the boat for safety or the camera crew filming in the water for that matter.

With that, now we can discuss why they are in a rib boat, landing on the beach, Lea talking in WT, why Lashana is dressed that way.

Could the guy be Craig? Was he even on location when those images from last week were taken? I didn't follow much of the news last week.

Looking at those photos, I'm reminded of DN and Crab Key. They might be heading for a location they need to use a boat, or don't want to approach by land (car, on foot etc).

I think the blurred look of the waves and the branches of the trees in the foreground suggest application of an effect (you do have the opportunity to do so in Photoshop). But this is insignificant; it was just something that caught my eye.

Could the guy be Craig? Was he even on location when those images from last week were taken? I didn't follow much of the news last week.

Looking at those photos, I'm reminded of DN and Crab Key. They might be heading for a location they need to use a boat, or don't want to approach by land (car, on foot etc).

Don't think Craig was on location. Only Lashana, Lea, Cary in pics last week.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2019 Posts: 5,834
    I don't see a child? Only Lynch, Craig and Seydoux. Thanks for the heads up by the way @Contraband
  • Is NTTD the last Eon-Bond film? Eon looking to sell.

This is more of a Bond 26 rumour:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ColliderVideo/status/1179500135576825856

This syncs up with the rumours we have heard in the past. It looks as though this rumour is re-emerging. So perhaps some weight to it........could @PanchitoPistoles get his wish.........
    nolan-bond.png
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    If there’s any truth to it, I wouldn’t give Collider much attention. They’re an absolute joke.
    There’s been speculation of that for a little while now. It’d certainly be a dramatic change. Not sure if I’m for or against. Really depends on who is handling it and if they can do a good job. SP was a disappointment for me, but overall I think EON has an excellent track record with the Bond series. My opinion would be swayed one way or the other by how good or bad NTTD ends up.
  • GertGettlerGertGettler Laptop Barcelona
    Is NTTD the last Eon-Bond film? Eon looking to sell.

This is more of a Bond 26 rumour:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ColliderVideo/status/1179500135576825856

This syncs up with the rumours we have heard in the past. It looks as though this rumour is re-emerging. So perhaps some weight to it........could @PanchitoPistoles get his wish.........
    nolan-bond.png

Yeah, and they stigmatize/brand certain forummembers in here as 'Bond-haters' for bringing that up. Back in here we had a much more interesting, detailed discussion about that matter: https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/19229/if-eon-do-sell-the-franchise-then-who-should-take-over#latest (and also in here: https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/18761/no-time-to-die-at-the-box-office-in-2020#latest ). To be very honest, I think it's more realistic that MGM and their 50% share of the Bond-brand will be bought by a big tech company like Apple or Amazon than that EON will sell their 50% share of the Bond-brand. However, I wouldn't be surprised if EON decides to do that (just like Kathleen Kennedy and George Lucas did with Lucasfilm Ltd. and the Star Wars-franchise). And there have been numerous signs that make it actually not that surprising. It's a fact that EON Productions as of late is investing more in productions of non-Bond films; time that would otherwise be invested in Bond film productions.
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 6,665
    And I suppose this has EVERYTHING to do with NTTD filming, which is what this thread's is about, the filming of the newest instalment brought to you by EON productions. Well done guys, way to derail, alienate and infuse this with negativity once more.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Univex wrote: »
    And I suppose this has EVERYTHING to do with NTTD filming, which is what this thread's is about, the filming of the newest instalment brought to you by EON productions. Well done guys, way to derail, alienate and infuse this with negativity once more.
    I fail to see any derailment or negativity in the last two pages.
    Who's talking about the last two pages? I'm talking about the so called news that EON is looking to sell after NTTD. What's that got to do with the current filming of the current film by the current producing company?? which is what this thread is all about!

We're on a thread about a film that is currently being directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga, and we're posting news and commenting about the possibility of Christopher Nolan directing the non-EON-produced next instalment. And that's not alienating a thread? Ok then, I'll shut up, I always do, because I'm the one talking nonsense here. Always am.
    Who's talking about the last two pages? I'm talking about the so called news that EON is looking to sell after NTTD. What's that got to do with the current filming of the current film by the current producing company?? Which is what this thread is all about?
    I suppose it doesn't really, but I still don't get the negativity part. The conversation's been civil thus far.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Who's talking about the last two pages? I'm talking about the so called news that EON is looking to sell after NTTD. What's that got to do with the current filming of the current film by the current producing company?? Which is what this thread is all about?
    I suppose it doesn't really, but I still don't get the negativity part. The conversation's been civil thus far.
    I think @Univex is just concerned about the direction this topic of discussion could take, as it has before become quite a heated debate, but we'll see.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    I think @Univex is just concerned about the direction this topic of discussion could take, as it has before become quite a heated debate, but we'll see.

Exactly, thank you! Can't for the life of me understand how can't you guys see how these B52-members work. They drop a bomb in a thread and soon its a bloody blitz with uncivil and heated arguments.

Let's talk about the pictures on the boat, shall we? Or the Faroe islands filming? Or something regarding the filming of NTTD - again, what this thread is all about.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Denbigh wrote: »
    I think @Univex is just concerned about the direction this topic of discussion could take, as it has before become quite a heated debate.

Correct. It has, without fail, repeatedly descended into conflict whenever it has been brought about.

I don't buy it, regardless. Even if Eon are interested in pursuing non-Bond ventures these days, Bond is almost 100% assured capital for them to use to help get those projects made. Selling would be counter-intuitive to their goals in the long term.
    I wouldn’t be suprised if eon are looking into hiring a pair or group of people to produce. Barbara would just be there for a thumbs up or down and approvals and vetoes
    I suppose tomorrow we'll ll wake up to 30+ new comments in here about EON selling.

Oh well, good riddance NTTD, not even born but already forgotten.

So, the boat thing. An assault on a nordic villain lair? An escape? What do you guys think?

Oh, and I'm sorry to bring up filming related stuff, but, ya know...
    I’d be happy with just a Heineken commercial for NTTD, Skyfalls was really good.

They need to market this one hard if they want a win or billion
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    I suppose tomorrow we'll ll wake up to 30+ new comments in here about EON selling.

So, the boat thing. An assault on a nordic villain lair? An escape? What do you guys think?

Fascinating, nonetheless. They are doing great work maximising all of these locations so that they all fit together. I don't think there's been a Bond in recent memory that has utilised locations so flexibly.

I wonder if Bond has been captured at this point in the story, hence his absence. He's gone to sort things out with Malek's villain himself, and Lynch's character has decided that she's gonna make an entrance - with Madeleine tagging along in the name of love.
    I mentioned earlier a theory about bond being captured in Cuba. He has a lot of scars on his face with his meeting with M in London
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

Fascinating, nonetheless. They are doing great work maximising all of these locations so that they all fit together. I don't think there's been a Bond in recent memory that has utilised locations so flexibly.

I wonder if Bond has been captured at this point in the story, hence his absence. He's gone to sort things out with Malek's villain himself, and Lynch's character has decided that she's gonna make an entrance - with Madeleine tagging along in the name of love.
    100%

As for the boat pictures, I still wanna stress that we see no child on that boat. Well I can't anyway, which would seemingly put those child rumours to bed for now, right? I still think the child belonged to a crew member.