No Time to Die production thread

Comments

I guess your the bad cop huh Benny I poke a little fun in your strict world and you tell me to shape up or feel the wrath of a MI6 moderator
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    No, I’m not good cop, or bad cop.
    I come here because of my interest in James Bond. So I can discuss it with like minded people.
    We don’t like it when people are rude, or if they think they can flaunt the rules. We’re not overly harsh on anyone unless we have to be. We ask that you respect the rules of the forum. That’s all.
    Alright I can't argue with that
    Why do you genius guys that are bond fans need moderators what are we monitoring free speech

There is no free speech on the internets. The evil doers have eyes everywhere :-)

Seriously.... read the sign before entering the room.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    (:|
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Anyone else having an issue where the page loads a bunch of empty space after the post comment prompt?

Yes indeed; I keep getting lost! :)
  • Contraband wrote: »
    tqb wrote: »
    So did DC wrap filming? Seems like he didn’t film for long

Gonna shoot in October at Pinewood. After Oct. it's a wrap for all actors.

The fact that so many news sources have cited this party as the end of filming is yet more proof of how lazy media reporting can sometimes be.

Even if you ignore the rumours those very same news sources have published about Malek having to do a sizable amount of his filming in October, the cast and crew will only have just finished location shooting.

At the very least they'll need to film whatever pickup shots are necessary for both the Matera scenes and any other sequences they haven't done yet.
    "The Man from U.N.C.L.E."............. good choice.

@Torgeirtrap, you've given me an idea, I'll rewatch OSS 117 right after UNCLE. It'll make for a fun evening. Which I desperately need right about now.[/quote]

• JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    So... any new setpics or information yet?
  • RC7RC7
    JamesCraig wrote: »

Obviously not.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Univex wrote: »
    mtm wrote: »
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Could anyone around Matera confirm if the balcony set is still there? And why?

@Contraband confirmed it yesterday, I think. Why? No idea.

Well just because the photo was posted yesterday it doesn't mean it was taken yesterday.

Not what I say, @mtm. I said @Contraband confirmed it. I remember he had a time stamp on that photo and said something to that effect.

Did he? Fair enough; if we know for sure it was taken yesterday then okay. How do you get a time stamp from Insta?

His worthing was the time stamp. He said the photo was taken "insert time stamp". And he's just confirmed it again on the post above yours ;)

Sorry I didn't get a word of that. Worthing? In Sussex? :D Where do you get a time stamp from?

Damn it, man, worfing, I mean working....I mean WORDING! It's late here in Sussex, I mean, wherever I am.

:)

Heh! Ah okay; well his wording was that the 'pic was from yesterday', but what I'm saying is that, unless I'm missing something, I can post a photo I took several weeks ago and put it on Instagram now- I don't know how you can tell when it was taken..? Is there a way? Does it keep the metadata?

Ask @Contraband, man. I'm sure he'll oblige with an answer, him being more of a cool customer than I'll ever be.

Besides, it was @ggl007 question, and I'm sure he's more than satisfied with the answer ;)
    Yes, thank you. You answered my first question, but not the second: Why is the balcony construction still in Matera?? ;)

Eon have gone dark.

You’d think a trailer would be fourthcoming. The first Rise of Skywalker trailer came out in April, around 8 months before the film will be released. Now, it’s just over 6 months until No Time To Die is released. Maybe on October 5 - James Bond Day? They were random with the somewhat lacklustre sounding title drop (maybe it was better that the title was dropped before the teaser but I dig the font) so I won’t be surprised however it goes.

• ContrabandContraband Sweden

Well just because the photo was posted yesterday it doesn't mean it was taken yesterday.

Not what I say, @mtm. I said @Contraband confirmed it. I remember he had a time stamp on that photo and said something to that effect.

Did he? Fair enough; if we know for sure it was taken yesterday then okay. How do you get a time stamp from Insta?

His worthing was the time stamp. He said the photo was taken "insert time stamp". And he's just confirmed it again on the post above yours ;)

Sorry I didn't get a word of that. Worthing? In Sussex? :D Where do you get a time stamp from?

Damn it, man, worfing, I mean working....I mean WORDING! It's late here in Sussex, I mean, wherever I am.

Heh! Ah okay; well his wording was that the 'pic was from yesterday', but what I'm saying is that, unless I'm missing something, I can post a photo I took several weeks ago and put it on Instagram now- I don't know how you can tell when it was taken..? Is there a way? Does it keep the metadata?

Ask @Contraband, man. I'm sure he'll oblige with an answer, him being more of a cool customer than I'll ever be.

Besides, it was @ggl007 question, and I'm sure he's more than satisfied with the answer ;)
    Yes, thank you. You answered my first question, but not the second: Why is the balcony construction still in Matera?? ;)

If you're asking me, I don't know.
    Phoebe Waller-Bridge. Don't know if she's talking about NTTD at all. Fresh upload

No unfortunately.

Only about her winning an Emmy, Taylor Swift & the subway system...
    No unfortunately.

Only about her winning an Emmy, Taylor Swift & the subway system...

Should I remove them?
    That's not up to me. ;)
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    That's not up to me. ;)

No, you can call it if you want ;)
    Fight fight fight fight... Lol
    Contraband wrote: »

Leave it as it is. 90% of all the comments on this thread are less related to NTTD than that interview.
    NicNac wrote: »

Leave it as it is. 90% of all the comments on this thread are less related to NTTD than that interview.

Yeah. Come to think of it, it might be a good thing seeing her and getting inside her 'weird' mind. Maybe a better sense of her writing style.
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 6,677

eheh, comment of the year :) And quite right.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator

You mean all the whining about how Barbara Broccoli has to be fired and how incompetent EON is and how we need a Bond film every 2 years and how a trailer has to come fast OR ELSE isn't worthy of our time, @NicNac ? ;-)
    edited October 2019 Posts: 3,018
    Do we have anything at all regarding Rami's character? And his lair?

Wonder how they gonna fit in Faroe islands in the storyline? If it has some connection to the norwegian nature. They shot arial at least, and in or around a small village on Kalsoy Island.

It almost makes me think that Rami lives on the island, like Skywalker did in the last two star wars.

Remote island, plotting his revenge, take-over-the world plan or whatever.

One more thing: Rami has twin brother. Any chance they might use him if it's about clones?? Just a thought.
    DarthDimi wrote: »

You mean all the whining about how Barbara Broccoli has to be fired and how incompetent EON is and how we need a Bond film every 2 years and how a trailer has to come fast OR ELSE isn't worthy of our time, @NicNac ? ;-)

Hah, that's about the short and tall of it Dimster.
    Still, NTTD is nearly here, so we can all face the next two years of being told why it's a terrible film. Nature of the beast.
  • NicNac wrote: »

Still, NTTD is nearly here, so we can all face the next two years of being told why it's a terrible film. Nature of the beast.

I do wish there was more positivity around - there is a new Bond film coming out after all.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2019 Posts: 5,869
    Remember when people said "Once we ge the title and cast, I'll be happy"?

That didn't really happen did it. :D

I do wish there was more positivity around - there is a new Bond film coming out after all.

It'll come. Probably when the trailer arrives.
    It has been a frustrating shoot for fans eager for information. Understandable that folk are getting twitchy, but I think that will pass.
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 6,677
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Remember when people said "Once we ge the title and cast, I'll be happy"?

That didn't really happen did it. :D

And it won't pass with the teaser either. It'll only fuel the naysayers, as they are looking for flaws, and we know what happens when you look hard for something you really want to see. To quote from "the boxer", "still the man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest". Same, if not even more so, for seeing.

But I'm hopeful that @NicNac is right.

Could it perhaps be used for a certain music video to come a bit later...? ;)