No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Some photos that the Daily Fail didn't use source

Lea%2BSeydoux%2B%2Bon%2Bthe%2BSet%2Bof%2BNo%2BTime%2BTo%2BDie%2Bin%2BItaly%2B26%2BSep-2019%2BCelebrity%2BPhtoos%2Bdaily%2B%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Lea%2BSeydoux%2B%2Bon%2Bthe%2BSet%2Bof%2BNo%2BTime%2BTo%2BDie%2Bin%2BItaly%2B26%2BSep-2019%2BCelebrity%2BPhtoos%2Bdaily%2B%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Lea%2BSeydoux%2B%2Bon%2Bthe%2BSet%2Bof%2BNo%2BTime%2BTo%2BDie%2Bin%2BItaly%2B26%2BSep-2019%2BCelebrity%2BPhtoos%2Bdaily%2B%2B%25284%2529.jpg

Lea%2BSeydoux%2B%2Bon%2Bthe%2BSet%2Bof%2BNo%2BTime%2BTo%2BDie%2Bin%2BItaly%2B26%2BSep-2019%2BCelebrity%2BPhtoos%2Bdaily%2B%2B%25286%2529.jpg

Lea%2BSeydoux%2B%2Bon%2Bthe%2BSet%2Bof%2BNo%2BTime%2BTo%2BDie%2Bin%2BItaly%2B26%2BSep-2019%2BCelebrity%2BPhtoos%2Bdaily%2B%2B%25287%2529.jpg

Lea%2BSeydoux%2B%2Bon%2Bthe%2BSet%2Bof%2BNo%2BTime%2BTo%2BDie%2Bin%2BItaly%2B26%2BSep-2019%2BCelebrity%2BPhtoos%2Bdaily%2B%2B%25288%2529.jpg

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Univex wrote: »
    Contraband wrote: »
    Have we just found out they'll call Dencik character Waldo? That's something, isn't it? Anyone thinks it'll be sort of a code name for a missing person?

He's been listed as Waldo on IMDB for some time. But if that's some kind of nickname or code name...

Didn't know that. Thanks, @Contraband.

Those without names are Dali Benssalah, Rami M & Billy M..
  • Contraband wrote: »
    Have we just found out they'll call Dencik character Waldo? That's something, isn't it? Anyone thinks it'll be sort of a code name for a missing person?

He's been listed as Waldo on IMDB for some time. But if that's some kind of nickname or code name...

I've heard Magnussen plays a character named Williams.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited September 2019 Posts: 5,869
    leas_mole wrote: »
    Some photos that the Daily Fail didn't use source

Lea%2BSeydoux%2B%2Bon%2Bthe%2BSet%2Bof%2BNo%2BTime%2BTo%2BDie%2Bin%2BItaly%2B26%2BSep-2019%2BCelebrity%2BPhtoos%2Bdaily%2B%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Lea%2BSeydoux%2B%2Bon%2Bthe%2BSet%2Bof%2BNo%2BTime%2BTo%2BDie%2Bin%2BItaly%2B26%2BSep-2019%2BCelebrity%2BPhtoos%2Bdaily%2B%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Lea%2BSeydoux%2B%2Bon%2Bthe%2BSet%2Bof%2BNo%2BTime%2BTo%2BDie%2Bin%2BItaly%2B26%2BSep-2019%2BCelebrity%2BPhtoos%2Bdaily%2B%2B%25284%2529.jpg

Lea%2BSeydoux%2B%2Bon%2Bthe%2BSet%2Bof%2BNo%2BTime%2BTo%2BDie%2Bin%2BItaly%2B26%2BSep-2019%2BCelebrity%2BPhtoos%2Bdaily%2B%2B%25286%2529.jpg

Lea%2BSeydoux%2B%2Bon%2Bthe%2BSet%2Bof%2BNo%2BTime%2BTo%2BDie%2Bin%2BItaly%2B26%2BSep-2019%2BCelebrity%2BPhtoos%2Bdaily%2B%2B%25287%2529.jpg

Lea%2BSeydoux%2B%2Bon%2Bthe%2BSet%2Bof%2BNo%2BTime%2BTo%2BDie%2Bin%2BItaly%2B26%2BSep-2019%2BCelebrity%2BPhtoos%2Bdaily%2B%2B%25288%2529.jpg

Love everything about this. Lea is looking phenomenal :D

Hairs looking a little longer ;)

Lea-Seydoux---Filming-new-James-Bond-007-film-No-Time-To-Die-12-586x791.jpg
    Well it is the eve of Bond day week, will the teaser trailer drop in the next 007 days?!!!! Seeing as I am off? I sure hope so!!!! [-O< :))
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    So based on the phone in her hand the film will feature
    time travel.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    time travel.
    tumblr_mrlo8wOqeJ1r7powqo5_r1_250.gif
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited September 2019 Posts: 14,962
    time travel.

Is it a satellite phone?

Could be a walkie talkie I guess but looks more like a satellite phone.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    time travel.
    Is that Rami in character? :P
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    @leas_mole mole Hahaha :D Also not sure if we found this one. What a gentleman :)

lea-seydoux-in-a-brown-tee-on-the-set-of-james-bond-no-time-to-die-in-southern-italy-09-26-2019-4.jpg

I've heard Magnussen plays a character named Williams.

Maybe so. Don't know.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    leas_mole wrote: »
    time travel.
    Is that Rami in character? :P

wait, is this a clue that Ga Ga is doing the title track?
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Lea has longer hair. Pretty sure those sequences happens late in the film. They shot in Italy but is probably doubling for another place.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    matt_u wrote: »
    Lea has longer hair. Pretty sure those sequences happens late in the film. They shot in Italy but is probably doubling for another place.
    Exactly my thoughts @matt_u :) It could easily double for a rock formation in Norway? Obviously we don't know for sure, but we have assumed the finale will be in Norway, and this kind of sequence definitely gives off a finale vibe. That would mean possibly three locations being used for the finale, again if our assumptions have been correct.
    This is going to be the first non-linear Bond film, isn't it?

1. Norway (Past)
    2. Jamaica/Cuba (Present)
    3. Italy (Past)
    4. UK (Present)
    5. Norway (Present)
    I don't believe that is the correct order of the structure.
    Exactly my thoughts @matt_u :) It could easily double for a rock formation in Norway? Obviously we don't know for sure, but we have assumed the finale will be in Norway, and this kind of sequence definitely gives off a finale vibe. That would mean possibly three locations being used for the finale, again if our assumptions have been correct.

Weren't the Range Rover plates in the Norway scenes actually Russian ones? What if the finale takes place in Russia? Given the landscape and a touch of cinema magic, it could work.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    This is going to be the first non-linear Bond film, isn't it?

1. Norway (Past)
    2. Jamaica/Cuba (Present)
    3. Italy (Past)
    4. UK (Present)
    5. Norway (Present)
    1. Norway (Past)
    2. Matera (Past)
    3. Jamaica/Cuba (Present)
    4. UK (Present)
    5. Norway (Present)

Also, I totally get what Bond sees in Swann. That woman is gorgeous.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Weren't the Range Rover plates in the Norway scenes actually Russian ones? What if the finale takes place in Russia? Given the landscape and a touch of cinema magic, it could work.
    Possibly, but didn't we also see pictures of the same house from the scenes of the young girl being built in either Norway or Scotland??
    edited September 2019 Posts: 4,343
    Possibly, but didn't we also see pictures of the same house from the scenes of the young girl being built in either Norway or Scotland??

Honestly I don't remember that, but russian plates in Norway would be pretty weird. Those plates even have the russian flag on it.
    rather unfortunate timing of the photo :))

lea-seydoux-in-a-brown-tee-on-the-set-of-james-bond-no-time-to-die-in-southern-italy-09-26-2019-2.jpg

• talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Yet you felt compelled to post it.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

Yes, @Denbigh . Those pictures are somewhere in this thread.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    TripAces wrote: »

Yes, I believe there were some blurry set photos from when they filmed in a forest (in Swinley, I believe?) that showed the same cabin. They were doing night shoots. So I think the characters will end up there later in the film.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    jake24 wrote: »
    TripAces wrote: »

Yes, I believe there were some blurry set photos from when they filmed in a forest (in Swinley, I believe?) that showed the same cabin. They were doing night shoots. So I think the characters will end up there later in the film.
    Thanks for the confirmation guys @jake24 @TripAces
    Cary in Jamaica. Has this been posted before?

VwzJo45.jpg

New still of the fake cemetary in Matera

Ry3UGcd.jpg

And italian staff

dYDFEKk.jpg
    @Contraband Yup, that first pic was posted a while back.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Cary in Jamaica. Has this been posted before?

VwzJo45.jpg

New still of the fake cemetary in Matera

Ry3UGcd.jpg

And italian staff

dYDFEKk.jpg

No wonder Lea’s hair and makeup are looking a bit rough around the edges if they were done with a knife and fork.
    The building the the house (seen in Norway) in Swinley Forest

EBmZtb2WkAAKosb.jpg
    That's the one, thanks @leas_mole.