No Time to Die production thread

Comments

To each his own. Part of the fun for me is spending months unravelling as much as possible. Staying away is not an option.
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 11,425
    Zekidk wrote: »
    To each his own. Part of the fun for me is spending months unravelling as much as possible. Staying away is not an option.

Different things.

Staying away is not the same as following the production but not necessarily wanting to know everything before the film comes out.

SF and SP left few surprises with the amount we knew in advance. I'd say they have the balance about right with B25.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    I might be wrong, but this is the first time since I've been following the production of Bondmovies on the internet that everything is so secretive.

:-O
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 3,160
    Getafix wrote: »
    SF and SP left few surprises with the amount we knew in advance.

There was a leaked script, so of course. Some of us knew everything for SP.
    I'd say they have the balance about right with B25.

I miss the v-logs. We have only had one for B25. And a single production still. That's not balance. That's trying to keep the audience and fans in the dark, which is okay I guess.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Shardlake wrote: »
    I know some are finding the fact they know nothing excruciating but to me and others this is fantastic.

I'd like to walk into the cinema 03.04.20 and know next to nothing, a very different picture to the one we had this far down SPECTRE's production.

EON are doing a fantastic job of keeping this film under wraps despite the press and internet's prying.

Absolutely. It really gets the imagination running wild in the best possible way in this context.
    This story is getting a lot of traction on social media today.....

Also, THR's interview with PWB is terrific. She is saying EVERYTHING right about this film. In fact, one of her comments relating to caracterof a "nightmare fantasy" really brings to mind one of ian Fleming's chpter titles for OHMSS which is 'Sweet Nightmares'. That would be a terrific title.
    4aV5L7X_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    She should work as a publicist.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited August 2019 Posts: 5,185
    boldfinger wrote: »

Well, she IS a writer after all. Giving the people what they want.
    I like that.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    A good writer should only write what they want to write, not what the audience wants.

Also, THR's interview with PWB is terrific. She is saying EVERYTHING right about this film. In fact, one of her comments relating to caracterof a "nightmare fantasy" really brings to mind one of ian Fleming's chpter titles for OHMSS which is 'Sweet Nightmares'. That would be a terrific title.

I quite like that title.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited August 2019 Posts: 5,185
    Walecs wrote: »
    A good writer should only write what they want to write, not what the audience wants.

Don't take me so serious bro, i was just trying to put a Bond quote in there somewhere.

And I agree, a writer should be concerned mostly with expressing himself/herself. Idealy that becomes what people actually want as a consequence.
  • quantum_boyquantum_boy London
    edited August 2019 Posts: 15
    Guys, how do you upload an image? Forgive me...

who am I to disagree?
    I do, really. :D
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Contraband wrote: »
    https://giornalemio.it/cronaca/per-james-bond-25-conto-alla-rovescia/

Shooting schedule for Matera

Detailed press release from the article with the balcony pic. I've used google translate if the grammar and words looks weird here and there.

A week or so for the start of filming in Matera of the 25th film of the series dedicated to James Bond, the secret agent of the British "M16" services with license to kill. And the confirmation that is missing very little at the first take comes from the orders of the municipal administration in the Sassi districts about the viability (from a logistical point of view we start with parking bans from August 16 at Porta Pistola) and the load tests for the heavy vehicle traffic. A study that has costs and will be useful to the Municipality of Matera to monitor and protect the ancient tuff quarters, of which we have recently dealt with https://giornalemio.it/cronaca/ahi-ahi-la-chianca-nei -sassi-route-to-obstacles / about the state of degradation of the roadbed. But there is something else. And they concern the sets in progress, some thirty, that will host the scenes all adventure, thrillers, loves, seductions, betrayals, intrigues that characterize the films of "007".

Self-catering hotel in progress in Calata Ridola https://giornalemio.it/cinema/007-prenota-stanza-allhotel-balcony-build-nei-sassi/, under the balcony overlooking Piazzetta Pascoli, well integrated under the scenographic aspect with the context of the old tuff buildings of the Sassi districts, most of which in that area are to be consolidated and restructured. from the cinema a suggestion, albeit a temporary one, that with programming, will and resources reduces intervention times. The sets in the park of the Murgia are as distant as the one for the cemetery of Anglo-Saxon style with kiosks, crosses and the inevitable "Requiescat ...". And there is anticipation for the arrival of the protagonists starting with the protagonist Daniel Craig. You guess ... Before him the director Cary Fukunaga, of course, and other collaborators. Of course, for non-experts, all "top secret" and absolute silence after the press conference last July with municipal administrators, production and Lucania film commission. Matera, however, will have its return. Expectation paid off, discomforts understandable for residents and tourists alike, for the local economy that after 2019 will have - we are sure of - a promotional boost perhaps greater than Mel Gibson's 2012 The Passion.

Press release
    Bond arrives, new vehicle traffic regulation in the areas of the city affected by the shooting

All set for the filming of the film "Bond 25". From August 16 to September 21, the city will be affected by the clauses and for this reason the Municipality of Matera has issued an ordinance for the regulation of traffic and parking of vehicles. "Bond 25 - stresses the Councilor for Mobility, Angelo Montemurro - probably represents the film production with the greatest media impact that the city has ever hosted. The making of a film of this importance obviously involves inconveniences that we have tried to limit. The production guaranteed free parking in Via Saragat, free of charge, replacing the stalls for the authorized Rioni Sassi. Bus schedules and further details will be announced in the coming days. We ask the cooperation of citizens and visitors since the presence of the production and filming of the film represents an added value for the whole city "

These in detail the provisions contained in the order:

to. from 16 August to 21 September 2019:
    The temporary establishment of the "0-24" parking ban with forced removal of the vehicles, without exceptions, throughout the Porta Pistola area;

b. from 21 August to 21 September 2019
    • Temporary establishment of the "0-24" parking ban with forced removal of the vehicles, without exceptions, in the entire area of the unmade square between Via Madonne delle Virtù and Vico Sant'Agostino (area where the manholes of the AL lifting pumps are located );

c. from 06.00 am on 24th August 2019 to 10.00 pm on 25th August 2019:
    • Institution prohibiting parking with forced removal of vehicles, without exceptions, in:
    Vico XX Settembre, left side of the direction from the civic front 13 to the civic front 25

d. from 25 August 2019 to 17 September 2019:
    • Temporary establishment of the "0-24" parking ban with forced removal of the vehicles, without exceptions, along all the roads of the Rioni Sassi and the rest areas in front of the routes indicated below: Via D'Addozio, Rec. I D ' Addozio, Via Fiorentini, Via Sant'Antonio Abate, Vico Sant'Agostino, Piazza Garibaldi, Via Madonna Delle Virtù, Piazza San Pietro Caveoso, Via Bruno Buozzi;

is. 25 August 2019 from 00:01 am to 9:00 pm
    • Institution prohibiting parking with forced removal of vehicles, without exceptions, in:
    - Via XX Settembre, both sides, - section between Via Roma / P.za Vittorio Veneto and Via Rosselli;
    - Via Roma, between Via Lucana and Via XX Settembre / P.za Vittorio Veneto;
    - Via La Vista;
    -Via Stigliani, stretch between Via Amendola and Via Gattini;
    -Via Amendola, stretch between Via XX Settembre and Via Stigliani;

f. from 25 August 2019 to 21 September 2019:
    • Establishment prohibition of parking with forced removal of vehicles "0-24" in Via Pentasuglia, stretch between Via Piave and Vico II F.co Paolo Festa, with the exception of vehicles serving the disabled in the special parking stall.

g. from 20:00 on 02 September to 21:00 on 03 September 2019:
    • Establishment of the "0-24" parking ban with forced removal of vehicles, both sides without exceptions, in:
    -Via Casalnuovo, stretch between Via Cappuccini and Via Ridola;
    -Via Ridola, between Via Lucana and Via Duni;
    - Via Duni;
    -Via Lucana, from number 178 to the intersection with Via P. Vena side Dx towards the periphery;
    -Via Lanera, stretch between Via Castello and Via Lucana on the right side in the direction of this last street;

h. from 25 August to 21 September 2019:
    • Prohibition of Transit and suspension of circulation to any type of vehicle without any exception, limited to places, moments and time necessary for filming appropriately indicated by the staff in charge present on site;

the. Loading and unloading operations in the Rioni Sassi in the period from 25 August to 21 September 2019 will be permitted only during the time period from 06:00 to 07:30;

The means used by the production company for filming are excluded from the provision.

ORDER FOR OPERATIONS UNDER THE SCANNER

Subject: Temporary establishment of the parking ban with forced removal of vehicles in Via Bruno Buozzi, a parking area reserved for residents between civic numbers 23 and 34, for laser scanner operations and underground georadar.

THE MANAGER

Given that:
    -with City Council Resolution n. 332/2019 of 09 July 2019 This Administration has authorized the filming of the film entitled "Bond 25", in the period between 15 July and 04 October 2019;
    -with note dated 09 August 2019 assumed in the prot. January n. 0064300/2019 of 09.08.2019 the Production Company Lotus Production requested the adoption of a provision on August 14, 2019 for banning parking of vehicles in Via Bruno Buozzi - parking area reserved for residents between the street numbers 23 and 34- in order to allow the Lambda company to perform laser scanner and underground georadar operations in preparation for the technical preparations for the filming of the film "Bond 25";

Therefore, it was deemed necessary to establish a temporary parking ban with forced removal of the vehicles Via Bruno Buozzi - a parking area reserved for residents between civic numbers 23 and 34-, from 07:00 to 16:00 and in any case until ceased need, of 14.08.2019,

Seen the articles 5, 6 and 7 of the C.d.S. issued with Legislative Decree 04/30/1992. n. 285 of and ss.ii.mm;

Given the Regulation for the execution and implementation of the C.d.S. issued with D.P.R. n. 485/92;

Given the Legislative Decree 18.08.2000 n. 267 (T.U. of the Laws on the Ordering of EE.LL.).

ORDER

for the reasons indicated in the introduction and according to provisional signs on August 14, 2019 from 07:00 to 16:00 and in any case until need ceases:

Ø the temporary establishment of the parking ban with forced removal of vehicles, in Via Bruno Buozzi, a parking area reserved for residents between civic numbers 23 and 34;

The means used by the Lambda company in charge of laser scanner and ground georadar operations are excluded from this provision.

The production company must provide, at its own expense, for the acquisition of the authorizations required by law in compliance with the provisions imposed by the control bodies, for the assumption of any responsibility deriving from the realization of the aforementioned initiative, keeping raised in common by any civil responsibility penalty for direct and indirect damages that may still arise on the occasion and / or depending on the initiative in question.

The Local Police Sector Operators as well as the other Traffic Police Bodies pursuant to art. 12 of the New Highway Code are in charge of supervision for the exact observance of this order.

According to the art. 3, paragraph 4, of the Law of 7 August 1990, n. 241 and subsequent amendments and additions it is noted that, against this order, in application of the Administrative Process Code, anyone who has an interest may appeal within 60 days of publication and / or notification to the Regional Administrative Court of Basilicata.

In relation to the provisions of art. 37, paragraph 3, of Legislative Decree 30 April 1992, n. 285 and subsequent amendments and additions, again within 60 days of publication and / or notification, an appeal may be lodged by anyone with an interest in affixing the signage, in relation to the nature of the signals applied, to the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport, according to the procedure established by art. 74 of the D.P.R. December 16, 1992, n. 495 and subsequent amendments and additions.

This ordinance is valid only for the purposes of road traffic and the traffic officers will install the necessary road signs.

This Administration declines all civil and criminal liability for damage caused to persons or things that could derive from the non-observance of this order.

THE MANAGER
    -Ing. Felice VICECONTE-

So now this has come up again...
    CAVE

Am I the only one thinking that
    Madera might not be for the PTS (or only for the PTS) but also the climax of the film, where the villain's lair is located? If it is underground, this would explain so much Pinewood shooting. Might they go back to some of this awesome concept art from SP?

vfTcL4g.jpg
    2ScqyJW.jpg
    Between her and Naomie Harris, EON has the perfect PR department. Honestly, damned near everyone else connected to the thing is a disaster when they talk to journalists.
    68905996_10157712612798392_6082151824075259904_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQkain05IXppUYlIinWPzA5EpyeW0Ux8iRV1JeOf750ojx7Spu30QTPJFSQ5j4qMdGU&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=436cf87c852862f815dd854ad32f8bae&oe=5DD40B5E

I've not been able to get the title 'Mosaic' out of my head since it got mentioned on here a few weeks ago. What do you guys make of this?
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    TripAces wrote: »

Detailed press release from the article with the balcony pic. I've used google translate if the grammar and words looks weird here and there.

A week or so for the start of filming in Matera of the 25th film of the series dedicated to James Bond, the secret agent of the British "M16" services with license to kill. And the confirmation that is missing very little at the first take comes from the orders of the municipal administration in the Sassi districts about the viability (from a logistical point of view we start with parking bans from August 16 at Porta Pistola) and the load tests for the heavy vehicle traffic. A study that has costs and will be useful to the Municipality of Matera to monitor and protect the ancient tuff quarters, of which we have recently dealt with https://giornalemio.it/cronaca/ahi-ahi-la-chianca-nei -sassi-route-to-obstacles / about the state of degradation of the roadbed. But there is something else. And they concern the sets in progress, some thirty, that will host the scenes all adventure, thrillers, loves, seductions, betrayals, intrigues that characterize the films of "007".

Self-catering hotel in progress in Calata Ridola https://giornalemio.it/cinema/007-prenota-stanza-allhotel-balcony-build-nei-sassi/, under the balcony overlooking Piazzetta Pascoli, well integrated under the scenographic aspect with the context of the old tuff buildings of the Sassi districts, most of which in that area are to be consolidated and restructured. from the cinema a suggestion, albeit a temporary one, that with programming, will and resources reduces intervention times. The sets in the park of the Murgia are as distant as the one for the cemetery of Anglo-Saxon style with kiosks, crosses and the inevitable "Requiescat ...". And there is anticipation for the arrival of the protagonists starting with the protagonist Daniel Craig. You guess ... Before him the director Cary Fukunaga, of course, and other collaborators. Of course, for non-experts, all "top secret" and absolute silence after the press conference last July with municipal administrators, production and Lucania film commission. Matera, however, will have its return. Expectation paid off, discomforts understandable for residents and tourists alike, for the local economy that after 2019 will have - we are sure of - a promotional boost perhaps greater than Mel Gibson's 2012 The Passion.

Press release
    Bond arrives, new vehicle traffic regulation in the areas of the city affected by the shooting

All set for the filming of the film "Bond 25". From August 16 to September 21, the city will be affected by the clauses and for this reason the Municipality of Matera has issued an ordinance for the regulation of traffic and parking of vehicles. "Bond 25 - stresses the Councilor for Mobility, Angelo Montemurro - probably represents the film production with the greatest media impact that the city has ever hosted. The making of a film of this importance obviously involves inconveniences that we have tried to limit. The production guaranteed free parking in Via Saragat, free of charge, replacing the stalls for the authorized Rioni Sassi. Bus schedules and further details will be announced in the coming days. We ask the cooperation of citizens and visitors since the presence of the production and filming of the film represents an added value for the whole city "

The temporary establishment of the "0-24" parking ban with forced removal of the vehicles, without exceptions, throughout the Porta Pistola area;

• Temporary establishment of the "0-24" parking ban with forced removal of the vehicles, without exceptions, in the entire area of the unmade square between Via Madonne delle Virtù and Vico Sant'Agostino (area where the manholes of the AL lifting pumps are located );

Vico XX Settembre, left side of the direction from the civic front 13 to the civic front 25

• Temporary establishment of the "0-24" parking ban with forced removal of the vehicles, without exceptions, along all the roads of the Rioni Sassi and the rest areas in front of the routes indicated below: Via D'Addozio, Rec. I D ' Addozio, Via Fiorentini, Via Sant'Antonio Abate, Vico Sant'Agostino, Piazza Garibaldi, Via Madonna Delle Virtù, Piazza San Pietro Caveoso, Via Bruno Buozzi;

- Via XX Settembre, both sides, - section between Via Roma / P.za Vittorio Veneto and Via Rosselli;
    - Via La Vista;

• Establishment prohibition of parking with forced removal of vehicles "0-24" in Via Pentasuglia, stretch between Via Piave and Vico II F.co Paolo Festa, with the exception of vehicles serving the disabled in the special parking stall.

• Establishment of the "0-24" parking ban with forced removal of vehicles, both sides without exceptions, in:
    - Via Duni;
    -Via Lucana, from number 178 to the intersection with Via P. Vena side Dx towards the periphery;
    -Via Lanera, stretch between Via Castello and Via Lucana on the right side in the direction of this last street;

• Prohibition of Transit and suspension of circulation to any type of vehicle without any exception, limited to places, moments and time necessary for filming appropriately indicated by the staff in charge present on site;

the. Loading and unloading operations in the Rioni Sassi in the period from 25 August to 21 September 2019 will be permitted only during the time period from 06:00 to 07:30;

The means used by the production company for filming are excluded from the provision.

Subject: Temporary establishment of the parking ban with forced removal of vehicles in Via Bruno Buozzi, a parking area reserved for residents between civic numbers 23 and 34, for laser scanner operations and underground georadar.

THE MANAGER

Given that:
    -with City Council Resolution n. 332/2019 of 09 July 2019 This Administration has authorized the filming of the film entitled "Bond 25", in the period between 15 July and 04 October 2019;
    -with note dated 09 August 2019 assumed in the prot. January n. 0064300/2019 of 09.08.2019 the Production Company Lotus Production requested the adoption of a provision on August 14, 2019 for banning parking of vehicles in Via Bruno Buozzi - parking area reserved for residents between the street numbers 23 and 34- in order to allow the Lambda company to perform laser scanner and underground georadar operations in preparation for the technical preparations for the filming of the film "Bond 25";

Therefore, it was deemed necessary to establish a temporary parking ban with forced removal of the vehicles Via Bruno Buozzi - a parking area reserved for residents between civic numbers 23 and 34-, from 07:00 to 16:00 and in any case until ceased need, of 14.08.2019,

Seen the articles 5, 6 and 7 of the C.d.S. issued with Legislative Decree 04/30/1992. n. 285 of and ss.ii.mm;

Given the Regulation for the execution and implementation of the C.d.S. issued with D.P.R. n. 485/92;

Given the Legislative Decree 18.08.2000 n. 267 (T.U. of the Laws on the Ordering of EE.LL.).

ORDER

for the reasons indicated in the introduction and according to provisional signs on August 14, 2019 from 07:00 to 16:00 and in any case until need ceases:

Ø the temporary establishment of the parking ban with forced removal of vehicles, in Via Bruno Buozzi, a parking area reserved for residents between civic numbers 23 and 34;

The means used by the Lambda company in charge of laser scanner and ground georadar operations are excluded from this provision.

The production company must provide, at its own expense, for the acquisition of the authorizations required by law in compliance with the provisions imposed by the control bodies, for the assumption of any responsibility deriving from the realization of the aforementioned initiative, keeping raised in common by any civil responsibility penalty for direct and indirect damages that may still arise on the occasion and / or depending on the initiative in question.

The Local Police Sector Operators as well as the other Traffic Police Bodies pursuant to art. 12 of the New Highway Code are in charge of supervision for the exact observance of this order.

According to the art. 3, paragraph 4, of the Law of 7 August 1990, n. 241 and subsequent amendments and additions it is noted that, against this order, in application of the Administrative Process Code, anyone who has an interest may appeal within 60 days of publication and / or notification to the Regional Administrative Court of Basilicata.

In relation to the provisions of art. 37, paragraph 3, of Legislative Decree 30 April 1992, n. 285 and subsequent amendments and additions, again within 60 days of publication and / or notification, an appeal may be lodged by anyone with an interest in affixing the signage, in relation to the nature of the signals applied, to the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport, according to the procedure established by art. 74 of the D.P.R. December 16, 1992, n. 495 and subsequent amendments and additions.

This ordinance is valid only for the purposes of road traffic and the traffic officers will install the necessary road signs.

This Administration declines all civil and criminal liability for damage caused to persons or things that could derive from the non-observance of this order.

THE MANAGER
    -Ing. Felice VICECONTE-

CAVE

Madera might not be for the PTS (or only for the PTS) but also the climax of the film, where the villain's lair is located? If it is underground, this would explain so much Pinewood shooting. Might they go back to some of this awesome concept art from SP?

vfTcL4g.jpg
    2ScqyJW.jpg

Caves. Cary Fukunaga. Famous Carcosa scene comes to ming immediately.
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    edited August 2019 Posts: 1,165

Press release

- Via La Vista;

- Via Duni;

THE MANAGER

Given that:

ORDER

THE MANAGER
    -Ing. Felice VICECONTE-

CAVE

vfTcL4g.jpg
    2ScqyJW.jpg

Jeezy kableezy! That artwork is absolutely breathtaking! If those concepts go unused, it would be a crime.
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 5,767
    00Agent wrote: »

Giving the people what they want is at least what she does in interviews. We will see if she does the same with her pen when the film comes out next year.

vfTcL4g.jpg
    2ScqyJW.jpg
    Where on earth did that come from? I would ask if this is for real, but I guess it´s too breathtaking to be mere fan art. Why wasn´t that used if it was for SP? Unbelievable!

68905996_10157712612798392_6082151824075259904_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQkain05IXppUYlIinWPzA5EpyeW0Ux8iRV1JeOf750ojx7Spu30QTPJFSQ5j4qMdGU&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=436cf87c852862f815dd854ad32f8bae&oe=5DD40B5E

I've not been able to get the title 'Mosaic' out of my head since it got mentioned on here a few weeks ago. What do you guys make of this?
    Still one of the best title suggestions. And by far the best title art so far. Keep it up, @quantum_boy!

Giving the people what they want is at least what she does in interviews. We will see if she does the same with her pen when the film comes out next year.

vfTcL4g.jpg
    2ScqyJW.jpg
    Where on earth did that come from? I would ask if this is for real, but I guess it´s too breathtaking to be mere fan art. Why wasn´t that used if it was for SP? Unbelievable!

Still one of the best title suggestions. And by far the best title art so far. Keep it up, @quantum_boy!

Ahhh, thanks buddy. I keep playing around with it. Got a bit carried away with the red, blue, green and yellow colours of a DNA strand. Think it looks better in good old B/W68795051_10157712784973392_2871482655839354880_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQmZmSoWKiDmDJ9ynB_wPAGM2n_TBx6oH5rUHZ8Jhq-1_qqN3R2wePevb-5AB3a-YE4&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=b5b5719af5494377fa7ba2504c6453d2&oe=5DDE30DC

• Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    James Bond 25: ‘Real-life MI6 boss made SECRET set visit to meet Ralph Fiennes’ M’
    https://express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1165716/James-Bond-25-set-real-life-M-Alex-Younger-MI6-Ralph-Fiennes-Daniel-Craig-Prince-Charles

The source said: “Sir Alex and other senior MI6 figures came down and met Fiennes as well as other stars of the film, including 007 Daniel Craig, Moneypenny Naomie Harris and Bond baddie Rami Malek.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Totally agree. This is how it should be done.

I agree, but with 2 year gaps, not 4 and a half...

Fans don't deserve 3+ years of dead air.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    James Bond 25: ‘Real-life MI6 boss made SECRET set visit to meet Ralph Fiennes’ M’
    https://express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1165716/James-Bond-25-set-real-life-M-Alex-Younger-MI6-Ralph-Fiennes-Daniel-Craig-Prince-Charles

The source said: “Sir Alex and other senior MI6 figures came down and met Fiennes as well as other stars of the film, including 007 Daniel Craig, Moneypenny Naomie Harris and Bond baddie Rami Malek.

It was one-day visit and it most probably means that Moneypenny, Bond, Rami character, M are all were filming that day and probably shared one scene. Maybe we will have scene with all these characters.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Walecs wrote: »

Don't take me so serious bro, i was just trying to put a Bond quote in there somewhere.

And I agree, a writer should be concerned mostly with expressing himself/herself. Idealy that becomes what people actually want as a consequence.

Ahahah, don't worry B-)
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    edited August 2019 Posts: 4,310

Very nice.
    Actually, the "S" in the middle already lends itself to be part of the double helix. It would also be in the center then and more visually appealing. ;-)

vfTcL4g.jpg
    2ScqyJW.jpg

Ahhh, thanks buddy. I keep playing around with it. Got a bit carried away with the red, blue, green and yellow colours of a DNA strand. Think it looks better in good old B/W68795051_10157712784973392_2871482655839354880_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQmZmSoWKiDmDJ9ynB_wPAGM2n_TBx6oH5rUHZ8Jhq-1_qqN3R2wePevb-5AB3a-YE4&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=b5b5719af5494377fa7ba2504c6453d2&oe=5DDE30DC

Another title I suggested.

Eon should hire me.
    KOP wrote: »
    JamesCraig wrote: »

Again I ask thee: is cloning "dangerous technology that the world has never seen"?

I'm reading Some Kind of Hero at the moment. Apparently one of Wade and Purvis's plot ideas for TWINE was "a genetically targeted virus that would kill one in ten people".

This is 100% more likely to be the plot over cloning.

I wouldn't be adverse to ALL HE TIME IN THE WORLD. It's a little long and obvious, but heck, it was bound to be used as a Bond title one day, so why not? Especially if the context is fitting.

Though I've been doing some research into genomes and found this (amongst numerous other articles):

The human body is a mosaic of different genomes
    https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-01780-9

This word 'mosaic' keeps coming up in articles concerning genes and genomes. It has a specific context in the DNA sector:

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosaic_(genetics)

In genetics, a mosaic (or mosaicism) means the presence of two different genotypes in an individual which developed from a single fertilized egg. As a result, the individual has two or more genetically different cell lines derived from a single zygote.

230px-Cat_Briciola_with_pretty_and_different_colour_of_eyes.jpg

I think that Mosaic sounds like a terrific title for an espionage film. It's certainly cool and evocative. There's a certain sense of mystery and it fits nicely with the titles of the other Craig films......

Just a bit of harmless speculation......but I think MOSAIC really works as a title.

x51IJTj_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    MOSAIC was one of the rumoured titles for SPECTRE, a working title back then.
    MOSAIC was one of the rumoured titles for SPECTRE, a working title back then.

Nope.

I came up with it.

Sorry.

If you have the receipts I'd like to see them.