BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Thanks a bunch! Let s see when I can find an appropriate picture.
    3062606-poster-p-1-waltz-samsung-note.jpg?1470747925

What is Blofeld up to here?
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited July 2019 Posts: 5,185
    Bond: "Blofeld, what are you doing in Jamaica?!"

Blofeld: "What does it look like? I'm on holiday, chillax Bro. Hey, umm... can i crash on your couch for a couple nights? I'm kinda on the run from Interpol."
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Blofeld's villainous plan to star in the Roger Daltrey bio-pic took a nasty turn.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Christoph Waltz admits to only having seen Charles Grays interpretation of Blofeld
    Christoph Waltz admits his first audition for Blofeld really didn't go so well. While looking for inspiration he had asked his old friend Quentin Tarantino what he would've do with the Blofeld character if given the chance.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited July 2019 Posts: 23,531
    Christoph Waltz cosplays as Bo Derek...
    41g62aBbQoL.jpg
    Having lost his global empire and having been on a long journey of self discovery, Blofeld ended up developing apps for the mobile market. The first app he programmed by himself was a self-diagnosis tool for all kinds of health problems called AllYourPain.
    Rami Malek clones Blofeld whilst in Jamaica, Clonefeld embraces the local culture
    Clonefeld hatches a dastardly plan to spam Bond's Twitter account
    After having been disappointed with his role in Spectre, and admitting that he lacked inspiration at the time, Waltz agreed to return for Bond25 after Cary Fukunaga told him he could do with the character "whatever he wanted, as long as it was something cool".
    Blofeld: "Eat my shorts!"

Silva: "With pleasure, Ernst. With pleasure!"
    "Of course I am on Twitter. I own Twitter."
    "Nomi, i'm glad you came... believe it or not but i'm actually your brother."
    This round turned out to be a duel. In the end, the decision is @00Agent for:
    00Agent wrote: »
    Bond: "Blofeld, what are you doing in Jamaica?!"

Blofeld: "What does it look like? I'm on holiday, chillax Bro. Hey, umm... can i crash on your couch for a couple nights? I'm kinda on the run from Interpol."

Here is the baton.
    MCMT-S16E.jpg

It is expandable.
    NOICE! Thanks Thundy.
    giphy.gif

Let's go with this one:
    naomie_harris_skyfall_premiere_by_lowerrider_d6in377-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTU3MiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFhZWY3YTAwLWE5NDgtNDhlNi1iNDBkLTBhOGJkNTEyMDI4YlwvZDZpbjM3Ny1mMjc1YWJmZS0xMGM1LTRjNzgtYjI2Yy1hMjc4YjA0NGVhMmEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.ySoqlHK23o_KlVd0fA4U4OjBsIU8cX4DbOPbvzIYYgE
  • mattjoesmattjoes matjoevakia
    Size doesn't matter.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @QBranch avatar rates this image 5 out of 5 (foot)
    After all the hoopla regarding Daniel Craig's height, we all thought the worst was behind us, that is, until EON chose to cast two giant women opposite him. #BéréniceNotBondGirl.
    The audience at the Skyfall press conference was having a hard time figuring out whether the new Bond girls were unusually large, or Daniel Craig had fallen into the washing machine and shrunk. Luckily, Sam Mendes agreed to step in and serve as a point of comparison in terms of height.

---

The new Bond film was to be an adaptation of Jonathan Swift's Gulliver's Travels. Bérénice Marlohe and Naomie Harris would appear in scenes set in Brobdingnag, while Javier Bardem would play a talking horse in the land of the Houyhnhnms.
    edited July 2019 Posts: 6,789
    naomie_harris_skyfall_premiere_by_lowerrider_d6in377-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTU3MiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFhZWY3YTAwLWE5NDgtNDhlNi1iNDBkLTBhOGJkNTEyMDI4YlwvZDZpbjM3Ny1mMjc1YWJmZS0xMGM1LTRjNzgtYjI2Yy1hMjc4YjA0NGVhMmEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.ySoqlHK23o_KlVd0fA4U4OjBsIU8cX4DbOPbvzIYYgE

Can you believe this, Naomie? He's so tiny! Cuteness overload!!!!!!111

---

-Any questions?
    -Daniel, for The Daily Mail: Won't you be announcing who's playing the villain?
    -Oh, you're right. I've got him in my pocket. Come on out, Javier.
    Bond: Well, everybody needs a hobby.
    Silva: So what's yours?
    Bond: Miniaturisation. For instance, radioactive lint.
    Craig (with helium voice): Laugh all you want suckers, I'm big in all the right places. These chicks already know.
    "Did you hear, some are championoning Aidan Turner as Bond."

"What? Haha, that little hobbit!"
    Daniel was flattered that they were so huge fans of him.
    After 3 failed attempts to appease the Millenials and internet PC brigade, EoN decided for Bond28 to go even more radical, and for the sake of inclusion, hire a dwarf (midget? small person?) to play James Bond.

With this EoN also wanted to make a strong symbolic and quite literal point that Bond is no longer standing above the women around him.
    He felt an urge to rest his head.
    For Daniel, this truly was Pussy Galore.
    THE WOMAN GNOME
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    YOU DON'T GNOME ME