No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• edited July 2019 Posts: 4,400
    jake24 wrote: »

Amazing.

I used to work in Charing Hospital and would eat my lunch around the spot the photo was taken by the Riverside Cafe. So weird seeing it used for a Bond film.

Also, I don't know about any other Londoner, but i really do't like Hammersmith. it's not Bondian in the slightest........
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator

Amazing.

I used to work in Charing Hospital and would eat my lunch around the spot the photo was taken by the Riverside Cafe. So weird seeing it used for a Bond film.

Also, I don't know about any other Londoner, but i really do't like Hammersmith. it's not Bondian in the slightest........
    The bridge is a cool sight, not sure about the area itself.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    SPECTRE RISES? No thanks. Please no more SPECTRE in the title.

That's too bad. I was thinking they could just call the film SPECTRE

Seems to be a trend these days to give a new movie in a franchise the same title as the last film, especially after a hiatus. SHAFT for instance and the upcoming SUICIDE SQUAD sequel/re-boot THE SUICIDE SQUAD

• edited July 2019 Posts: 3,333
    The High Street most definitely not, but the riverfront has its charms. Maybe Bond will pop into The Dove for a swift pint, which is considered to be one of the oldest pubs in London.

Then again, the Isle of Dogs is far from Bondian but it still featured at the beginning of TWINE.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    SPECTRE RETURNS maybe?
    bondsum wrote: »
    There's a number of rowing clubs down there. I wonder if there's a connection?

Boat chase?
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 3,333
    007Blofeld wrote: »

Boat chase?
    I wasn't thinking of a chase in rowing boats, but there could be a lead that takes Bond to someone working at one of the clubs there, such as Sons of the Thames.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Another London sequence near the end of the film.

Boat chase?
    I wasn't thinking of a chase in rowing boats, but there could be a lead that takes Bond to someone working at one of the clubs there.

@bondsum I meant like speed boat style Daniel's Bond sure loves the DB5 and being in London.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Another London sequence near the end of the film.

Well I suppose it makes sense to round things off for Craig's Bond in his own capital city.
    I just hope they 'don't cock it up again' as per last time.
    @bondsum I meant like speed boat style Daniel's Bond sure loves the DB5 and being in London.
    There doesn't appear to be an visible signs of the Thames water being utilised, so I'd say no to another chase. What I was thinking was perhaps Bond visiting an old institution like Sons of the Thames in Hammersmith.
    We don't need another boat chase on the Thames after the last film.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    It could be Bond going to visit Q. He went by boat in Spectre.
  • RC7RC7

Amazing.

One thing they rarely do is show the ‘normal’ side of London, so I’m fine with it.
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    SPECTRE RETURNS maybe?
    SPECTRE & ROBIN
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Minion wrote: »
    SPECTRE RETURNS maybe?
    SPECTRE & ROBIN

Good one, @Minion! If we get a refrigerator Arnold as Blofeld, this could be awesome!

"Hi, Ernst. I'm Bond."

"Khiel ze spy! Khiel! Khiel!"

:D

But, back on track, I'm glad this production, condemned by a few here as an assured failure, has picked up momentum.
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 4,400
    New photos on the Bridge in Hammersmith! Ralph is on set! Clearly back from his holiday....also, this is possibly my favourite Craig look in the film so far. Clearly takes places later in the film than the scene back at the MI6 office. I assume Bond is back in active service by the end of the film.

No sign of Nomi though.................is she dead by this point? Also, no Ana.

15968710-7241385-image-a-13_1562945128729.jpg
    15970238-7241385-Coming_soon_The_latest_film_sees_Bond_living_a_tranquil_live_in_-a-35_1562945627203.jpg
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    New photos on the Bridge in Hammersmith! Ralph is on set! Clearly back from his holiday....

15970238-7241385-Coming_soon_The_latest_film_sees_Bond_living_a_tranquil_live_in_-a-35_1562945627203.jpg

That tie clip is really getting some mileage!

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I like the tie clip.
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 17,297
    How close to the very end of the film will this likely be? Anyone care to make a guess?

On a side note; Fukunaga looks very happy here.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I think all the scenes they've been shooting so far in London are the end of the film.
    "Scene 155" places us right in the middle of the Skyfall attack for comparison. So, we'll either get a longer film and have a Norway climax after these London scenes, or another London finale. But these shots don't seem very climactic to me.

They all do. Just look at those faces, crew and all. Next thing the tabloids will say antidepressants were handed to the cast and crew because of their fatigue and general negative state. Or that they're having coke parties on the set. Or that the director, besides playing video games all day long, is also a marijuana user, a habit he brought with him from the shooting in Jamaica.
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 4,619

Uh-oh.. The shrink-wrapped look is back... That thing is even tighter than the Skyfall suits! :))
    Oof. Great-looking suit on Bond.
    "Scene 155" places us right in the middle of the Skyfall attack for comparison. So, we'll either get a longer film and have a Norway climax after these London scenes, or another London finale. But these shots don't seem very climactic to me.

Really starting to believe they're using a weird/different scene numbering system to avoid this very problem.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    I think all the scenes they've been shooting so far in London are the end of the film.

Thanks! Still hoping for a Bond resuming duty end rather than a funeral scene several have been suggesting here.
    Univex wrote: »

They all do. Just look at those faces, crew and all. Next thing the tabloids will say antidepressants were handed to the cast and crew because of their fatigue and general negative state. Or that they're having coke parties on the set. Or that the director, besides playing video games all day long, is also a marijuana user, a habit he brought with him from the shooting in Jamaica.

Very true! Who knows what the tabloids might write. I think they'll ignore these photos and come back with more negative views when they have anything to base an article on.
  • RC7RC7

Uh-oh.. The shrink-wrapped look is back... That thing is even tighter than the Skyfall suits! :))

Haven’t you gone yet?
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited July 2019 Posts: 5,185
    Very true! Who knows what the tabloids might write. I think they'll ignore these photos and come back with more negative views when they have anything to base an article on.

True, they've ignored all the positive stuff so far.

Also they can always fabricate some BS news about guest appearances that went wrong, like the Grace Jones one, and a lot of people, even on the forum will believe it lol. I don't think they need any proof at all. They have zero accountability.
  • RC7RC7
    00Agent wrote: »

True, they've ignored all the positive stuff so far.

Also they can always fabricate some BS news about guest appearances that went wrong, like the Grace Jones one, and a lot of people, even on the forum will believe it lol. I don't think they need any proof at all. They have zero accountability

The tabloids thrive off the fact most people are compelled to react to negativity a hell of a lot more than they are positivity. Sadly there are still a few idiots kicking around here who are always itching to indulge them.