No Time to Die production thread

Comments

I would absolutely love it if they ended the film (or the scene) with this:

DD9pZ9j.png
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited July 2019 Posts: 10,588

DD9pZ9j.png
    M: "007, you are hereby reinstated with the 007 codename. Congratulations."

Bond: *Turns towards camera and gives thumbs up with a big grin on his face*

THE END
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 787
    Also, I'm a bit disappointed that we're going back to Italy again. Only in theory, mind you - it may well work thematically or narratively and look great on screen. Still, it's a great big world out there and I'd like to see Bond visit some new places.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Univex wrote: »

On a side note; Fukunaga looks very happy here.

They all do. Just look at those faces, crew and all. Next thing the tabloids will say antidepressants were handed to the cast and crew because of their fatigue and general negative state. Or that they're having coke parties on the set. Or that the director, besides playing video games all day long, is also a marijuana user, a habit he brought with him from the shooting in Jamaica.

Ha! Well played @Univex
    How do fellow fans find out about filming?
    I’m in london every day yet always find out too late when I’m on my way home !!!
    Please give me a heads up .
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Oh, how’d I love to know what Bond & M are discussing in that scene. Mesmerizing.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Love the look of Matera, it looks like a classic Bond location. I can't wait to see all these exotic places on screen. It's about time we had a classic colourful Bond film again

Not thrilled about Blofeld back admittedly, but I'm not worried about it I'm sure they know what they're doing with it, it's a shame Baz leaked the news (unless it was planted by Eon) I'm worried by the talk of Nomi being 007, and the super friends reuniting.

The set photos look great, its brilliant to see all the cast looking happy making this film, hoping that reflects on screen
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    James Bond 25: Daniel Craig’s 007 reunites with TWO familiar faces in latest set PHOTOS
    https://express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1152741/James-Bond-25-latest-filming-set-photos-M-Ralph-Fiennes-Daniel-Craig-Rory-Kinnear-Tanner

More pics.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    jake24 wrote: »

DD9pZ9j.png

THE END

*Looney Tunes outro music plays*
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    matt_u wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Denbigh wrote: »
    I think it might be more interesting if we see Nomi's progression from agent to 00. So if at the start of the film she just works for MI6 as a field agent and then by the end of the film she's the new 007.
    The film should end with Bond either re-earning his 00 status or having the 007 codename retired. I'd hate to see the film finish with Bond retired and Nomi as 007.

Hate? I’d stop following the series. And that would be the best scenario. XD
    I don't know if you're joking, but Ian Fleming would roll over in his grave if this happened.

He's already face down after Brofeld, so another roll over might be a good thing for him.

Oh, come on. I call it logic against misinterpretation. ;)

Regarding 25, the perspective of having Bond retired (or terminated or presumed dead) while Nomi being the new 007 is the worst case scenario a human mind can think of.

Hyperbole.
    Sure hope he can be more interesting than he was in SP. Waltz is a great actor and deserves a good turn, even if it’s brief. My two biggest theories regarding Malek’s villain is that either he is an ex-SPECTRE agent with a following of his own, or could be a “real” Blofeld with Waltz Blofeld being a decoy.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    edited July 2019 Posts: 5,979
    Waltz (in glass cage): "Clones, decoys, zombies, Spectre has them all."

Seydoux: "For god's sake, you're supposed to display some sense of science."

Reanimated Dench M: "I like you, Miss Swann. More than anyone I've met in a long time, Madeleine."

Reanimated Silva: "Mommy."

DD9pZ9j.png

THE END

*Looney Tunes outro music plays*

Brilliant!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    James Bond 25: Daniel Craig’s 007 reunites with TWO familiar faces in latest set PHOTOS
    https://express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1152741/James-Bond-25-latest-filming-set-photos-M-Ralph-Fiennes-Daniel-Craig-Rory-Kinnear-Tanner

More pics.
    Are they on a roof?
  • RC7RC7
    octofinger wrote: »
    Also, I'm a bit disappointed that we're going back to Italy again. Only in theory, mind you - it may well work thematically or narratively and look great on screen. Still, it's a great big world out there and I'd like to see Bond visit some new places.

It’s Italy. It’ll be stunning.

More pics.
    Are they on a roof?

No. Riverside.
    RC7 wrote: »

More pics.
    Are they on a roof?

No. Riverside.
    These shots through me off a bit:
    dhngaovyeu3y.jpeg
    nictcr54p9wr.jpeg

More pics.
    Are they on a roof?

No. Riverside.
    dhngaovyeu3y.jpeg
    nictcr54p9wr.jpeg

I thought the same. Maybe the photos are taken at an awkward angle?

More pics.
    Are they on a roof?

No. Riverside.
    dhngaovyeu3y.jpeg
    nictcr54p9wr.jpeg

Actually, I think it might be that white screen seen in the video.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.

More pics.
    Are they on a roof?

No. Riverside.
    dhngaovyeu3y.jpeg
    nictcr54p9wr.jpeg

Gunbarrel 👌🤔🤣
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 17,295

More pics.
    Are they on a roof?

No. Riverside.
    dhngaovyeu3y.jpeg
    nictcr54p9wr.jpeg

Like this one? Definitely looks that way; I didn't notice it going through the images the first time.

15970216-7241385-image-a-71_1562946014040.jpg

What is it for? Light reflection or something else?
    FoxRox wrote: »
    SPECTRE RISES? No thanks. Please no more SPECTRE in the title.
    Why don´t see People when someone´s joking anymore?

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Whoa, people, let's wait and see what we get after post-production. ;)
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Daniel is looking on point...
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Craig looks slim and in good shape.
  • RC7RC7

More pics.
    Are they on a roof?

No. Riverside.
    dhngaovyeu3y.jpeg
    nictcr54p9wr.jpeg

the-rutland-arms-b11c413c585984505e33db57d9213028.jpg

They’re basically on the right here, looking toward Hammersmith Bridge.
  • RC7RC7
    edited July 2019 Posts: 10,512

More pics.
    Are they on a roof?

No. Riverside.
    dhngaovyeu3y.jpeg
    nictcr54p9wr.jpeg

the-rutland-arms-b11c413c585984505e33db57d9213028.jpg

They’re basically on the right here, looking toward Hammersmith Bridge.

NB. Nice little boozer that.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    I think it might be more interesting if we see Nomi's progression from agent to 00. So if at the start of the film she just works for MI6 as a field agent and then by the end of the film she's the new 007.

When I first heard the suggestion of this a few weeks ago, I didn't like it. However its grown on me. Potentially gives Eon a new direction to go in for a few films, and if people don't like the idea after they have seen B25 they can drop the idea and do a more conventional reboot. Ian Fleming would no doubt be spinning in his grave, but I imagine there are plenty of other reasons over the past few decades that would have made him unhappy! I know a lot of people will be sceptical, but let's wait and see if the theory is right and how Nomi's character is viewed by audiences. Very confused, but very excited about what B25 will be like!
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 6,677
    Are those Connery's double cuffs I see?

Also, must get me one of those shades. They look quite retro.

BOND-25-1958615.jpg?r=1562960343584
    I'm not sure anybody noticed this bit from Baz's article, but he said that CF wanted as many actors from the previous movie as possible. It's already far less a departure from SP as people expected and often wanted here. What's even more interesting is that so many here are enthusiastic about Blofeld returning, them maybe using plot elements from SP such as Madeleine's past, etc.