No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Denbigh wrote: »
    @Pierce2Daniel When did Barbara say she was an ally? Was it in a video or an article?

Either way she's going to give a great performance. She's a great actress, as well as Lashana Lynch, who I think is going to turn the heads of quite a few Bond fans :)

He got it from an editor who works @ The Sun.
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    @Pierce2Daniel When did Barbara say she was an ally? Was it in a video or an article?

Either way she's going to give a great performance. She's a great actress, as well as Lashana Lynch, who I think is going to turn the heads of quite a few Bond fans :)

Wrong.

It comes from an interview that Barbara did with Baz:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6961695/BAZ-BAMIGBOYE-never-Jane-Bond-says-Barbara-Broccoli.html
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Three pieces of hot news...
    1) They will film in Scotland this month. At least Fukunaga will travel there.

2) The Valhalla will be in Italy this summer for the chase.

3) The Cuban chase is not finished, that's why they will be back to it in October. During this huge scene, Bond is wearing a black dinner jacket and tries to "rescue" Paloma with Nomi.

Thank you for sharing! About 3), do you know if this is just Pinewood?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    JamesCraig wrote: »

Wrong.

It comes from an interview that Barbara did with Baz:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6961695/BAZ-BAMIGBOYE-never-Jane-Bond-says-Barbara-Broccoli.html
    Thank you @Pierce2Daniel.

Very interesting stuff, including Nomi being "key to the story".
    Pavlo wrote: »

3) The Cuban chase is not finished, that's why they will be back to it in October. During this huge scene, Bond is wearing a black dinner jacket and tries to "rescue" Paloma with Nomi.

Woah!!!
    1. I suspect that they could be using Scotland as either the venue for a funeral (either Bond or Madeleine’s). Alternatively, it could be used for plates for the exteriors of Porton Down. They would not be allowed to film anywhere near the actual location, so it would need to be rebuilt or created with CGI.

2. I have a feeling that Bond won’t be involved in the Matera sequences after all. We could very well see the first big action set piece belong to the new 007 in the Valhalla. Nomi gets the big PTS intro. Maybe there is an early fake out with Q trying to patch in to”007” only for it to be revealed that he is speaking to Nomi.

3. So my dreams of Ana De Armas being a bad girl are fading. Perhaps she is the kidnapped scientist. But if that is the case does it mean that De Armas’s inherent sex appeal will be toned down?!? They don’t want another Denise Richards situation on their hands. I recently saw the Knives Out trailer and somehow they made her look dowdy.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-02-at-6.54.08-PM.png

@ggl007 Do you have much idea if the young Madeleine theory is true? If Ana De Armas is the kidnapped scientist it would suggest that it is true. As many believe the the little girl is the kindapped scientist's daughter. Ana would probably be too young to have a 15 year old daughter.

I dont think that Ana plays scientist as she says that she is badass character and it's not in favour of her as kidnapped scientist. I think she is Cuban agent who helps Felix and James to find and free scientist, but probably she was arrested by Cubans.

Nope. I've only heard Ana describe her character as sensitive and vulnerable. Lashana said her character is a bad-ass.

Hence, the Nomi becoming the new 007 theory.

It's already been confirmed by Barbara Broccoli that Paloma is an ally.
    I'm glad because I'm not a fan of poor man's Fiona Volpe.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    We know the DB5 is back in action again, (continuing from the end of SP) and after that Bond drives the V8, so I'm betting ...
    ... the PTS is Bond & Swann and the car chase featuring the DB5 in Italy and the sequence may feature Spectre agents and an Mi6 agent who pops up again later in the film.

If the DB5 is indeed featured in the PTS, and Bond is seen driving the Vantage later in the film, it would seem the DB5 doesn't make it to the title sequence.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    edited July 2019 Posts: 323

Woah!!!
    1. I suspect that they could be using Scotland as either the venue for a funeral (either Bond or Madeleine’s). Alternatively, it could be used for plates for the exteriors of Porton Down. They would not be allowed to film anywhere near the actual location, so it would need to be rebuilt or created with CGI.

2. I have a feeling that Bond won’t be involved in the Matera sequences after all. We could very well see the first big action set piece belong to the new 007 in the Valhalla. Nomi gets the big PTS intro. Maybe there is an early fake out with Q trying to patch in to”007” only for it to be revealed that he is speaking to Nomi.

3. So my dreams of Ana De Armas being a bad girl are fading. Perhaps she is the kidnapped scientist. But if that is the case does it mean that De Armas’s inherent sex appeal will be toned down?!? They don’t want another Denise Richards situation on their hands. I recently saw the Knives Out trailer and somehow they made her look dowdy.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-02-at-6.54.08-PM.png

@ggl007 Do you have much idea if the young Madeleine theory is true? If Ana De Armas is the kidnapped scientist it would suggest that it is true. As many believe the the little girl is the kindapped scientist's daughter. Ana would probably be too young to have a 15 year old daughter.

I dont think that Ana plays scientist as she says that she is badass character and it's not in favour of her as kidnapped scientist. I think she is Cuban agent who helps Felix and James to find and free scientist, but probably she was arrested by Cubans.

Nope. I've only heard Ana describe her character as sensitive and vulnerable. Lashana said her character is a bad-ass.

Hence, the Nomi becoming the new 007 theory.

It's already been confirmed by Barbara Broccoli that Paloma is an ally.

I'll find video of Ana saying that she plays badass and show in the thread.

Good luck.

Because it doesn't exist.

Love your confidence, @Pierce2Daniel ! (not)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2382320/videoplayer/vi3772365849?ref_=vp_pl_1

Funniest part that you wrote about that:

"Interestingly, the video hints that Lea Seydoux's character will die in the film in Bond 25. Even Seydoux seems to hint at this. Though it could just be the editing.

Ana describes her role as "bad ass" and Lashana seems to be suggesting her role is progressive"

:)) :)) :))
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    :))
    Always appreciate seeing my wise words being quoted.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I don't really mind if Madeleine is killed, I care more about how it's handled. If written convincingly and has enough relevance and impact it could really work, and with Fukunaga, Burns, Phoebe and Linus involved, I believe it will.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    No idea about the "Young Madeleine", @Pierce2Daniel

Do you mean the chase, @Station_Z ?
    It's a big nocturne chase through streets and buildings in Cuba and it has been shot in Pinewood for the moment. It reminds me of QOS (Siena and that bar in Bolivia).
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 17,280
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    We know the DB5 is back in action again, (continuing from the end of SP) and after that Bond drives the V8, so I'm betting ...
    ... the PTS is Bond & Swann and the car chase featuring the DB5 in Italy and the sequence may feature Spectre agents and an Mi6 agent who pops up again later in the film.

If the DB5 is indeed featured in the PTS, and Bond is seen driving the Vantage later in the film, it would seem the DB5 doesn't make it to the title sequence.

Didn't Craig something about the chassis of the DB5 to The Prince of Wales during that visit? Can't remember what was said. Maybe made to be blown up or something?
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine

Your wise words are changing too many times)

:))

Didn't Craig something about the chassis of the DB5 to The Prince of Wales during that visit? Can't remember what was said. Maybe made to be blown up or something?

I think he said they had built five stunt DB5's, which were made with fibre glass chassis and BMW engines.

I suspect the DB5 is totalled (again).

I think he said they had built five stunt DB5's, which were made with fibre glass chassis and BMW engines.

Yes! I remember it now. With stunt DB5's made, something will certainly happen to the car.
    I don’t care about cloning or young Maddy. Someone please tell me the V8 Vantage will have a significant amount of screen time!
    I don’t care about cloning or young Maddy. Someone please tell me the V8 Vantage will have a significant amount of screen time!

It will feature in both London and Norway.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine

Where this news come from?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

Has it been confirmed that the car is cloned?
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Send in the clones, I say.

Title and theme song, even.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited July 2019 Posts: 2,541

Yay more good news thanks @ggl007

This thread is funny :))
    edited July 2019 Posts: 2,496
    James Bond 25 set photos: Daniel Craig and Moneypenny star Naomie Harris REUNITED
    https://express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1150766/James-Bond-25-set-photos-Daniel-Craig-Naomie-Harris-Moneypenny-Aston-Martin-V8

Daniel Craig and Naomi Harris film their first scenes for Bond 25 together as 007 and Moneypenny finally reunite
    https://usatodaypost.com/daniel-craig-and-naomi-harris-film-their-first-scenes-for-bond-25-together-as-007-and-moneypenny-finally-reunite/

A couple new pics of Bond and MP in London.
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 820

It's a big nocturne chase through streets and buildings in Cuba and it has been shot in Pinewood for the moment. It reminds me of QOS (Siena and that bar in Bolivia).

I think this is our first indication of what that major action sequence set in Cuba actually is. Thanks for sharing, @ggl007. Looking forward to it being (hopefully) an inventive and original chase!
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.

Damn if someone actually produced DB5 replica kit cars I’d buy one in a heartbeat. Make the body out of fiberglass and design it to mount onto an E36 or E46 3-series and I’d be very pleased.

Has it been confirmed that the car is cloned?

Surely it'll turn out to be a transformer!

Damn if someone actually produced DB5 replica kit cars I’d buy one in a heartbeat. Make the body out of fiberglass and design it to mount onto an E36 or E46 3-series and I’d be very pleased.

I'd by one if it was a DB5 body on top of a Lada. It's all about the looks for me.

I pray it is much more thrilling and surprising than the Rome Chase...
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    The DB5 having a BMW engine seems to suggest they will do some serious stunt driving with it. Not just the usual 'Bond drives from point A to point B' like in TND or SF.

Does anyone know if the DB5s in GE were also reinforced? They did some high-speed driving there, too.

My guess is that the PTS will feature Bond and Madeleine in the DB5, in Italy. They will be chased by assailants (driving Range Rovers once again?), and Nomi will come to their aid driving the Valhalla. Bullet through the windscreen in a direct reference to OHMSS (and maybe even blow up the entire thing)

The DB5 might get repaired again by Q at the end, though, if we want to do the whole 'Bond driving away with the car' scene again.
    edited July 2019 Posts: 3,497
    The DB5 having a BMW engine seems to suggest they will do some serious stunt driving with it. Not just the usual 'Bond drives from point A to point B' like in TND or SF.

Does anyone know if the DB5s in GE were also reinforced? They did some high-speed driving there, too.

My guess is that the PTS will feature Bond and Madeleine in the DB5, in Italy. They will be chased by assailants (driving Range Rovers once again?), and Nomi will come to their aid driving the Valhalla. Bullet through the windscreen in a direct reference to OHMSS (and maybe even blow up the entire thing)

The DB5 might get repaired again by Q at the end, though, if we want to do the whole 'Bond driving away with the car' scene again.

He'll drive against a truck right before pickin up Madeline.

She's screaming, crying, "SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE".

Then al of a sudden, Malek's character drives by. He stops and says: "We have all the time in the world".

THE END.

JAMES BOND WILL RETURN. SORT OF.