Coming soon to cinemas near you! - The upcoming films thread

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Heat never did it for me. I find it very overrated.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb

But why?

Did you like Ronin?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

I find you very overrated.
  • edited March 2016 Posts: 4,813
    There's a billion 'fan edits' of the Ghostbusters trailer- here's the best one:

It actually teases, like it should, and doesn't give away all the jokes (I hate when trailers show a joke and once you see the movie , you've already seen the joke a thousand times)

The phrase 'polish a turd' comes to mind, but this is actually a step up, and they would have benefited by releasing something more like this!
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    The Ghostbusters sequel is a necessary as the clap.
    The clap is probably more fun and more desirable.
    The best thing about all of these fan edits is that no matter how much you edit the footage given to make it look different, it's still the same footage, and thus, the same final product.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

I find you very overrated.

Me, too!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Keanu Reeves practicing for John Wick 2? @doubleoego, @Creasy47

Keanu's hardcore!

On another note...Daddario...*drools*

2q.jpg
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans

Bruce Willis to turn on his inner Charles Bronson in the upcoming 'Death Wish' remake.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/74583

Mel Gibson would have been my choice though admittedly Mel has played a similar role in Payback and Edge of Darkness.

Going completely in another direction, George Clooney would be good in the role of a pacifist turned vigilante.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited March 2016 Posts: 15,696
    Mel Gibson will be in a similar film this year - he will take down a mexican drug cartel who wants to kill his daughter in the french-made action film 'Blood Father'.
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Keanu Reeves practicing for John Wick 2? @doubleoego, @Creasy47

Keanu's hardcore!

On another note...Daddario...*drools*

2q.jpg

Damn girl!
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited March 2016 Posts: 23,883
    As far as bank heist shootouts go, I have to agree on Heat. Definitive.

Although, for bank heists itself, the pseudo homage in the glorious opening IMAX scene of TDK, complete with William Fichtner in a small role to complete the flashback feeling, runs it close imho.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Great Talking Heads reference there.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger in talks to join the new 'Predator' movie by Shane Black.
    Black could probably do the franchise justice.
    That's right, he's dealt with the likes of Predator before hasn't he! ;)
    A singer from 'One Direction' has been offered a role in Christopher Nolan's upcoming WWII film, 'Dunkirk,' because who knows:

http://deadline.com/2016/03/harry-styles-christopher-nolan-dunkirk-one-direction-world-war-2-1201718557/
    Ummmm...
    Tuulia wrote: »
    Yummmmy...

tsk tsk

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    A singer from 'One Direction' has been offered a role in Christopher Nolan's upcoming WWII film, 'Dunkirk,' because who knows:

http://deadline.com/2016/03/harry-styles-christopher-nolan-dunkirk-one-direction-world-war-2-1201718557/

For crying out loud, why?
    Not only that, but it's now confirmed that he'll be a lead in the movie. Greaaaaat.
    Sam Smith announcement deja vu.
    Tuulia wrote: »
    Yummmmy...

tsk tsk

b-(
    Why would anyone still worry about a Nolan film? Isn´t it time that hype is buried for good?

;;)
    edited March 2016 Posts: 11,139
    Posted this in the Marvel thread and as it's undoubtedly going to be the BIGGEST movie of the year and shatter box office records, it makes sense to post this here too.

360?cb=20160310172110

Posted this in the Marvel thread and as it's undoubtedly going to be the BIGGEST movie of the year and shatter box office records, it makes sense to post this here too.

360?cb=20160310172110

Great poster! :-bd
    Screw the poster did you watch the trailer? I've been geeking out for the past 48 hours :D
    Screw the poster did you watch the trailer? I've been geeking out for the past 48 hours :D

Came across an article last night, highlighting a huge spoiler that's noticeable in the new trailer. If you're worried about that sort of thing, I wouldn't look into it too heavily, then!
    I've been all over this movie in excruciating detail. Spoilers don't bother me; whatever it is I'm sure I know what it is. :D

I'm so pumped for this movie it's unreal.