007 Funko Pop figurines

Comments

• edited November 2017 Posts: 143
    An exact date has not be officially announced. I would hope...

"Very novel, Funko. You must get them in the stores for Christmas."

Screen_Shot_2017-11-05_at_5.24.09_PM.png
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    =bg= wrote: »
    well, i know that much- but when?

According to Australian stores, their usual end of year release date is 31st Dec, but the date can change.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    can't imagine they'd bypass Christmas sales.
    was suppose to be delivered today..now amz says 'delayed.' Rrrrr.
    I can't believe they didn't get them out for Christmas. I was planning on asking for a few.
    JET007 wrote: »
    I can't believe they didn't get them out for Christmas. I was planning on asking for a few.

Same. I asked at three different stores and was told Dec 12, then Dec 22, then sometime in early Jan, now it's oh I think they'll be in in Feb. It will be next Christmas at this rate.
    not impressed at all with Funko's rollout. When you write them, all you get is a form letter.
    Bond Funko's on ebay

69267980304-0_600.jpg
    yeah but are they in hand or is it still pre order.
    Red_Snow wrote: »

Same. I asked at three different stores and was told Dec 12, then Dec 22, then sometime in early Jan, now it's oh I think they'll be in in Feb. It will be next Christmas at this rate.

sounds like Corgi to me. Ah look, a new DB5.
    =bg= wrote: »
    yeah but are they in hand or is it still pre order.

In hand.
    URL?
    These look better than the other ones.

jpeg
    Red_Snow wrote: »

Just checked today, and Zing Pop Culture have them in store, and currently have a 'Buy 3, Get 1 Free' deal on.
    Found a white dinner jacket Connery from Goldfinger at GameStop last night! He was the only 007 figure they had! Of course I took him home!
    [img][/img]vWQCiHh.jpg
    Picked up a Blofeld yesterday. They also had two Rogers, 1 Jaws, and several Connerys. I'm holding off to get the white dinner jacket Roger at Barnes and Noble.
    Picked up a Blofeld yesterday. They also had two Rogers, 1 Jaws, and several Connerys. I'm holding off to get the white dinner jacket Roger at Barnes and Noble.

How much are these things ?

Depends on where you go. Barnes and Noble tends to be a buck cheaper, but they were $11.99 at GameStop.
    Depends on where you go. Barnes and Noble tends to be a buck cheaper, but they were $11.99 at GameStop.

Aaah ok....quite cheap then.

Are those Funko Pop figurines all in the same design (clothing etc. aside), with those round eyes?
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Are those Funko Pop figurines all in the same design (clothing etc. aside), with those round eyes?

Yes.
    anyone know when Craig is due?
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    We'll probably find out in a month with Toyfair coming up.
    Connery and Craig are all I am wanting
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    A Craig funko pop would be the first official Daniel Craig as James Bond figure..hahaha
  • edited January 2018 Posts: 17,235

Yes.

I see. What is the fun with figurines which looks so similar? Collector's items with some value?
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.

Yes.

I see. What is the fun with figurines which looks so similar? Collector's items with some value?

Beats the Hell out of me.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Back in July we revealed these concepts:

SkP7o02.jpg

HdXNLDt.jpg

Coming next... I guess!