007 Funko Pop figurines

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    They were smart to model Sean after his GF look. Never looked better, and that's saying something.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    No Craig in the initial release?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    =bg= wrote: »
    No Craig in the initial release?

Seems they're going old school before doing the more recent Bonds like Dalton, Brosnan and Craig.

They should've had George in this current line up, honestly.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I think both George and Daniel will be in the second wave.
    How long usually between waves u think?
    I'm not a funko collector though I'd guess a few months in between waves.
    Murdock wrote: »

That'd be a strange ordering, if true.
    Murdock wrote: »

That'd be a strange ordering, if true.

Welcome to the world of collecting. :D
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Jinx and Craig will be in the second wave...

The price: https://m.popinabox.co.uk/elysium.search?search=james+bond
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Of all the Bond girls... they're giving us Jinx first.
    Of all the Bond girls... they're giving us Jinx first.

And not even the original article in Honey, yes. Quite strange...

I wonder, if you pre-order the Jinx figure does it come with a bin to throw her in?
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    That'll be extra.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Like it or not, most average moviegoers will remember Jinx moreso than Honey, Tracy, etc. That's just the way it is.
    She also gets the most merchandise. She's got a Sideshow figure, a barbie doll and a Phicen doll and now a Funko pop.
    jake24 wrote: »
    Like it or not, most average moviegoers will remember Jinx moreso than Honey, Tracy, etc. That's just the way it is.

Do you think? Maybe it's the optimist in me for this sort of thing, but you'd hope the iconography of the old Bond women that are still to this day rarely bettered would be far more remembered that a one-liner spouting retread with horrid characterization and performance?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited October 2017 Posts: 10,586

Do you think? Maybe it's the optimist in me for this sort of thing, but you'd hope the iconography of the old Bond women that are still to this day rarely bettered would be far more remembered that a one-liner spouting retread with horrid characterization and performance?
    I'm totally with you, but I've experienced first hand just how unbeknownst non-Bond fans can be to the fact that Jinx wasn't the first one to emerge off the beach, bikini-clad. Someone once told me that DAD was their favorite Bond film because "Halle Berry was the only Bond girl that could act."
    Did you shot them?
    royale65 wrote: »
    Did you shot them?
    No, I would never shoot my sister.
    Whoops. Did you at least educate her?

I'm totally with you, but I've experienced first hand just how unbeknownst non-Bond fans can be to the fact that Jinx wasn't the first one to emerge off the beach, bikini-clad. Someone once told me that DAD was their favorite Bond film because "Halle Berry was the only Bond girl that could act."

@jake24, you're really not helping my cynicism here.

I don't know why I'm asking this to dig the whole deeper, but how many Bond films has your sister seen exactly?
    edited October 2017 Posts: 10,586
    Bond has never been her thing and to my knowledge she hasn't seen a Bond film in quite some time (despite my best efforts). She's seen DAD, TWINE, CR (probably not since '06), and bits and pieces from some of the earlier ones. She's pretty much refused to watch any of the new ones since. I don't blame her as she's intelligent enough to know that Berry was objectively one of the poorest Bond girls. As her blood relative, I have to believe that she spoke too quickly.
    Your loyalty commands respect, @jake24.
    Bond has never been her thing and to my knowledge she hasn't seen a Bond film in quite some time (despite my best efforts). She's seen DAD, TWINE, CR (probably not since '06), and bits and pieces from some of the earlier ones. She's pretty much refused to watch any of the new ones since. I don't blame her as she's intelligent enough to know that Berry was objectively one of the poorest Bond girls. As her blood relative, I have to believe that she spoke too quickly.

Family are a riot, aren't they?! If they don't make you want to pull your hair out at least once a week, it's considered a rarity.
    Is the Craig one the one with the machine gun pose? If so, I'm going with Connery in the white tux. (We're downsizing and I have to pick one or the other). And no Q or M or Moneypenny!!!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Might have to make room for a few of these.
    My 13 year old son wants Roger in the white dinner jacket. My fiance will likely want Blofeld because...cats.
    I have read these will be avail in Dec (pre-Christmas) but other sites say "Jan 2018." No way would they miss the shopping season.
    anyone know of a release date yet?
    =bg= wrote: »
    anyone know of a release date yet?

From what I read online they said December.
    well, i know that much- but when?