James Bond parody -- add one sentence

124»

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    "And spasiba dear cat for muddying the waters with that record long sentence about what Muhammad (pigs be upon him) actually said about those gays."
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 7,500
    Suddenly an authorotive voice was heard from above. The voice of reason. "Please remember my dear children: This story is supposed to be funny. Not political or religious satire. Lets steer away from such topics. Now please continue... And make sure Bond gets his Heineken. He looks like he really needs it".
    I'm out. Not my idea of parody.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    CrabKey wrote:
    Agreed. Let's keep views on religion and homosexuality out of this. I don't want to start flagging comments.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    QBranch wrote:
    CrabKey wrote:
    Agreed. Let's keep views on religion and homosexuality out of this. I don't want to start flagging comments.

Actually, the reason I started talking about homosexuality was to criticise Putin's view about gay people, which I disagree with (I think they should have the same rights that heterosexuals have).

I see your point, though.
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 7,500
    Putin and Sharia just don't fit into a James Bond parody, that's the problem… But honestly I think we can leave that behind and continue with the story. Things worked out quite well until the second "russian toilet" distraction where Snowden and Putin suddenly were included to the story…
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2014 Posts: 2,629
    Perhaps we can scratch that bit and start over from that point.
  • scratching the toilet maybe a scratch too far.

Meanwhile Puddy-Chodth landed in London. Grant was waiting for her in an ice-cream van. 'Where to Puddy? 'We're off to meet the Queen', Puddy-Chodth squealed with laughter. Grant looked focused...
    intensely on playing Flappy Bird on his smart phone, dating this story by about a year ago.