James Bond parody -- add one sentence

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    "Oh James, this is your third life! Hmmm maybe I could be your second wife." She said seductively.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Bond raised an eyebrow in confusion. "First things first- because numbers were never my strong suit."
    "If the theatrics are supposed to scare me," it thundered from M, "then you have the wrong man, Bond!"
    "I guess I live to enjoy death another day", Bond replied as he cracked open a Heineken, casually tossing the cap aside.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    "Double-oh-seven! You...forgot to give me one. Pass me one of those."
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    The dew on that crystalline green bottle of HEINEKEN sparkled like ethereal music in the sunshine!
    edited June 2014 Posts: 13,924
    M downed the <a href="http://www.heineken.com/Home.aspx">Heineken</a>; quicker than Bond could say 'Natalya Sim-o-nova Sim-yo-nova'. It really did 'refresh the parts other beers could not reach'.
    edited June 2014 Posts: 45,489
    "That was a lovely HEINEKEN, oo7. Now let us get down to business."
    "With pleasure, M. With pleasure." *burp*
    "It is of utmost importance that those dead drunk Russians believe you are dead."
    "Now you need to get your ass to Nepal! It's been reported that 004 has lost a fight with a chicken!"
    "We believe the Russian druglord "The Dragon" has set up a base there. His identity is unknown."
    "Oh," Bond said. "You mean Lee Bruce, the Russian-based druglord who goes by the handle The Dragon?"
    "Him. How is your Dragonepalese?"
    "Sufficient, but I'll have to brush up on it."
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 7,500
    "Why don't you come home with me, so we can brush on it together?" said Moneypenny.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    "Oh, I always was a cunning linguist, Moneypenny, but I'm afraid that's not Dragonpalese you're looking for."
    "But I can make you very best chicken!" she pleaded.
    Two hours later...
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 7,500
    "Why do english secretaries taste so different to russian prostitutes" said Bond, relaxing in the bed.
    "Oh James...you like me better than those Russian prostitutes, hm?"

"You should be locked up in a cage, Moneypenny, my dear Moneypenny..."

CHAPTER 2- NIPPAL
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Bond flies to the Katmandu airport. Bonds debarks from the plane, grabs his luggage goes outside. Bond then suddenly sees....
    his old friend and contact, Mr Blobby.
    edited June 2014 Posts: 5,080
    Bond's senses were screaming. He pulled his Walther out of it's holster and pulled the trigger three times. Each bullet came to rest in the body of Mr Blobby, who fell, with a clunk to the ground, for he wasn't his old friend Mr Blobby. His instinct are always right, because he's James frickin Bond.
    Bond went to the fake Blobby's car, and in the boot found the real Blobby, bound and gagged. He helped his old friend out of the boot of the car and took him to Burger King to wind down.
    Suddenly the door was torn open with a lightning force, and Noel Edmonds entered with seven BBC guards. His face was sweating with intense anger. "There you are mister Blobby!", he yelled. "You are contractually obliged to stay in London and work for BBC you stupid imbecile! You are coming back with us at ones!" The guards grabbed the perplexed mr Blobby and dragged him quickly out of the room.
    As Mr Blobby was dragged away, Bond finished Blobby's unfinished Royale with cheese.
    Whilst Blobby had been incapacitated, he had informed Bond of terrible danger, the Dragon had placed a bounty on Bond's head. Some of the worlds greatest assassin's were now after Bond.
    Their negotiations for new tariff wages were now completed, and they were on their way, all twelve of them.
    The Motley crew of wacky assassin's included:
    Emile Heskey
    Paddington Bear
    Jaws from Jaws
    The reincarnated body of Robert E Lee
    Margaret Thatcher
    Grumpy Cat
    Paul the Octopus
    Del Boy
    And the Top Gear Trio Featuring The Stig