Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

That would be great if Natalie Dormer is cast as a Bond girl as I have been thinking she'd made a great one since 2007.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited April 2013 Posts: 13,350
    Daniel Craig has said when asked in the past, he does have people in mind, he thinks would make great Bond women. If Dormer happens to be one of them, she's at least in with a chance as EON always listen to what he has to say. Wishful thinking of my part maybe, but who knows...
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Glad to see all this support for Dormer.
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 14,824
    But let's not get carried away, a lot of it is wishful thinking. I mean we don't have a rumor to work on, only an appreciation of the actress.
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 80
    I think EON need to up their game a bit in the Bond Girl stakes, it's been getting better though.

I would stick with mostly British save for Vera Farmiga, who is excellent and has a villainesse quality to her.

I'd vote for these fine gals:

Emily Blunt
    Sienna Miller
    Emma Watson
    Thandie Newton
    Saffron Burrows
    Michelle Dockery
    Kristen Scott Thomas
  • X3MSonicX wrote:
    Felicity Willing? That's the strangest name i've ever heard - not a bad name at all.

What a great Bond girl name!

Is there a thread for these somewhere or is it this one?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    tomjcull wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Felicity Willing? That's the strangest name i've ever heard - not a bad name at all.

Felicity Willing is a character in Jeffrey Deaver's Carte Blanche.
  • tomjcull wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Felicity Willing is a character in Jeffrey Deaver's Carte Blanche.

I know that, reading Carte Blanche now in fact. I find it ebbs and flows, a solid effort but diving into the Gardner books next, starting with License Renewed (I'm playing catch up!)
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Moved from Skyfall into Bond24 and Beyond...for obvious reasons.
    inukai44 wrote:

She is 40 now. It is unlikely it will happen.
  • walter1985walter1985 Rotterdam
    edited July 2013 Posts: 91
    Famke Janssen! she was wonderful in Goldeneye as Xenia Onatopp - by far my favorite Bond-girl - and she is getting prettier every year. the fact that she already played a Bond-girl once (and died...) should not be a problem. i mean, they brought Maud Adams back as Octopussy after she died (as Andrea) in TMWTGG... (like they brought Joe Don Baker back as Jack Wade in Goldeneye and TND, after he died as Brad Whitaker in The Living Daylights. like they brought Walter Gotell back as general Gogol in TSWLM-The Living Daylights, after he played Morzeny in FRWL. like... ah well, i guess you get my point.)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    I give you Teresa Palmer:
    Teresa%20Palmer%20new%20images%202.jpg

Only seen her in the trailer of love and honor. And the film may be bad, she seems to shine.
    I give you Teresa Palmer:

Teresa would make an excellent Bond girl.
    Wasn't she cast as Talia Al Ghul for Justice League Mortal the film that 3 people remember and 2 were interested in seeing
    walter1985 wrote:
    Famke Janssen! she was wonderful in Goldeneye as Xenia Onatopp - by far my favorite Bond-girl - and she is getting prettier every year. the fact that she already played a Bond-girl once (and died...) should not be a problem. i mean, they brought Maud Adams back as Octopussy after she died (as Andrea) in TMWTGG... (like they brought Joe Don Baker back as Jack Wade in Goldeneye and TND, after he died as Brad Whitaker in The Living Daylights. like they brought Walter Gotell back as general Gogol in TSWLM-The Living Daylights, after he played Morzeny in FRWL. like... ah well, i guess you get my point.)

She is 47. It ain't gonna happen.
  • walter1985walter1985 Rotterdam
    Ludovico wrote:

who would have thought that James Bond would drive an invisible car? ;-)

older women have never been as popular as in these days. the days of young, younger, youngest are over.

Famke could be the wife of mister White or something like that. and Daniel could be her toyboy :-)
    walter1985 wrote:
    Ludovico wrote:

who would have thought that James Bond would drive an invisible car? ;-)

older women have never been as popular as in these days. the days of young, younger, youngest are over.

Famke could be the wife of mister White or something like that. and Daniel could be her toyboy :-)

An I sure wished Bond had never ever driven an invisible car. Nearly killed the franchise.
    Eve Myles seems to have had some plastic surgery. Saw her on TV a couple of weeks ago and her face looks a bit weird now. So you can cross her off my list of candidates.

Sheridan Smith for Bond 24!
  • hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    Lotte Verbeek
    Vera Farmiga
    Jessica Chastain
    Selena Gomez maybe bring back some older ones like Camille?
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Vera Farmiga would be excellent! In any kind of role. I really hope she is in a Bond film in the near future (that means next 6 years or so, I guess!)

Catherine Zeta-Jones as a villainess? She could be very good indeed in that kind of role, I think.
    edited July 2013 Posts: 11,139
    edit
    Right!

I want Michelle Fairley (best known as Catelyn Stark from Game of Thrones) cast as some older evil b**** of a villain (Quantum member perhaps)

Svetlana Khodchenkova and Hayley Atwell
    Charlize Theron is an actor; of esteem and great beauty. Give it to her.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Richardo wrote:
    Charlize Theron is an actor; of esteem and great beauty. Give it to her.

Well if you put it that way I will oblige...
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 418
    Alicia Vikander
    Abbie Cornish
    Jamie Chung
    Keri Russell
    Lea Seydoux

• M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited August 2013 Posts: 4,441
    Sugestion for Bond girl with Bond 7 or she must play a extra or Dench M Daughter.

Pauline Burlet (Belgium/France part)

Sabrina+Ouazani+Pauline+Burlet+Le+Passe+Premieres+VaDN2Khaxujl.jpg

large.jpg

If Eon whant twin sisters in Bond movie, she can be intresting too as younger sister because she look like on Marion Cotillard who is 21 years older then she be. Funny thing be that both actres already doing this a litle bit with playing a younger version of Edith Piaf in same movie.

6-PaulineBurlet-jpg_163131.jpg

Also Marion Cotillard already play in TDKR and Inception what in my opnion mabey rule her out for Bond movie.
    @M_Balje good suggestion! But to my mind Marion could still be a Bondgirl, even though she played in TDKR. She's a very versatile actress and could play a role that would remind noone of her role in TDKR.

Both women are stunning, with that typical French beauty.
  • LicencedToKilt69007LicencedToKilt69007 Belgium, Wallonia
    Cécile De France is another Belgian (Wallonia -French speakers part) actress who could match the role.