Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

• samainsysamainsy Suspended
    camille again? or someone hotter this time
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    How about Angie Harmon? Just thought of her. I think she'd be great!

Well, i guess in the looks department, yes. But can she act? I want no new holly Goodhead...
    0dhxbutzvn3zhdb3.jpg
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 12,837
    Lots of people want Camille to return and I don't see why. I thought she was a hot but forgettable character in a film that I think EON want people to forget about.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Sheridan Smith's a great choice. First rate. After Skyfall, one hopes EON are going after 'higher caliber' choices. If so, she could be on the shortlist depending on the role. She's blonde too!

Plus they've been going for lesser known actresses when casting the Bond girls lately and although she's pretty well known over here she's unheard of in America and other big markets.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Lots of people want Camille to return and I don't see why. I thought she was a hot but forgettable character in a film that I think EON want people to forget about.

People have already forgotten it. I think they forgot it the moment they walked out of the cinema. It didn't make an impact, so I have little problem with Camille returning.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    They want Camille back because probably they'll want to see a second QoS or, to look on how her relationship with Bond could get evolved in a second meeting.
    Samuel001 wrote:

People have already forgotten it. I think they forgot it the moment they walked out of the cinema. It didn't make an impact, so I have little problem with Camille returning.

True but I think EON will want to distance themselves from QOS as much as they can because it's generally thought of as the weakest of the Craig era and one of the weaker Bond movies in general.

It's because of this that I'm not entirely sure Quantum will return (I'd actually like them back), let alone Camille. We'll see I suppose.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Samuel001 wrote:

True but I think EON will want to distance themselves from QOS as much as they can because it's generally thought of as the weakest of the Craig era and one of the weaker Bond movies in general.

It's because of this that I'm not entirely sure Quantum will return (I'd actually like them back), let alone Camille. We'll see I suppose.

You wouldn't think that looking at this site. Our Quantum of Solace Brotherhood is growing stronger by the minute! >:)
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 3,494
    Since we're on this subject...she's a big star and all now and maybe too old but I've rarely seen a British woman as gorgeous as Catherine Zeta-Jones. The same for Italy's Monica Bellucci.

For Indian women, Shilpa Shetty gets it for me.
  • I'm also a QoS fanboy!

Narrowed down to a few faves...

Louise Bourgoin
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThaMF_dYp9xNvH9O1uuAZI_Y4kraTkxSKpRtINZAFcO1G5vU7c_g

Rebecca Hall
    A2-oMBGCAAAVTEk.jpg:large

Roxane Mesquida
    actrice_comedienne_roxane_mesquida_photo-001.jpg

Sophia Myles
    sophia-myles.jpg

Dichen Lachman
    Dichen-dichen-lachman-6465490-1707-2560.jpg
    I'm also a QoS fanboy!

Narrowed down to a few faves...

Louise Bourgoin
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThaMF_dYp9xNvH9O1uuAZI_Y4kraTkxSKpRtINZAFcO1G5vU7c_g

Rebecca Hall
    A2-oMBGCAAAVTEk.jpg:large

Roxane Mesquida
    actrice_comedienne_roxane_mesquida_photo-001.jpg

Sophia Myles
    sophia-myles.jpg

Dichen Lachman
    Dichen-dichen-lachman-6465490-1707-2560.jpg

Hot the second one, I want her
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    samainsy wrote:

Too bad; Sam Mendes has her. :P

rebecca-hall-and-sam-mendes-pic-getty-146239367.jpg
    samainsy wrote:

Too bad; Sam Mendes has her. :P

rebecca-hall-and-sam-mendes-pic-getty-146239367.jpg
    BOO HOOO at least denise richards is single but she is like 28 years older than me
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 12,837
    samainsy wrote:
    BOO HOOO at least denise richards is single but she is like 28 years older than me

She's also really not very hot anymore. In the 90s she was really fit.

twine_50_280.jpg

But now she's had tons of surgery done and she looks like this.

Denise-Richards-Trendy-Hair-Color-with-Long-Hair-2013.jpg
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Denise's looking like she's in her early 50's.
    @Copenhagen_87-Louise Bourgoin, if she can act, that's a great idea. Rebecca Hall is too famous and, while I find her pretty, she does not have the beauty that I could see in a Bond girl.
    samainsy wrote:

twine_50_280.jpg

AAAAAHHHHHHHH DELETE IT DELETE IT
    samainsy wrote:
    samainsy wrote:

twine_50_280.jpg

AAAAAHHHHHHHH DELETE IT DELETE IT

Alex morgan has now replaced her in my top 3 hot celebs
    Jessica Biel.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Natalie Dorma who plays Lady Tyrell and interestingly enough Diana Rigg's granddaughter in Game of Thrones. I demand that she be cast as a Bond girl.
    doubleoego wrote:
    Natalie Dorma who plays Lady Tyrell and interestingly enough Diana Rigg's granddaughter in Game of Thrones. I demand that she be cast as a Bond girl.

Funny I was just thinking about her. I actually thought she'd make a great Bond girl when I watched her The Tudors. She was way too sexy for Anne Boleyn.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited April 2013 Posts: 13,894
    I would like to see Dormer in a Bond film, but as Miss Moneypenny. I've thought so since her appearance in Rebus: The Falls*.

* I also want to see Ken Stott as M, but that is for another thread.
    I would like to see Dormer in a Bond film, but as Miss Moneypenny. I've thought so since her appearance in Rebus: The Falls*.

Stott is now out of the picture, given his age in comparison with Fiennes. But I always thought he could play a good villain.
    Amy Adams.

szavy_Amy_Adams_Matthias_Vriens_Photoshoot_2009_for_Blackbook_247.jpg
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited April 2013 Posts: 13,894
    Ludovico wrote:

Stott is now out of the picture, given his age in comparison with Fiennes. But I always thought he could play a good villain.

True. But I have wanted to see Stott as M, since before Fiennes was cast, and if given the choice, I still would like to see Stott as M.
    Ludovico wrote:
    doubleoego wrote:

Funny I was just thinking about her. I actually thought she'd make a great Bond girl when I watched her The Tudors. She was way too sexy for Anne Boleyn.

And now Irene Adler in Elementary. With her profile rising, EON could be ready to move.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Ludovico wrote:
    doubleoego wrote:

And now Irene Adler in Elementary. With her profile rising, EON could be ready to move.

Yes. It is reasonable that they'll think about her.
    The first series of Silk as well in 2011, she's doing very well.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.

I had never thought of Mr Stott but as you brought it up Major it's a great idea in my book.
    Samuel001 wrote:

And still unknown enough to be a Bond girl, she is no big celebrity.
    Ludovico wrote:
    Samuel001 wrote:

And still unknown enough to be a Bond girl, she is no big celebrity.

Quite. A lot of her work is stateside. There's no better way to come back home, when your role is in Bond.