Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

• edited April 2012 Posts: 12,837
    I sort of like that silly show Nikita; just candy, but I like it. I haven't seen Maggie Q in anything else, though.

She is awesome in Mission Impossible 3 and Die Hard 4. She kicks arse.

Off topic, but are you British or American @Brady, because I think I remember you saying you were American but you sound British (don't take this as an insult btw, it's a compliment :) )

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I sort of like that silly show Nikita; just candy, but I like it. I haven't seen Maggie Q in anything else, though.

Off topic, but are you British or American @Brady, because I think I remember you saying you were American but you sound British (don't take this as an insult btw, it's a compliment :) )

Sadly I am but a Yank. I just watch a lot of British BBC, film, and read and watch the hell out of my two favorite fictional characters, Bond and Sherlock Holmes. It just brushes off at times, and I like parts of the British language that slip out from time to time. But @thelivingroyale, don't worry. I am honored to be mistaken as a citizen of a place that has produced Fleming/Bond, Conan Doyle/Sherlock, Churchill, Hitchcock, Robert Louis Stevenson, John le Carré, Gary Oldman, Cary Grant, Kate Winslet, and so many more. :-bd

Sadly I am but a Yank. I just watch a lot of British BBC, film, and read and watch the hell out of my two favorite fictional characters, Bond and Sherlock Holmes. It just brushes off at times, and I like parts of the British language that slip out from time to time. But @thelivingroyale, don't worry. I am honored to be mistaken as a citizen of a place that has produced Fleming/Bond, Conan Doyle/Sherlock, Churchill, Hitchcock, Robert Louis Stevenson, John le Carré, Gary Oldman, Cary Grant, Kate Winslet, and so many more. :-bd

Don't be sad, I think America is a cool place, lots of my favourite things come from over there. But still...

Union_Jack.gif \m/
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars

Yeah, I'm with you on that. LOVE Sherlock Holmes and Bond; grew up reading them, major fan of both. Love many British actors and writers. I didn't know you were American, too. Two of my grandparents were from England and my other grandma was from Ireland; my dad's father was American traced back to the Revolutionary War then back to Eengland. Lifelong love of British culture. Proud to be American, but I feel a shared love for both countries, for sure, and I wish I could live in the U.K. (lifelong dream).
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    Brooklyn. Decker.
  • Amber Heard

Mila Kunis would have great in TWINE as christmas jones, due to her heritage and the fact she's amazing

Mila Kunis would have great in TWINE as christmas jones, due to her heritage and the fact she's amazing

Jones: Oh James

Bond: Shut up Meg (sorry, no matter how much other more serious stuff I see her in, I'll always think "hey it's Meg from Family Guy!")

Seriously though, she's hot and could be a Bond girl now but how old is she? Wouldn't she have been a teenager back when TWINE came out?

• Mila Kunis would have great in TWINE as christmas jones, due to her heritage and the fact she's amazing

Jones: Oh James

Bond: Shut up Meg

Seriously though, she's hot and could be a Bond girl now but how old is she? Wouldn't she have been a teenager back when TWINE came out?

"Shut up Meg" would be the greatest line ever uttered by Bond hahaha (surprising Family Guy hasn't done more on Bond to be honest). Ah she was 16...what I meant was that the character's background would fit well with Kunis's own if it were made today. Never did find out what Jones was doing in Kazakhstan?!

Kunis needs to be signed up ASAP to a future Bond
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    edited April 2012 Posts: 1,329
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    edited April 2012 Posts: 1,329
    http://www.annehelenpetersen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/blake-lively-hair.jpg ?? Holy moly

http://freeimagesarchive.com/data/media/253/1_michelle+keegan.jpg
    Sadly I don't think the world is ready for "view t kill" or "eeeeee octopussy" , she is stunning!

And last but not least here on pure merit! ....... http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/abigail-clancy-sports-illustrade-nsfw/abbey-clancy-nude-bodypaint-si-01.jpg yes that is just body paint ;) ........ If only she could act :(
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    DCisared wrote:

I adore Emily Rose. And she helped make Elena Fisher my #1 video game girl character.
  • Time to make a weird suggestion (possibly) and maybe we have the wrong Bond for it, with maybe Brosnan being able to pull it off

But what about having Helen Mirren as a Bond villain 007 seduces? Think she would make an interesting member of Quantum ;)
    Time to make a weird suggestion (possibly) and maybe we have the wrong Bond for it, with maybe Brosnan being able to pull it off

But what about having Helen Mirren as a Bond villain 007 seduces? Think she would make an interesting member of Quantum ;)
    I think James likes them a little younger than that, sorry Helen. She is very attractive for her age, nonetheless it is creepy.

• Time to make a weird suggestion (possibly) and maybe we have the wrong Bond for it, with maybe Brosnan being able to pull it off

I think James likes them a little younger than that, sorry Helen. She is very attractive for her age, nonetheless it is creepy.

Octopussy was a senior Bond lady? But yea, would be creepy admittedly! Still think she would make a good villain of sorts
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 300
    Time to make a weird suggestion (possibly) and maybe we have the wrong Bond for it, with maybe Brosnan being able to pull it off

Octopussy was a senior Bond lady? But yea, would be creepy admittedly! Still think she would make a good villain of sorts

Um, so was Bond. ;))

Here's one I've been thinking of. Marion Cotillard!

img-marion-cotillard-10_093224177271.jpg?w=900
  • @TrueMiracle85 she is amazing
  • @Signed_By_RogerMoore

Indeed she is. She also gave a charming performance in A Good Year.
    They are all sexy,they should put all of them in the bond films.
  • Also Emily Browning. I recently saw her in Suckerpunch. She has a very interesting look IMO.

emily-browning-pata.jpg
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Also Emily Browning. I recently saw her in Suckerpunch. She has a very interesting look IMO.

emily-browning-pata.jpg

Depends on your definition of ' interesting look'. I'd definately look away. Anyway, she's 16 or something? maybe as Bonds illigit daughter..

Also Emily Browning. I recently saw her in Suckerpunch. She has a very interesting look IMO.

emily-browning-pata.jpg

Oh no. Another Bibi Dahl.

Emily: "James, oh James..."
    Bond: "Yeah yeah yeah I've heard that hundreds of times, and that didn't even make the top 10. Now get some clothes on and I'll buy you an ice cream."

• I'm sorry, but she's the same age right now that Gemma Arterton was when she was in Quantum of Solace. Do your homework gentlemen.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I'm sorry, but she's the same age right now that Gemma Arterton was when she was in Quantum of Solace. Do your homework gentlemen.

And Craig is now 4 year older than he was in QOS..... sorry but this is bordine pedophile behaviour for James Bond......
  • She can still be a Bond girl for whoever takes over after Craig.
    Adriana Lima!!!
    DCisared wrote:
    And last but not least here on pure merit! ....... http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/abigail-clancy-sports-illustrade-nsfw/abbey-clancy-nude-bodypaint-si-01.jpg yes that is just body paint ;) ........ If only she could act :(

Only if Crouchy plays Bond ;)

She actually looks VERY similar to Gemma Arterton in the picture you posted. Maybe she can be Fields' little sister out for vengeance a la Tilly. ;))

Seriously though, no matter how many grown-up roles she plays, I'll still think of her as the little girl from Series of Unfortunate Events.
    Helen Mirren for a villain (albeit older sexy villain)
    Keeley Hawes for Bond girl/woman (major role)
    Dakota Johnson for Bond girl (minor role)

Hey, how about Emily Mortimer for Moneypenny? :)

And Marion Cotillard was fine in Inception; it would be nice to have her in some role in a Bond film.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Helen Mirren for a villain (albeit older sexy villain)
    Keeley Hawes for Bond girl/woman (major role)
    Dakota Johnson for Bond girl (minor role)

Hey, how about Emily Mortimer for Moneypenny? :)

And Marion Cotillard was fine in Inception; it would be nice to have her in some role in a Bond film.

Emily Mortimer played a Moneypenny-type character the The Pink Panther. My dream Moneypenny would be Kate Winslet. I guess we're going off-topic, I have no suggestions for Bond girls but please boys, no Bibi Dahl's!
    Yes, no more Bibis! I didn't see The Pink Panther (loved the original Sellers ones of course). Kate would be awesome but is too big a star to be in a Bond film, I am guessing.