Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    ^
    But Lana Wood was natural. ( )( )

I guess you mean ( Y )

Lmao.
    Uh.. Ashley Greene:

220px-Ashley_Greene_Comic-Con_2011.jpg&sa=X&ei=_dmFT_TqE6Hs2QXu8OX-CA&ved=0CAoQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFn91tC6niD-xobQ4pC2TulQFS-oA
    ashley-greene-image.jpg&sa=X&ei=_tmFT9e0LKWr2AWqxd2DCQ&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNF-AdJGKyKVsB3zim1HJgsgdOa5VA
    ashley-greene-012.jpg&sa=X&ei=_9mFT4-iNaf-2QWV8YmCCQ&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGvk4EzCjr7bYcqwwFtP20M3O9rMQ
    Ashley_Greene_13.jpg&sa=X&ei=AtqFT-jaFeiU2AX5t_WKCQ&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGkFnm9pQNxJf-V0xx8_IKvSM_ZJQ
    936full-ashley-greene.jpg&sa=X&ei=B9qFT97mK6eZ2QWp8I2RCQ&ved=0CAoQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGhdVmmOy5bf7jWtgniUk11z3b2tg

=P~
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Nice Choose. But her nose's strange for me...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited April 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Sexy as hell, but lacks the acting prowess as of this time. But she'd be a great nightcap gal. ;)
    Sexy as hell, but lacks the acting prowess as of this time. But she'd be a great nightcap gal. ;)

I think Bereniece Marlowe is a perfect example of how much that doesn't matter.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

It doesn't HAVE to matter, but to me it does. Which is why Kate Winslet is my dream Bond girl, and now is the perfect time to cast her.

JWESTBROOK wrote:

It doesn't HAVE to matter, but to me it does. Which is why Kate Winslet is my dream Bond girl, and now is the perfect time to cast her.

I don't get many 'sexy' vibes from her, but I haven't seen her in much as of yet. I'm sure she could be sexy in some way. Not sure her and Mendes would work well together....
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Winslet doesn't do much for me tbh. She's good looking, and can act, but from photos that I've seen of her, well it's like @JWESTBROOK said, I don't really get any sexy vibes from her.

How about Billie Piper???
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Rachel Nichols - b.1980
    rachel.nichols.007.jpg
    rachelnichols-dot-net_foxupfrontphotocall-2005may19-01.jpg
    rachel-nichols_dot_com-deenalevy1.jpg
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Eew yuk. Lord, no.
    doubleoego wrote:
    Eew yuk. Lord, no.

I'm pretty much with you.
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 1,082
    RogueAgent wrote:
    doubleoego wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Sofia Vergara
    Sofia-Vergara-02.jpg

Lord have mercy!

Plenty O'Toole in the modern era! :O

Please have this girl in the next one.

And this one:
    Bond_Ed wrote:

kateuptoncarlsjr.jpg
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited April 2012 Posts: 13,894
    doubleoego wrote:
    Eew yuk. Lord, no.

She may be a bit unconventional looking, but i'd rather look at Nichols on screen for 2 hrs, than Greene, who looks bland.
    doubleoego wrote:
    Eew yuk. Lord, no.

She may be a bit unconventional looking, but i'd rather look at Nichols on screen for 2 hrs, than Greene, who looks bland.

It's Green, not Greene. Bad mouth my girl again and we'll step outside and resolve some issues. When the ambulance takes you away I'll have Eva in one arm, Jennifer Love Hewitt in the other.
    ;)
    Jennifer Love Hewitt should also be cast. And Salma Hayek.
    It's Green, not Greene. Bad mouth my girl again and we'll step outside and resolve some issues. When the ambulance takes you away I'll have Eva in one arm, Jennifer Love Hewitt in the other.
    ;)

I've warned you about that, allready. But for your sake, I wont mention Green again. ;)
    Green looked allright IMO, but she really had numbers of her side. ;)
    edited April 2012 Posts: 11,139
    Has anyone seen Kate Upton's bunny short, Peter cottontail?

doubleoego wrote:
    Eew yuk. Lord, no.

;)

No bud, Ashley Greene. The girl I posted up there ;) Thanks for reading.. :-??
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 300
    Rachel Nichols - b.1980
    rachel.nichols.007.jpg
    rachelnichols-dot-net_foxupfrontphotocall-2005may19-01.jpg
    rachel-nichols_dot_com-deenalevy1.jpg

You know, I'd actually like this. If we're going to have an American Bond girl I'd rather have somebody who isn't popular yet. I've never heard of Rachel Nichols before but I can definitely picture her as a Bond girl. She has that cute but tough look. Very much like Carey Lowell in LTK. Good choice @MajorDSmythe. Now, the question is, can she act?

Edit: Just figured out she's the green alien girl from Star Trek! Okay, she has my approval. :)
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    doubleoego wrote:
    Eew yuk. Lord, no.

;)

No bud, Ashley Greene. The girl I posted up there ;) Thanks for reading.. :-??

I did read it. But the last name and common misspelling of Green or Greene vice versa made me believe it was Eva Green who @MajorDSmythe was referring to, which was a possibility. I hope I didn't slant your crown princess.
    I did read it. But the last name and common misspelling of Green or Greene vice versa made me believe it was Eva Green who @MajorDSmythe was referring to, which was a possibility. I hope I didn't slant your crown princess.

No, you just blinded my pretty blue eyes with your ill-mannered immaturity. :o3
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Brooklyn Decker (turning 26 this year)

Brooklyn-Decker-Hair.jpg
    I know she was in MI, but have her play a different, less tough sort of character and I'd love her in a Bond film!

Paula Patton

paulapatton.jpg&sa=X&ei=cQyaT_n9D4iG8QSinLWRDw&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGE9OT3B1D_VsWTpGlW0nC-Zlxbhg

Paula-Patton.jpg&sa=X&ei=zgyaT8rZJYW-8ATrlLX0Dg&ved=0CAsQ8wc4WQ&usg=AFQjCNET5YxbCemWTd5-Qw7c35Mxabpx1w

paula-patton-9.jpeg&sa=X&ei=JA2aT4qFGYmY8gSxtPz6Dg&ved=0CAoQ8wc40AM&usg=AFQjCNFGKv8B8vzN3ezqNrGZwpAWUYxTSA

Paula-Patton12.jpg&sa=X&ei=LA2aT6yBHYL28wTB8vzoDg&ved=0CAsQ8wc4jgQ&usg=AFQjCNHoqyn3EaHOJvc8UCP9piBYPFzmbg
    I was actually thinking Thandie Newton a moment or two ago, think she's British, not really a fan of hers, but she was in MI2 with Tom Cruise and ideally would of liked to have seen her in Bond about a decade ago or so but still time for an inclusion

Apologies if the actress has already been mentioned somewhere down the line
    If we are bringing up ex MI gals, how about

Maggie Q:
    maggie-q.jpg?d=600
    MaggieQ_Ferda_8364758.jpg
    maggie-q-10.jpg
    MaggieQ3.2.jpg
    And she can do her own stunts. :x
    Wasn't Thandie Newton at one point a legitimate contender for the role of Vesper?
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I sort of like that silly show Nikita; just candy, but I like it. I haven't seen Maggie Q in anything else, though.
    edited April 2012 Posts: 1,575
    All the above are sexy chicks but seem unlikely to be chosen by sony,i mean eon.
    I sort of like that silly show Nikita; just candy, but I like it. I haven't seen Maggie Q in anything else, though.

She is awesome in Mission Impossible 3 and Die Hard 4. She kicks arse.