Change the actor in a movie and improve it!

13»

Comments

Josh Holloway instead of Taylor Kitsch in X-Men Origins: Wolverine
    I agree, although the guy they used was likeable enough too. I'll say this though: if an X-Men movie was made in the 90's (like a Jim Lee esque version) the Van Damme would have owned as Gambit!!

That'd be interesting. Although I'm not sure Van Damme would've been able to pull off Gambit's swagger and laid-back attitude.

Mon ami! Nothing like the Gambit from the tv-series. We should also think of a Rogue instead of Paquin. But the real problem is with the way the character was written. The same applies to Anakin Skywalker. Christensen is not as bad as the Anakin he got by the story.
    Van Damme as Gambit would have been terrible. He can't act.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited April 2014 Posts: 15,690
    Jim Caviezel as Batman instead of Christian Bale. Yeah, Bale was awesome, but after seing Caviezel in 'Person Of Interest', he's like the lost Batman actor, IMO.
    Josh Holloway instead of Taylor Kitsch in John Carter.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    AstonLotus wrote:
    Josh Holloway instead of Taylor Kitsch in John Carter.

Not familiar with him, but probably better than Kitsch.
  • Burt Lancaster and Vincent Price instead of Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon in The Great Race.
    I love Keaton as Batman, but you know who I'd have been curious as hell to see in the role (during that time period I mean)?

Daniel Day Lewis.

daniel-day-lewis-04.jpg

Just picture that for a second- and keep in mind what a crazy method actor he is! He would have been dangerous! He probably would have gone out and trained throughout the globe and lived in a damn cave during filming!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Michael J Fox instead of Arnie in Terminator.

Daniel Craig instead of godzilla in the new godzilla

I laughed really, really hard at both of these.

Anyone other than Michael Madsen in DAD. (Hey, every little improvement helps...)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited May 2014 Posts: 13,936
    Michael J Fox instead of Arnie in Terminator.
    Ahl be back... to the future!
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 4,813
    A bit random, but last night was movie night and since it was my girlfriends turn, she picked Titanic (LOL) and the whole time, I kept thinking Roger Moore would have stolen the show as Lovejoy!
    Lovejoy was played by David Warner (aka the TGRI guy from Ninja Turtles 2) and he's got this one line in particular where DiCaprio is chained to the pipe near the end: he's just being annoying rolling a bullet on the slanted table over and over and says 'You know..... I DO believe this ship might sink!'

Oh yeah.... Moore would have made that movie much more watchable!