BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    While dressed and ready to shoot the fencing scene for Die Another Day, Pierce and Toby made a bet with each other. Whoever lost in a real swordfight that would be staged in front of the whole cast and crew at the end of the shooting day would have to sing karaoke to no less than ten Madonna songs at a bar of the winner's choosing. Though Pierce would end up losing that bet thanks to Toby's brushes with fencing in his school-boy days, he cited the karaoke night as the major reason why he excepted a role in Mamma Mia! several years later.

"Was that night embarrassing?" Pierce said candidly in a behind the scenes special on the Mamma Mia! bonus features disc. "Sure it was. Christ, how couldn't it be, right? But being up there in front of all those people, mic in my hand, I could feel the angels lifting me up off the ground as those words were coming out of my mouth. The sensation, the noise, the energy; there was nothing like it. You know, come to think of it, that might've just been the booze... Regardless, you can't deny that I pulled off a bloody excellent rendition of "Like a Virgin." Then, despite warnings from the cameraman, Pierce began singing the song again, providing an encore that was never asked for as his rough vocals filled the room, causing everyone else to stare awkwardly away, waiting for it to stop.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    "Rabbit proof fencing? What are you talking about?"
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Where's the brushes ? I've got the Creosote in the van.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    The auditions for the new White Power Ranger got quite tense.
    Toby:"I have dreamt of meeting you for years. I fantasize about you every night."
    Madonna:"Wow, that is..."
    Toby:"Quiet, woman! Do not interrupt my moment with Pierce here."
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited March 2015 Posts: 2,629
    Madonna: Sigh! OK Toby and Pierce, for the last time you two thrust your swords while Rosamund and I lunge. Toby, you do not thrust Pierce, and for God's sale Pierce, you do not lunge towards Toby. Are we clear now?

• Pierce, Toby, Madonna, and Rosamund were about to engage in a fierce duel to the death, but this time the survivor would face the cruelest fate of them all: to appear in Die Another Day.
    They were prepared to face the critics.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited March 2015 Posts: 14,008
    http://www.madonnaonline.pl/news/uploads/bonddad.jpg

Gustav: "So, whadda ya say? Shall we up the wager? Mr. Bond?"

James: "UGGHHH..."

Gustav: "Geez, I was only asking! It's not like I said DOUBLE the wager! So, do you, um, wanna maybe double the wager?.."

James: "UGGHHHNNUUGGHHH..."

Gustav: "Well, if you don't wanna bloody continue, then just say so already! Mr. Bond?"

Verity: "You stabbed yourself in the foot, didn't you?"

James: "UGGHHHNYEAAHHH..."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Madonna: "Oh, how fabulous this all is. The Bond brand, the flair, the blockbuster appeal. I knew I'd get this part, proving I'm truly the greatest pop star of all time. You should all consider yourselves lucky to be sharing this moment with me right now."

Pierce: "Best pop star, darling? Ha! You're f@#$ing pulling our legs, right?"

Madonna: "Of course I'm not. Don't you see the undisputed fact before your eyes?"

Pierce: "No, no I don't. And I'll tell you one other thing I don't see, sweetheart. I don't see Michael Jackson doing 2 second throw away bit parts in blockbusters like you're doing, and only because you don't have the talent to get a supporting role. Analyze that."
    Judging later today peeps!
    Pierce: "Seems like we can wrap this up."
    Toby: "It is NOSEBLEED. From sniffing too much COKE. It does not COUNT! Does it?"
    And the results are?!!!

3RD Place:
    They were prepared to face the critics.

2ND Place:

Toby:"I have dreamt of meeting you for years. I fantasize about you every night."
    Madonna:"Wow, that is..."
    Toby:"Quiet, woman! Do not interrupt my moment with Pierce here."

And the winner is?

1ST Place:
    The auditions for the new White Power Ranger got quite tense.

This really did make me laugh! :)) Congratulations Major! We all look forward to seeing what you come up with? :D
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Thanks @RogueAgent. :) I don't think we have had this one before:

http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/youonlylivetwicecar.jpg

So, have at it friends, and the winner will be announced next Sunday.
    Sean: "Do you see those two men standing behind us?"

Akiko (looking back): "Mr. Broccoli and Mr. Saltzman, you mean?"

Sean: "That's right, darling. Now, what if I told you I could make you a very rich woman if you simply put your foot to the gas and shifted this thing into reverse, not stopping until you feel two distinct thuds coming from underneath the automobile? Those two back there would end up road pancakes like the greedy bastards they are, and it all looks like a crazy accident."
    edited March 2015 Posts: 2,629
    Aki: I give you better duck.

Sean: Well I am hungry. I wash in the mood for eating Japaneshe anywaysh.
    "The traffic police! Quick, release some oil!"
    "Oil?"
    "A smokescreen, then."
    "What are you talking about?"
    "How about a nailmat?"
    "Are you out of your mind, Bond-san?"
    "Jesus.What kind of car is this?"
    Was that Clarkson punching a producer ?
    Aki: "All this spy work makes for a hungry stomach, Mr. Bond. I think we should get a bite to eat soon."

Bond: "Well, that family of ducks you just ran over look appetizing enough."
    Bond " Bloody cyclists, don't worry, we'll get him again on the way back "
    edited March 2015 Posts: 45,489
    "Terribly sorry about that. My stomach is not accustomed to Japanese cuisine."

"It is a convertible, so no problem. And I am used to Tanaka-san, this is nothing."
    edited March 2015 Posts: 28,694
    In a scene from "You Only Live Twice" that was left on the cutting room floor, Aki attempts to parallel park in the climatic finale of the film as Bond looks on in concern.
    "How far to the Mexican border,Aki?"

"???"
    Bond found out the hard way just how bad Japanese women were at driving after Aki took him out for a joy ride that ended in her crashing straight through a roadside diner.

Bond: "Good heavens, darling. I know I've got a licence to kill, but you-you just need a license!"
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    "Lewis, everytime you say 'cut' she thinks you mean 'the cheese.' It's getting brutal in here."
    "A UFO? Wrong Bond film, guys."
    "faster Aki, Faster ! I can still hear Brosnan singing ! "
    It was a beautiful sunset. Too bad about those pedestrians ahead.
    Keep those entries coming friends, judging will take place on Sunday evening. :)
    "Me so horny".

"Business first Bond-san".