16. Quantum of Solace
    17. Tomorrow Never Dies
    18. You Only Live Twice
    19. A View To A Kill
    20. The Man with the Golden Gun
    21. Diamonds Are Forever
    22. Moonraker
    23. Die Another Day

Clearly a false account. Should be disregarded!

Yaaaaa..... This isn't a false account. Don't even know how this would remotely even be considered a false account.

It's fake because you started the account a week or so after this game started and have done nothing but vote in this game and the villain one! And you clearly represent a minority opinion if you keep saving dying films!

So what? Just because he doesn't reply to every topic doesn't make him fake!! And some other guy right before him upvoted skyfall too! Is he fake too? Just because he represents a minority opinion doesn't make him fake. If people dislike the film enough it'll be eliminated anyway so I don't know why you're complaining.
  • edited April 2014 Posts: 73
    Thursday:

FRWL: 48 (-1)
    OHMSS: 43
    CR: 51
    SF: 3 (+1)

5. Licence to Kill
    6. The Living Daylights
    7. Dr. No
    8. For Your Eyes Only
    9. GoldenEye
    10. Goldfinger
    11. The Spy Who Loved Me
    12. Thunderball
    13. Octopussy
    14. Live and Let Die
    15. The World Is Not Enough
    16. Quantum of Solace
    17. Tomorrow Never Dies
    18. You Only Live Twice
    19. A View To A Kill
    21. Diamonds Are Forever
    22. Moonraker
    23. Die Another Day

Yaaaaa..... This isn't a false account. Don't even know how this would remotely even be considered a false account.

It's fake because you started the account a week or so after this game started and have done nothing but vote in this game and the villain one! And you clearly represent a minority opinion if you keep saving dying films!

Dude I'm sorry you are miserable because you're spending so much time criticizing MY account. This game is open to everyone, and for god sakes it's a GAME. So if you're frustrated, go cry about it rather than criticize something for nothing

• edited April 2014 Posts: 2,189
    Thursday:

FRWL: 48 (-1)
    SF: 3 (+1)

5. Licence to Kill
    6. The Living Daylights
    7. Dr. No
    8. For Your Eyes Only
    9. GoldenEye
    10. Goldfinger
    11. The Spy Who Loved Me
    12. Thunderball
    13. Octopussy
    14. Live and Let Die
    16. Quantum of Solace
    17. Tomorrow Never Dies
    18. You Only Live Twice
    19. A View To A Kill
    21. Diamonds Are Forever
    22. Moonraker
    23. Die Another Day

Dude I'm sorry you are miserable because you're spending so much time criticizing MY account. This game is open to everyone, and for god sakes it's a GAME. So if you're frustrated, go cry about it rather than criticize something for nothing

Look, if I'm the only one around here who sees it, than you're either all blind or you truly don't give a shit about the game. Accounts like this do nothing but stack the deck for some miserable troll who needs to cheat us all at what should be a lighthearted, legitimate game!
    Thursday:

FRWL: 49 (+1)
    SF: 2(-1)

5. Licence to Kill
    6. The Living Daylights
    7. Dr. No
    8. For Your Eyes Only
    9. GoldenEye
    10. Goldfinger
    11. The Spy Who Loved Me
    12. Thunderball
    13. Octopussy
    14. Live and Let Die
    16. Quantum of Solace
    17. Tomorrow Never Dies
    18. You Only Live Twice
    19. A View To A Kill
    21. Diamonds Are Forever
    22. Moonraker
    23. Die Another Day
  • edited April 2014 Posts: 7,500

Tough shit from someone who voted twize a day not long ago!

Look, if I'm the only one around here who sees it, than you're either all blind or you truly don't give a shit about the game. Accounts like this do nothing but stack the deck for some miserable troll who needs to cheat us all at what should be a lighthearted, legitimate game!

Sorry @sirisbond but if you can quote the rules, then you should abide by them. As @jobo pointed out, you voted twice within 90 minutes a couple of days ago.
    Sorry @sirisbond but if you can quote the rules, then you should abide by them. As @jobo pointed out, you voted twice within 90 minutes a couple of days ago.
    SlyFox007 wrote:
    @sirseanisbond you voted at 4.08am and again at 5.52am!
    Depending on his time zone, that could very well have been before midnight on Monday and right after midnight on Tuesday. According to the times I see, he voted once at 11:08 P.M. and then again at 12:52 A.M. So, technically, not cheating.
    See, technically not cheating, and I did not vote the rest of that day. I used a legitimate strategy to accomplish my goal. You don't see me going out an making a fake account! That's cheating!

SlyFox007 wrote:

Depending on his time zone, that could very well have been before midnight on Monday and right after midnight on Tuesday. According to the times I see, he voted once at 11:08 P.M. and then again at 12:52 A.M. So, technically, not cheating.

See, technically not cheating, and I did not vote the rest of that day. I used a legitimate strategy to accomplish my goal. You don't see me going out an making a fake account! That's cheating!

When it had been made quite clear weeks ago that that style of voting was against the rules, then it is also cheating.

Hence why no other person has done it.
    SlyFox007 wrote:
    When it had been made quite clear weeks ago that that style of voting was against the rules, then it is also cheating.
    Well, I do apologize. I did not know that this was a specific rule and I will not do it again, but this is something I did only once. If accounts like @Dravenslade1 are indeed fake as I presume, he has 35 votes that are all phony! That's a big deal, especially when you consider that he's almost certainly not the only fake account on this thread.

I'f any of the Mod's would like to chime in, I'd like to hear what they think about this monkey business...
    SlyFox007 wrote:
    Well, I do apologize. I did not know that this was a specific rule and I will not do it again, but this is something I did only once. If accounts like @Dravenslade1 are indeed fake as I presume, he has 35 votes that are all phony! That's a big deal, especially when you consider that he's almost certainly not the only fake account on this thread.

I'f any of the Mod's would like to chime in, I'd like to hear what they think about this monkey business...

I hope a mod checks him to prove to you that he's NOT fake since he isn't. I mean really? This upset over a game? More than likely if he was fake anyway than he already would have been found out. He's not a cheat and you need to take a chill pill.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    FRWL: 50 +1
    CR: 50 -1
    SF: 2
    FRWL: 50
    OHMSS: 44 (+1)
    CR: 50
    SF: 1 (-1)
    FRWL: 51 (+1)
    OHMSS: 44
    CR: 50
    SF: 0 (-1) *Eliminated!!!

Eliminated:
    4. Skyfall
    5. Licence to Kill
    6. The Living Daylights
    7. Dr. No
    8. For Your Eyes Only
    9. GoldenEye
    10. Goldfinger
    11. The Spy Who Loved Me
    12. Thunderball
    13. Octopussy
    14. Live and Let Die
    16. Quantum of Solace
    17. Tomorrow Never Dies
    18. You Only Live Twice
    19. A View To A Kill
    21. Diamonds Are Forever
    22. Moonraker
    23. Die Another Day
    FRWL: 50 -1
    OHMSS: 44
    CR: 51 +1

Eliminated:

4. Skyfall
    5. Licence to Kill
    6. The Living Daylights
    7. Dr. No
    8. For Your Eyes Only
    9. GoldenEye
    10. Goldfinger
    11. The Spy Who Loved Me
    12. Thunderball
    13. Octopussy
    14. Live and Let Die
    16. Quantum of Solace
    17. Tomorrow Never Dies
    18. You Only Live Twice
    19. A View To A Kill
    21. Diamonds Are Forever
    22. Moonraker
    23. Die Another Day
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    OHMSS: 45 (+1)
    CR: 50 (-1)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    FRWL: 49(-1)
    OHMSS: 45
    CR: 51 (+1)

The rest.
    FRWL: 50 (+1)
    OHMSS: 44 (-1)

4. Skyfall
    5. Licence to Kill
    6. The Living Daylights
    7. Dr. No
    8. For Your Eyes Only
    9. GoldenEye
    10. Goldfinger
    11. The Spy Who Loved Me
    12. Thunderball
    13. Octopussy
    14. Live and Let Die
    16. Quantum of Solace
    17. Tomorrow Never Dies
    18. You Only Live Twice
    19. A View To A Kill
    21. Diamonds Are Forever
    22. Moonraker
    23. Die Another Day
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Thursday Vote:

OHMSS: 43 (-1)
    CR: 52 (+1)

4. Skyfall
    5. Licence to Kill
    6. The Living Daylights
    7. Dr. No
    8. For Your Eyes Only
    9. GoldenEye
    10. Goldfinger
    11. The Spy Who Loved Me
    12. Thunderball
    13. Octopussy
    14. Live and Let Die
    16. Quantum of Solace
    17. Tomorrow Never Dies
    18. You Only Live Twice
    19. A View To A Kill
    21. Diamonds Are Forever
    22. Moonraker
    23. Die Another Day
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Nice work Skyfall; you fought brilliantly. A new film cracking the top four? That's impressive to say the least.
    So, it begins.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Yeah, SF was a bit of a surprise. Also, FYEO beating out GE, GF and Spy. :O
    The biggest surprises for me was FYEO's high ranking, GF and GE barely making Top 10, TSWLM missing Top 10, and the high rankings of LTK and SF. The picks for the big 3 did not surprise me though; most likely either FRWL or CR will claim top spot. Looking like OHMSS will settle for third, which is where it is on my list.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    CR and FRWL are probably my most adored out of the series, so I can't complain in the slightest about how this has turned out, and it's no surprise OHMSS is up there amongst them.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @QBranch, that really surprised me, as well.
  • FRWL: 51+
    CR: 51-

4. Skyfall
    5. Licence to Kill
    6. The Living Daylights
    7. Dr. No
    8. For Your Eyes Only
    9. GoldenEye
    10. Goldfinger
    11. The Spy Who Loved Me
    12. Thunderball
    13. Octopussy
    14. Live and Let Die
    16. Quantum of Solace
    17. Tomorrow Never Dies
    18. You Only Live Twice
    19. A View To A Kill
    21. Diamonds Are Forever
    22. Moonraker
    23. Die Another Day
    Friday:

FRWL: 50 (-1)
    OHMSS: 44 (+1)

4. Skyfall
    5. Licence to Kill
    6. The Living Daylights
    7. Dr. No
    8. For Your Eyes Only
    9. GoldenEye
    10. Goldfinger
    11. The Spy Who Loved Me
    12. Thunderball
    13. Octopussy
    14. Live and Let Die
    16. Quantum of Solace
    17. Tomorrow Never Dies
    18. You Only Live Twice
    19. A View To A Kill
    21. Diamonds Are Forever
    22. Moonraker
    23. Die Another Day
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    CR: 50 (-1)

4. Skyfall
    5. Licence to Kill
    6. The Living Daylights
    7. Dr. No
    8. For Your Eyes Only
    9. GoldenEye
    10. Goldfinger
    11. The Spy Who Loved Me
    12. Thunderball
    13. Octopussy
    14. Live and Let Die
    16. Quantum of Solace
    17. Tomorrow Never Dies
    18. You Only Live Twice
    19. A View To A Kill
    21. Diamonds Are Forever
    22. Moonraker
    23. Die Another Day

FRWL: 51 (+1)
    OHMSS: 45
    CR: 49 (-1)
    Thursday voting:

FRWL: 51
    OHMSS: 44 (-1)
    CR: 50 (+1)
  • edited April 2014 Posts: 7,653
    FRWL: 51
    CR: 49 (-1)