Bond Girl Friday's

Comments

Thank goodness it has been digitally remastered.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    I wonder if it’s available on 4k yet
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    jane-bond-man-with-golden-rod.jpg

I wonder if they hired Patrick Macnee to narrate the 'Making Of...' documentary.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

I wonder if they hired Patrick Macnee to narrate the 'Making Of...' documentary.

"And so, the director orders Miss Lynn to bend over and receive her gentleman sex partner Mr. Robert Bullock as they film the climactic moment of climax in the feature. That's a wrap! Get this rather spicy film roll to the editors and tell them not to leave too much on the cutting room floor!"

Cover says it all! Lol!

"And so, the director orders Miss Lynn to bend over and receive her gentleman sex partner Mr. Robert Bullock as they film the climactic moment of climax in the feature. That's a wrap! Get this rather spicy film roll to the editors and tell them not to leave too much on the cutting room floor!"

"I think he's attempting re-entry"
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited November 2017 Posts: 13,977
    'The Man with the Golden Rod' - clearly the inspiration for Renard's actions at the end of TWINE.
    Cue seamen jokes.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    I know just where to put that. Or someone should.
    https://mi6community.com/discussion/16290/rare-bond-vhs-dvd-artwork#latest
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    catherine-schell-01.jpg

valerie-leon-31.png

794full-elize-du-toit.jpg

COE2VBvUcAQwwiR.png
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    project_bond_50__helga_brandt_by_doctorry-d416gbo.jpg
    72ca34496031635d1366b142cbd8c83c.jpg
    b1d41c287b6efe40edcd56c5adb572fd--bond-girls-james-bond.jpg
    final_helgabrandt_2_medium_by_dubyascott-dbegh7q.png
    c77e2dda3cd21ca9c1386fc20448942c--posters.jpg
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 19,339
    DUPE
    barryt007 wrote: »
    I thought I would get my beautiful,stunning entry in early for this week :

BBFXEqt.img?h=455&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=440&y=202
    She came early
    Yep...that's passion for you.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Is that your aunt?
    zGHQb4O.gif
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    original.jpg
    edited December 2017 Posts: 13,977
    No lie, I recently dreamt that Denise was not only a member of this forum, but I also met her in town one night. After about 5 seconds of banter I asked her out and she said yes. You can guess what happened next.
    QBranch wrote: »
    No lie, I recently dreamt that Denise was not only a member of this forum, but I also met her in town one night. After about 5 seconds of banter I asked her out and she said yes. You can guess what happened next.

Denise gets alot of stick though I like her
    I never had a problem with her performance or believability as a nuclear physicist.
    edited December 2017 Posts: 23,419
    QBranch wrote: »
    I never had a problem with her performance or believability as a nuclear physicist.

Me neither I have met a few female scientists

tumblr_or91xeWT9P1qdhps7o2_500.gif

The script did her no favours here though
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I haven't contributed to this important thread in a while. An unfortunate oversight on my part. Happy Friday.

CTeuHs0.gif
    SEwcByB.gif
    l3ItT2L.gif
    y2RJRhz.gif
    bC3EEtL.gif
    ycduAva.gif
    bondjames wrote: »
    I haven't contributed to this important thread in a while. An unfortunate oversight on my part. Happy Friday.

CTeuHs0.gif
    SEwcByB.gif
    l3ItT2L.gif
    y2RJRhz.gif
    bC3EEtL.gif
    ycduAva.gif

Deserves a return as a Bond girl
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I completely agree. Forster's worst crime wasn't shaky cam imho. It was killing her off. She deserves a Maud style return.
    I completely agree. Forster's worst crime wasn't shaky cam imho. It was killing her off. She deserves a Maud style return.

Gemma really was underused and way too much of a throw away character, though Gemma did great with the screen time she got.
    Good man. You have redeemed yourself for life.

I really need to see more of Gemma's films than just Clash of the Titans and Hansel & Gretel.
    Time to redeem myself now!
    Gemma was in a film called Byzantium which I thought was quite good.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator

CTeuHs0.gif
    SEwcByB.gif
    l3ItT2L.gif
    y2RJRhz.gif
    bC3EEtL.gif
    ycduAva.gif

Agreed, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    I think we could all use a little more Denise

giphy.gif

or is that too much?

giphy.gif
    I think we could all use a little more Denise

giphy.gif

or is that too much?

giphy.gif

Neve Campbell is performing mouth to mouth resuscitation on Denise, what a kind thing to do