Bond Girl Friday's

Comments

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Who is this last one? Dink?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I don't recognize her either. Well, not with her clothes on.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @bondjames, Dink was played by Margaret Nolan. The last set of pictures are of the lovely Anita Eckberg (the actress on the film poster in From Russia with Love when Krilencu dies), one of the women who should've been a Bond girl but never got a chance. I think she'd have made for a glorious Honey, for starters.
    edited October 2017 Posts: 23,883
    Oh right, thanks @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 . Her reputation precedes her of course, although I've not yet had the privilege of seeing any of her films. Kerim was right. She has a lovely mouth, among other things.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    bondjames wrote: »
    Oh right, thanks @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 . Her reputation precedes her of course, although I've not yet had the privilege of seeing any of her films. Kerim was right. She has a lovely mouth, among other things.

For a fun fact, Anita was also married to Rik Van Nutter at the time, and I've always thought that EON's relationship with Anita as one of their actresses of that period could've led to the man being cast as Felix Leiter for TB. Unverified, but possible.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Famke-Janssen-in-Star-Trek-the-Next-Generation1.jpg
    350?cb=20120329211017
    barbara_bouchet2.jpg
    984b2a6a7f3201e221b7761f4b3f2f48.jpg

These Bond girls also appeared in Star Trek

bondjames wrote: »

For a fun fact, Anita was also married to Rik Van Nutter at the time, and I've always thought that EON's relationship with Anita as one of their actresses of that period could've led to the man being cast as Felix Leiter for TB. Unverified, but possible.
    I didn't realize she was originally under consideration for Honey Ryder. I'm sure the film may have been even more successful with a famous actress in the lead, although as we know it didn't do too poorly without, and made a star out of Andress. You could be right re: Van Nutter.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Call-Me-Bwana.jpg
    Tried looking for that poster design a while back. Anyone know if it exists, or was it custom made for the film?
    QBranch wrote: »
    Tried looking for that poster design a while back. Anyone know if it exists, or was it custom made for the film?

I've wondered that too, actually. I've never seen that poster anywhere else, so I think it may be an original.

It's funny that the woman looks far more like a Marilyn Monroe type than Anita, as the poster originally had Marilyn on it in the novel version of From Russia with Love. I guess the feeling was that, with Marilyn having passed away a year before the movie released, a new poster had to be devised and EON took the opportunity to plug one of their movies to do so.
    That makes sense, Brady. I've seen the poster in someone's collection before, but suspected it may be their replica taken from a screen snap (which would be a lot of work).
    That makes sense, Brady. I've seen the poster in someone's collection before, but suspected it may be their replica taken from a screen snap (which would be a lot of work).

I've tried to look for info on that before, but haven't come up with anything conclusive before. It does look rather makeshift though, like a quick thing made on set for the scene, instead of a professionally design big billboard poster.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    3b6df9a05a997b4653e8d6364e2a80af.jpg
    171ab26cef6402eac23239afce9b70bc.jpg
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    3b6df9a05a997b4653e8d6364e2a80af.jpg
    171ab26cef6402eac23239afce9b70bc.jpg

Miss Munro was great in Sinbad...

fc524839a7df3213fa95945e86452445.jpg
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Magnificent abdomen.
    I need a Friday night cold shower again!!!!!!!!
    edited October 2017 Posts: 23,446
    Miss Munro is as Tiger Tanaka would say... 'she's very sexyful'.
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Select your favourite Bond girl bath/shower scene:

Honey
    Bonita
    Fiona
    Rosie
    Andrea
    Bibi
    Stacey
    Wai Lin
    Jinx
    Vesper
    Severine
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Select your favourite Bond girl bath/shower scene:

Honey
    Bonita
    Fiona
    Rosie
    Andrea
    Bibi
    Stacey
    Wai Lin
    Jinx
    Vesper
    Severine

That's a tough one! Bit if pushed? Severine!
    Excellent choice. Only a certain kind of woman wears a strapless dress with a Beretta 37 strapped to her thigh.
    A special GIF edition for this Friday's celebration of Bond women:

giphy.webp
    Halle-Berry-Swordfish-hot-nude-gif-7.gif
    giphy.gif
    Dark-Shadows-GIF.gif
    tumblr_m9qaiaxtaE1rqda9no1_500.gif
    eva-green-sin-city-2-gif.gif?w=540
    15132884.gif
    4c0de55ad6d5d2f1b543da12b1963f82.gif
    qfxny9m.gif
    giphy.gif
    tumblr_mj0iv34zoC1r083kuo2_250.gif
    giphy.gif
    Eva Green is so God Dam hot, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 I have stumbled on Eva's gifs you did well to find some that weren't x rated lol
    Eva Green is so God Dam hot, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 I have stumbled on Eva's gifs you did well to find some that weren't x rated lol

Yeah, these were the more family friendly GIFs. The others you lads will have to enjoy on your own time. ;)
    The others you lads will have to enjoy on your own time. ;)
    Is that you giving us permission, mate? ;)
    The others you lads will have to enjoy on your own time. ;)
    Is that you giving us permission, mate? ;)

Everything is permitted on the interwebs.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    tumblr_n5260cvFql1rfa2tao1_400.gif
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    She can scream my name any day. ;)

Not much is left to the imagination
    I watched this gif countless times and still cannot determine what type of tree she is climbing.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I think it's finest of ash I've ever seen. ;)