conspiracy theories.... your opinions

edited December 2013 in General Discussion Posts: 34
i couldn't find another thread but apologies if one exists

i love a conspiracy theory (providing there is some evidence) so i thought a great topic of discussion would be to examine some and get your opinions...... once we have looked at an individual one i thought it might be nice to look at others that any other member finds facinating.

i would like to know what other people's opinions are about the following

did the real paul mccartney die in a car crash (in a DB5) in 1966 and a lookalike has taken the role ever since?

i had never heard of this until stumbling across the worlds top 10 CT of all time on youtube?

looking at pre 1966 photo's and then post 1966 photo's there is a valid case?

Your thoughts ?

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    As long as we aren't going to debate the moon landing, I'm fine with this thread. ;-)
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited December 2013 Posts: 17,805
    DarthDimi wrote:
    As long as we aren't going to debate the moon landing, I'm fine with this thread. ;-)

Yes, well we already have one of those anyway, so no point in doubling up! :)
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    We've never landed anything on Mars. That's ridiculous. Curiosity is in Arizona right now, with red filters over its lens.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    And Magneto caused the 'magic bullet' to do its tricks when JFK was killed.

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited December 2013 Posts: 17,805
    thebentbullet.com - Wow, that's an interesting one. I actually have the Warren Report from the 1960s - very long; bit like a law judgment, in fact. Thanks for the link, DD.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Wait, I thought the Kennedy assassination was just a big suicide attempt?
    I already like this thread! :D
    The US wanted Europe to decolonise their Asian, South-American & African properties because with their world domination being the one superpower at that point they hoped to profit from the former colonies like Europe done so much. However with the speed they wanted it done they did too much damage and did more to destabilse large parts of the world than any former owner of said colonies could have managed on their own. Greed made the world a poorer place.
    SaintMark wrote:
    Greed made the world a poorer place.
    There is enough wealth on Earth that none should go hungry. But if none are starving, none are insanely rich. We need insanely rich people. If there are no insanely rich folk, where would Batman come from? Are you ready to give up the idea of Batman just so some kids you don't even know get fed better???
    Bottom line: The insanely rich are accepted because of the 'someday I might be rich too" fantasy. This idea was designed during the industrial revolution, and exploited to its fullest potential after 9-11, an event the rich get down on their hands & knees & give thanks to on a daily basis now. No ONE has been better for the top 1 % than Bin Laden.
  • MadMelMadMel Banned
    X-Men are not real, they are fiction. So the Magneto theory is bogus.

Chemtrails

I've looked into these and I think there's something to it and a case to be made. Look at what's happening in Detroit, Michigan. Default bankrupt as a city. And now what's nearby? An airport. When i was there last summer (business trip, definitely NOT a pleasure, when asked Business or pleasure?") there were multiple planes, up to 5 planes I saw in one day alone.

The behaviour and crime there are out of control. Spending up large, defaulting on loans, not to mention the crime and poverty and the spneidng is out of control, especially in the lead up to Christmas. "Jingle bells" indeed. The chemtrails are the govingment controlling their slaves.

A stark warning and something to keep mindful of.
    MadMel wrote:

Really? Thank you for saying so, I was hoping I could join Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. Now I won't be disappointed.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    0013 wrote:
    MadMel wrote:

Really? Thank you for saying so, I was hoping I could join Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. Now I won't be disappointed.

The truth about Mutants is a conspiracy in and of itself. These people with special "gifts", they are real, and they are dangerous. The people need to be made aware of them. I have here, in my possession, a list of names of identified Mutants. There's a girl in Ohio who can walk through walls. And, there are even rumors of Mutants so powerful that they can enter our minds and control our thoughts. The people need to know. We need to know who they are, and, most importantly, what they can do.
  • MadMelMadMel Banned
    Hehe what a story :)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2013 Posts: 13,930
    0013 wrote:
    MadMel wrote:
    But Mutants must be real- you just read my mind.
    The truth about Mutants is a conspiracy in and of itself. These people with special "gifts", they are real, and they are dangerous. The people need to be made aware of them. I have here, in my possession, a list of names of identified Mutants. There's a girl in Ohio who can walk through walls. And, there are even rumors of Mutants so powerful that they can enter our minds and control our thoughts. The people need to know. We need to know who they are, and, most importantly, what they can do.
    Yes, some of them are very gifted. The gift of warranted sarcasm.
    Call me Sarcastro.
    Ya THINK? :))
  • You guys should watch The Untold History of the United States, directed by Oliver Stone. Some very interesting stuff in there.

Turns out the US entered the war on the proviso that the UK give up it's empire. At that point the UK owned more than 70% of the worlds oil supply. Don't have that anymore, do we?
    The Eurovision Conspiracy : the resaon countires send crap acts to take part in the Eurovision Song Contest is because they don't want to win. Because if they do, that means they will have to spend a lot of money to organize the contest the following year. How else can you explain Dustin the Turkey ?

Yes, I'm a fan of Father Ted. Why did you ask ?
  • edited December 2013 Posts: 1,661
    Crop circles. For decades people have believed they were done by UFOs/aliens but many in the UK were done by men with gardening equipment! LOL

And if you want to know more about fake UFO's/alien conspiracies - type

Billy Meier UFO

in Youtube.

Oh boy!

This guy should come with a government health warning. :P
  • Bradford4Bradford4 Banned
    Do two things google MICROWAVE WEAPONRY and then also ELECTRONIC HARRASSMENT. Just something the US GOVERNMENT likes doing to its slaves and people who don't comply.
  • Yeah I've read the Macca is dead thing. Not new, it flared up in 69 and Macca emerged from his retirement farm to deny it.

It really is nuts, I mean having said that you read the website and it sort of convinces you, simply because a) why would anyone spend so much time doing it if it wasn't true and b) they are 200 per cent convinced it is true and if you are only 99 per cent certain it isn't, they have the edge on you.

Sigh... you'd be looking at a lookalike, soundalike, same bass skills maybe (okay they did stop touring around then) and talent alike. Duh... They even say, well, the old Macca had a backlog of songs that they could use until the end of the Beatles... or maybe around until Band of the Run eh after all it then went pear shaped.

Face it, it was Lennon who changed physically most around then, you'd be better off saying he was the one who was different.

But for all that, it is almost convincing to read that crap, after all you don't want to be wasting your time reading that stuff do you? So if it is true it is not a waste of time.

Con theories are like the modern day ghosts. Everyone used to believe in ghosts, but you could never really prove they existed one way or another. It was like a big tease to get you going, with no resolution either way. Conspiracy theories are like that.
  • MadMelMadMel Banned
    You'd be better off asking when McCartney made a stunning physical transformation turned into Cliff Richard :))
    I like Conspiracy theories and odd history because who doesn't love a good mystery...
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Most conspiracy theories are out there to take the focus away from the real conspiracies.
    And that is not a theory.
    Most conspiracy theories are out there to take the focus away from the real conspiracies.

And what are the "real" conspiracies?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

And what are the "real" conspiracies?

If you study some history, you will see that people have always conspired against other classes, not only the elites. And history is rewritten by those with the power to do so. Even regular news coverage is muddying the waters all the time. If there were no conspiracies, we would not even have a word for it, would we?