USE A LINE FROM A BOND FILM WHEN Dimi tells you he will soon replace this thread by a new version :)

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    "Oooops!"
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    What are you waiting for, get in!

Delicious, @CommanderRoss! :-)

Use a line from a Bond film when...
    <font color=red size=5><b>... Roger Moore turns out to be your biological father.</b></font>

"We all get our jollies one way or another."
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    Bond: 'Red wine with fish...Well that should have told me something..
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    And I suppose it doesn't matter a damn to you that thousands of innocent people will be killed in this little "accident" of yours?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    "YES! I AM INVINCIBLE!"
  • *incomprehensible Russian screaming* followed by "Rodja Moooore!"
    "Mommy was very bad."
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Kerim wrote: »
    And I suppose it doesn't matter a damn to you that thousands of innocent people will be killed in this little "accident" of yours?

Now there's some ambition!

One million dollars, Mr. Bond. You were wondering what it cost.
    Thunderball... actual words "What good eyes you have" ...What sharp little eyes you have...my response..wait to you get to my teeth

Also....Goldfinger....shocking....positively shocking
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    What are you waiting for, get in!

Delicious, @CommanderRoss! :-)

<font color=red size=5><b>... Roger Moore turns out to be your biological father.</b></font>

No sense in going off half cocked!
    Roger: How the hell did you find out where I lived?

Me: The same way I found out your name. I thought 'M' was a randomly assigned letter. I had no idea it stood for...
    <font color=red size=5><b>... gunmen kill 12 people at the HQ of Charlie Hebdo in Paris.</b>
    I only kill professionals!

Unlike the mindless idiots that took innocent lives yesterday!
    Well, I suppose I see a different world than you do, and the truth is that what I see frightens me. I'm frightened because our enemies are no longer known to us. They do not exist on a map. They're not nations, they're individuals. And look around you. Who do you fear? Can you see a face, a uniform, a flag? No! Our world is not more transparent now, it's more opaque! It's in the shadows. That's where we must do battle. So before you declare us irrelevant, ask yourselves, how safe do you feel? Just one more thing to say, my late husband was a great lover of poetry, and... I suppose some of it sunk in, despite my best intentions. And here today, I remember this, I believe, from Tennyson: "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, AND NOT TO YIELD."
    "Brilliant. I'm speechless with admiration."
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Kerim wrote: »
    Well, I suppose I see a different world than you do, and the truth is that what I see frightens me. I'm frightened because our enemies are no longer known to us. They do not exist on a map. They're not nations, they're individuals. And look around you. Who do you fear? Can you see a face, a uniform, a flag? No! Our world is not more transparent now, it's more opaque! It's in the shadows. That's where we must do battle. So before you declare us irrelevant, ask yourselves, how safe do you feel? Just one more thing to say, my late husband was a great lover of poetry, and... I suppose some of it sunk in, despite my best intentions. And here today, I remember this, I believe, from Tennyson: "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, AND NOT TO YIELD."
    Nothing to add, it's the only quote that matters.
    Effective immediately, your licence to kill is revoked.
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    I was going to quote Carver's request to "please kill those bastards" but fortunately the French police have done the job.

This topic is too depressing for frivolous Bond quotes, really. Next please.
    <font color=red size=5><b>... you really don't . like . your little sister's new boyfriend.</b>

You will kiss my ass to make you kill you.
    Now put your clothes back on, and I'll buy you an ice cream.
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    "DID YOU TOUCH HER?!!"
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    <font color=red size=5><b>... you really don't . like . your little sister's new boyfriend.</b>

Speak now or forever hold your piece!
    I know who you are, what you are, and why you've come. You have made a mistake. You will not succeed.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited January 2015 Posts: 12,459
    "Don't touch that! It's my lunch."
    ... then proceed to beat the crap out of him and throw him out of the apartment, the sandwich grabbing jerk. Hopefully that little scene will open my sister's eyes to what a loser she is with.

If that doesn't work, then I would just get too close and stare him in the eyes (while my sister is elsewhere) and say calmly:
    "What a helpful chap. I expect you to die." mixing two Bond lines to scare the crap out of him so he will think I am psycho sister and will kill him if he does not break off with my sister. :)

I can be charming and ruthless that way. :D
    You believe in living dangerously, I can see that.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    "Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in."
  • "did you mess with that? You won't see sunlight unless you answer"
    <font color=red size=5><b>... your incompetent secretary offers you a lewinsky for a pay raise.</b></font>
This discussion has been closed.