USE A LINE FROM A BOND FILM WHEN Dimi tells you he will soon replace this thread by a new version :)

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Mommy was very bad
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    "You see, we have all the time in the world"

Pierce then starts kissing dead mother.
    Kerim wrote:
    "You see, we have all the time in the world"

Pierce then starts kissing dead mother.

:)) Kerim was very bad.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Use a line from a Bond film when...
    <font color=red size=5><b>... Pierce Brosnan is dating your mother.</b></font>

"Welcome to universal exports."
    DarthDimi wrote:
    <font color=red size=5><b>... Pierce Brosnan is dating your mother.</b></font>

This never happened to the other fella?
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Now, this I'm particularly proud of - behind the headlights, stinger missiles!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    <font color=red size=5><b>... you are failing miserably at comforting a friend who's in bed with the flu.</b></font>[/quote]
    "There are worse things than dying, hombre."
    DarthDimi wrote:
    <font color=red size=5><b>... you are failing miserably at comforting a friend who's in bed with the flu.</b></font>
    [/quote]

You must be joking?!
    "If you'd gotten yourself out of them pyjamas, you wouldn't be late for work."
    DarthDimi wrote:
    <font color=red size=5><b>... you are failing miserably at comforting a friend who's in bed with the flu.</b></font>
    [/quote]

"Don't worry. I get it."
    I'll leave it to you to clean up.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    edited April 2014 Posts: 7,996
    DarthDimi wrote:
    [/quote]
    Yes. Well, you get your clothes on... and I'll buy you an ice cream.

A much too late flu shot advice:
    "Take the bloody shot!"
    "Jaws, Mr. Bond must be cold after his swim. Place him where he can be assured of warmth."
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    ... the school bully pulled down your pants in front of the entire classroom.
    And now it is my lucky charm. I never dance without it.

... Pierce Brosnan is dating your mother.
    Yo' Mama!

... you are failing miserably at comforting a friend who's in bed with the flu.
    I've had a particularly fascinating life. Would you like to hear about it? You would?

Now this one I'm particularly keen about. You see the gear level here? Now, if you take the top off, you will find a little red button. Whatever you do, don't touch it.

... Pierce Brosnan is dating your mother.

Try to be a little less than your frivolous self, 007.

... you are failing miserably at comforting a friend who's in bed with the flu.

Do I seem healthy to you?
    "You'll catch your... death of cold."
    "Now don't you worry, I'll tell the chef"
    edited April 2014 Posts: 14,002
    "Just surviving, Mr. Chang. Just surviving."
    <font color=red size=5><b>... you are trying to impress your partner's arrogant colleague who constantly shows off.</b></font>
    *Puts arm around partner*

"We've got $500 million in the case, and 20 tonnes of Colombian pure in the tankers."
    DarthDimi wrote:
    <font color=red size=5><b>... you are trying to impress your partner's arrogant colleague who constantly shows off.</b></font>

Ejector seat? You must be joking?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "I know where you keep your gun. Suppose that's something."
    I could shoot you from Stuttgart and still create ze proper effect.
    DarthDimi wrote:

Let's see how it responds to my touch aye? *Does something to impress him while the Bond theme loudly plays excitingly as his life gets put in danger and I stop what I'm doing causing no harm.* I think we understand eachother. ;)
    "Look. No hands!"
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "If you attempt to flee, I will arrest you, drop you off at the jail and take you to the plane in chains, understand?"

"Oh, and I suppose that's completely inconspicuous."

... you are trying to impress your partner's arrogant colleague who constantly shows off.

"Soon I'll have reached out to and influenced more people than anybody in the history of this planet, save God himself. And the best he ever managed was the Sermon on the Mount."
    "Do I look like I give a damn".
This discussion has been closed.