USE A LINE FROM A BOND FILM WHEN Dimi tells you he will soon replace this thread by a new version :)

Comments

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Don't touch that! It's my lunch!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Well, there s a mouthful.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    It's the simplest thing...to cause more pain than a man can possibly endure.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Very novel.
  • Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus
    Well, it wouldn't do to make a habit of it ...
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 1,469
    This is going to hurt a bit.
    I've never been so humiliated in my life.
    Wreckage strewn over a large area.
    Weeping blood comes merely from a derangement of the tear duct
    Quite the body count you're stacking up.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited February 2019 Posts: 630
    I do hope that wasn't for me
  • I still think the best line for almost every situation is Connery's bone-dry delivery of ". . . shocking."
    Ah! Ah!
    Well, perhaps you're just out of practice.
  • Suggestion: Can we have the next part of this game ask: Name a perfect situation to end by playing the song "I Never Left" from QoS.
    Corrine, I suggest you leave now.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Suggestion: Can we have the next part of this game ask: Name a perfect situation to end by playing the song "I Never Left" from QoS.

I am considering altering the format a little. So we might. ;-)

Please remind me via PM should I forget to include your suggestion, @dramaticscenesofQOS.
    Nick Nack - Tabasco!
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    QBranch wrote: »
    Nick Nack - Tabasco!
    I remember a few years ago you used the same line on a different joke (I believe it was one where you find a midget in your bathtub) that made me spill my coffee all over my laptop screen. That moment stuck in my mind ever since. :))
    Ah yes, many thanks! - but that is no way to talk about everyone's favourite US president!
    Nick Nack - Tabasco!
    I remember a few years ago you used the same line on a different joke (I believe it was one where you find a midget in your bathtub) that made me spill my coffee all over my laptop screen. That moment stuck in my mind ever since. :))

Funny you should bring that up. I recall the same moment of hilarity on this side of the screen. ;-)
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Nick Nack - Tabasco!
    Funny you should bring that up. I recall the same moment of hilarity on this side of the screen. ;-)
    We seriously need the Bond spinoff that is The Q-Branch Show. Hilarity galore of a production. ;)
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 1,280
    @ClarkDevlin

No, we need a show called Felix & Beam, because their chemistry was so great together. It could be a short miniseries or a short movie available to people who buy the Blu-Ray dvd's of Spectre or QoS before Bond 25 gets released.

It could show the point where Beam gets fired, after all the banter with Leiter and also his own bosses. Then it could spend its last scene taking place years later with Monica Belucci meeting up with Leiter at the airport in the U.S. to discuss Spectre, right up to the end credits encouraging audiences to go see Bond 25.

Nick Nack - Tabasco!
    We seriously need the Bond spinoff that is The Q-Branch Show. Hilarity galore of a production. ;)
    The 'Q' stands for Quip. :)
    Nick Nack - Tabasco!
    A Q-Tip Quip! :))
    Nick Nack - Tabasco!
    A Q-Tip Quip! :))
    Mate, you can be in the first episode - I need someone to demonstrate the gadget tux.
    edited March 2019 Posts: 13,934
    Use a line from a Bond film when... you want @DarthDimi to provide a new situation for the 'Use a line from a Bond film when...' thread

We have all the time in the world.
    Use a line from a Bond film when... you want @DarthDimi to provide a new situation for the 'Use a line from a Bond film when...' thread

What would you be without us, Dimi? A biological experiment? A physiological freak?

What would you be without us, Dimi? A biological experiment? A physiological freak?
    It's what keeps him aliiiiive.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com

Your time's running out, Stromberg.
    We could be here all night.
    I hear ya! :)

Use a line from a Bond film when... you experience inconvenient arousal during a Christmas dinner.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited March 2019 Posts: 40,473
    Something came up.

Well, I'm an early riser myself.
    You'll forgive me if I don't get up.
This discussion has been closed.