Star Wars (1977 - present)

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    If Episode VII is coming out in 2015 would it start filming this year? All the other films were made two years before they were released, so I assume this pattern would hold?
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 1,107
    star_wars_7___we__re_back_by_rhymesyndicate-d5k1tto.jpg

qiOpvps.jpg
    That illustration looks fantastic! Although I hope they don't make Luke look all 'Obi-Wan' on us. Mark doesn't even have white hair- why make him look older?

As for the before/after pics, they purposely used the worst shots they could find. Harrison especially doesn't look that bad...
    something for community fans :
    318957_10151219768768184_1181184988_n.jpg
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Dalton12 wrote:
    something for community fans :
    318957_10151219768768184_1181184988_n.jpg

Who the hell is Abed?
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Who the hell is Abed?

He's a character in "Community"
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 4,813
    Watch Community, Agent! Everyone should!! But Abed can stay there; bring Annie into the Star Wars movies. And Bond movies while you're at it. I'm in love with her
    You are sorry. Community rules
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    lol anyway, back to Star Wars.
    This is fantastic news! I'm going to take this one seriously because It's seems to be everywhere at the moment.
    If they are going to be in the sequel trilogy I think it would fair better than the prequel trilogy. We would have our old friends back to personally (and figurativley) hand the torch over to a new cast.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Watch Community, Agent! Everyone should!! But Abed can stay there; bring Annie into the Star Wars movies. And Bond movies while you're at it. I'm in love with her

I'll probably watch it right after Breaking Bad, which is the best show I've seen since The Wire.

I'll probably watch it right after Breaking Bad, which is the best show I've seen since The Wire.

That's a good omen. I'm almost finished with The Wire and about to start Breaking Bad. You sir, just made my night.
    ultrabox wrote:

That's a good omen. I'm almost finished with The Wire and about to start Breaking Bad. You sir, just made my night.

I was making a reference to a Family Guy joke (just in case you didn't know).
    ultrabox wrote:

Nope, I did not. I haven't watched Family Guy in a looong time.

ultrabox wrote:
    ultrabox wrote:

Nope, I did not. I haven't watched Family Guy in a looong time.

It was a gag in a recent episode:

Ha! Maybe that's what they do. I can't stop talking about The Wire, great show.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Poor excuse for joke. But it is Family Guy after all.
    bondsum wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Cool! Any news on Hamill?
    My guess is he's been on board from day one which was the reason why Lucas broke the story to him first over a private lunch. I also think that Lucas might have told him early so he can start to knock himself into shape and lose some of that pancake and maple syrup flab he's put on over the years. The only reason you haven't heard much from him is that he's probably already signed a non-disclosure contract and is keeping light-lipped about his involvement. That's my guess.

Certainly hope so!
  • I haven't got Starwars on Blu-ray yet but that's about to change now they're doing limited edition steelbooks of the saga. Got mine on pre-order from Amazon :)
    I don't know if I'll ever buy the Blu-rays. From what I've read, the additions and corrections are even worse than Hayden Christensen appearing in Return of the Jedi.
    The force is strong with this thread.
    My favourite Star Wars films are;

1. The Empire Strikes Back
    2. Revenge of The Sith
    3. Return of the Jedi
    4. A New Hope
    5. The Phantom Menace ( Darth Maul was cool and it was interesting seeing the roots of Vader)
    6. Attack of The Clones (arghhh I hate this movie!!)
    Batman23 wrote:
    The force is strong with this thread.

But don't be too proud of this technological terror...

• edited March 2013 Posts: 1,107
    Chewie hasn't aged a day.:D
    5583_531984653506641_1668562532_n.jpg
    That's a really cool pic of our old friends! How recent is it?
    Only a couple of months old
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited March 2013 Posts: 13,350
    Star Wars VII will have one of the best supporting casts out there. Now, let's hope the main roles and new characters are as good.
    Dalton12 wrote:
    Only a couple of months old

Really?! Put them in their Star Wars clothes and they're ready to start filming! Now they have to be in Episode VII.

I was so excited to see that pic that I posted it on Facebook for all my friends to see!

Mark especially looks a million times better than before and Carrie is well on her way too!