Last album you listened to?

Comments

• Goldsmith had a style all his own. Alien and The Secret of NIMH are two of my favorites of his.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited October 2017 Posts: 23,573
    Goldsmith created incredible atmosphere, Alien is one of the best soundtracks ever composed I think.

Just bought Alien score digital download only ever had it on cassette

Bought Ghost Protocol Soundtrack wanted it for ages, one of the best in the series IMO

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    RECHENZENTRUM
    BITTER:SWEET_THE MATING GAME
    NITZER EBB_AS IS
    TIME MODEM_TRANSFORMING TUNE
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns, couldn't agree more on your assessment of Alien. One of my favorite soundtracks, as is Brad Fiedel's terrific work on the first two Terminator installments.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns, couldn't agree more on your assessment of Alien. One of my favorite soundtracks, as is Brad Fiedel's terrific work on the first two Terminator installments.

Agree Terminator is fantastic you are giving me ideas on what music I need to buy next lol
    ROBIN GUTHRIE_CAROUSEL
    TALKING HEADS_REMAIN IN LIGHT
    SKINNY PUPPY_RABIES

Just got home from work and Man of Steel Deluxe edition soundtrack was in my post box

One of my favourite Bond scores

Awesome

Love this soundtrack

SIMPLE MINDS_SPARKLE IN THE RAIN
    SPETSNAZ_PERFECT BODY
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    SCARFACE

I think this is one of the greatest soundtrack albums with a combination of absolute greatness of pop music included. Scarface's Giorgio Moroder did a masterstroke genius with this one. Then again, when didn't he do that?

latest?cb=20131013125326

The song "Push It To The Limit" alone makes you want to the gym and work out as hard as you can. Absolutely mind blowing.
    THE JESUS LIZARD_BANG
    SIOUXSIE AND THE BANSHEES_SUPERSTITION
    Star Trek V Soundtrack

DANZIG_I
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    SCARFACE

I think this is one of the greatest soundtrack albums with a combination of absolute greatness of pop music included. Scarface's Giorgio Moroder did a masterstroke genius with this one. Then again, when didn't he do that?

latest?cb=20131013125326

The song "Push It To The Limit" alone makes you want to the gym and work out as hard as you can. Absolutely mind blowing.

Several of the tracks from that soundtrack (mainly the ones from Elizabeth Daly) made it onto the Grand Theft Auto 3 radio stations, which was awesome to figure out in my teens. Some real great 80's tunes in both.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    SCARFACE

latest?cb=20131013125326

Several of the tracks from that soundtrack (mainly the ones from Elizabeth Daly) made it onto the Grand Theft Auto 3 radio stations, which was awesome to figure out in my teens. Some real great 80's tunes in both.
    Yep! "She's on Fire" by Amy Holland is my favourite among them.
    BOYD RICE_THE WAY I FEEL