Life lessons taught by Bond

2»

Comments

• hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    edited June 2013 Posts: 496
    Benny wrote:
    He (Bond) taught me to fight and stuff like to be a little cheeky like Roger Moore I was with my mate in mcdonalds and my mate wanted me to get the food and two men behind me asked if all this was for me and I said no its for you threw the big mac into one and poured the drink over the other and he asked me who do I think I was and said Bond, James Bond I then got the food again. Also I got into a good fight and think of Bond VS Fisher!

So you poured a drink over some stranger, and they did nothing.
    Your pants must be ablaze!
    Come down to my local McDonalds on one of my brief visits, and you'll leave with more than your tails between your legs.
    Life lessons taught by Benny.

If you're going to tell lies, at least make them believable.

They did go mental anyway me and my mate wanted to go subway but my other mate said McDonalds.

So the greatest, most suave fictional spy in the world thaught you to go to either Subway or McDonalds or any other fastfood restaurant where they serve tasteless junk and randomly attack people. Wow. You most definately have seen a different Bond then I. Then you're telling us those people went 'mental' and you bravely ran away? Or did you actually pardon yourself and gave them money to buy new clothes?

No, Bond wouldn't do that would he? Bond, as we all know, is a hooded, tattood over skinhead hooligan from a local footy club who can't tell his arse from his elbow, sits on the sofa all day drinking beer, receiving his benefits and steals anything he can't afford. We're proud of you son!

Well no I'm quite young and Roger Moore was quite cheeky so yes and you shouldn't swear and I live no where near Hull. And I'm quite rich so don't criticize me .
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Ah, I'm sorry young lad, I of course meant 'his behind from his elbow'. How unthoughtfull of me to use such slang. Yes, Roger Moore is still quite cheeky, but if you can't see the difference between 'cheeky' and 'random violence' you might want to pay more attention in school. Having money is irrelevant, I was just painting a picture, and as it turns out you seem to identify yourself in that picture, at least for the most part.

Of course I will critisize you, as you tell blatant lies and fail to understand those are not cool stories but instead stories of hooliganism. Just be glad it's only a Bond-forum where this happened. If it were the real world I'd certainly have given you a good smacking for actually thinking up such nonsense and thinking hat's a good thing. I'm no fan of corporal punishment, but there are instances where it tells the story better then a thousand words.

Ah, I'm sorry young lad, I of course meant 'his behind from his elbow'. How unthoughtfull of me to use such slang. Yes, Roger Moore is still quite cheeky, but if you can't see the difference between 'cheeky' and 'random violence' you might want to pay more attention in school. Having money is irrelevant, I was just painting a picture, and as it turns out you seem to identify yourself in that picture, at least for the most part.

Of course I will critisize you, as you tell blatant lies and fail to understand those are not cool stories but instead stories of hooliganism. Just be glad it's only a Bond-forum where this happened. If it were the real world I'd certainly have given you a good smacking for actually thinking up such nonsense and thinking hat's a good thing. I'm no fan of corporal punishment, but there are instances where it tells the story better then a thousand words.

I accept your apology, but wouldn't you get arrested for smacking me?
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Perhaps, but I guess when I explain that one to the police they fully agree and let me go. They prefer people with manners too, as does everybody else. Now here's a life's lesson for you!
    Perhaps, but I guess when I explain that one to the police they fully agree and let me go. They prefer people with manners too, as does everybody else. Now here's a life's lesson for you!

Yes I concur.