Lost but now found! The Unreleased Bond Music Thread!

1222324252628»

Comments

• Solid effort - well done 👍🏻
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    For us completists...

fkL3HJj.jpg

Octopussy: The Tarantula Nest - Download here:
    https://mega.nz/folder/hAZ0UDoL#KStDmUbjXpB-U_Prsiotyg
  • Great! 😂
    I'll go back to AVTAK after this.
    On a mission, I am expected to sacrifice myself.

PGDssp4.jpg

A View to a Kill: Another Wealthy Owner - Download here:
    https://mega.nz/folder/FUJR1QIY#lV-KfaAfOhM0YtYLfihzsw
  • Grow up, 007….

😉
  • SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷ Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
    edited April 2 Posts: 1,368
    Has anyone noticed that in SP, immediately Q gives Bond the watch and they turn and talk with Tanner alongside them, there's a very cool version of the Bond theme that Newman comes up with. @mattjoes maybe you can look into that next!
    Has anyone noticed that in SP, immediately Q gives Bond the watch and they turn and talk with Tanner alongside them, there's a very cool version of the Bond theme that Newman comes up with. @mattjoes maybe you can look into that next!

The two unreleased tracks from Spectre that I love and would like to work on are the full version of Los muertos vivos están and the track you mention, which runs for at least two minutes. I doubt I could get a clean rip of it from the Blu-Ray, but I'm sure I'll give it a try at some point. Otherwise, I'll have to remake it. Not something I plan on doing now though. I've got tracks from other films that I want to tackle.
  • SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷ Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
    mattjoes wrote: »

The two unreleased tracks from Spectre that I love and would like to work on are the full version of Los muertos vivos están and the track you mention, which runs for at least two minutes. I doubt I could get a clean rip of it from the Blu-Ray, but I'm sure I'll give it a try at some point. Otherwise, I'll have to remake it. Not something I plan on doing now though. I've got tracks from other films that I want to tackle.

Thanks! :D Understood!
  • So are you doing Another Wealthy Owner then? 😉
    So are you doing Another Wealthy Owner then? 😉

Haha, I was hoping somebody would point this out. Yes, I am.
    I'm playing catch up on this thread - @mattjoes the tarantula sting might be some of your best work yet! I can barely tell it's a recreation! Thanks too for adding the sting to the 'Palace Intrigue' cue. Us completists are very grateful :D

And good job on improving the film version of 'Just a Closer Walk With Thee'. I didn't have the perseverance to finesse it as well as you.
  • I think the wealthy owner has gotten back on the chopper…. 😉