Last Movie you Watched?

Comments

• Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    The Game.

Movies like this always suck me in. I highly enjoyed it.

It's a joy to watch even after knowing how it ends. One of my favorites from Fincher.

The ending was good. Not quite what I was expecting though.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    The Game.

It's a joy to watch even after knowing how it ends. One of my favorites from Fincher.

I couldn't see the film ending any other way, I remember when it came out quite a few people saying it was a cop out and too Hollywood.

It makes perfect narrative sense and plays into the Nicholas Van Horn's feelings on getting older and becoming obsessed with his career as well as his preoccupation with his Father's fate.

Not top tier Fincher but brilliant nonetheless and one of Douglas' finest performances in my view.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Shardlake wrote: »
    The Game.

I couldn't see the film ending any other way, I remember when it came out quite a few people saying it was a cop out and too Hollywood.

It makes perfect narrative sense and plays into the Nicholas Van Horn's feelings on getting older and becoming obsessed with his career as well as his preoccupation with his Father's fate.

Not top tier Fincher but brilliant nonetheless and one of Douglas' finest performances in my view.

I expected either
    Van Horn actually committing suicide due to the guilt that he actually killed his brother in his rage/obsession with the game. Or CRS actually being bad with his brother being the mastermind behind it all due to his jealousy of Nicks success.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Revelator wrote: »
    Charade great movie with an exceptional cast, Audrey Hepburn is drop dead gorgeous in this. The restoration on this film is good, the film has never looked better.

Agreed! Charade has often been called the best Hitchcock film never directed by Hitchcock. It's one of the most purely pleasurable Hollywood films of its era, and its blend of sophistication, macabre violence, stylish cloak-and-dagger intrigue, and martini-dry wit should appeal to many Bond fans. The film is in the public domain and has been released many times, but viewers should stick with the Criterion Blu-Ray for maximum quality.

I have the Restoration version of the film from the UK, it appears to be released after the Criterion Bluray. Nonetheless the picture looks great.
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    charade.jpg?itok=W4NyQMwY&c=dc6dcb2579fc27c90fbdb5f4c5dc858e

Charade great movie with an exceptional cast, Audrey Hepburn is drop dead gorgeous in this. The restoration on this film is good, the film has never looked better.

Our tastes in women perfectly align, sir.

Audrey Hepburn has something, you can't take your eyes of her, the only contomparey actress who has that I think is Gal Gadot.
    bondjames wrote: »
    Revelator wrote: »
    [Additionally, this film continued a trend I've seen lately of injecting Asian actors into films in a rather overt, pandering fashion...This is a Chinese co-production, so I can partially understand the business rationale, as it will probably clean up over there.

That's the reason for the trend and helps explain why Hollywood cinema has been getting worse and worse. Nowadays films with above-average budgets are designed for the international market, especially China's, and often funded by it. Sophisticated films rarely do as well overseas as big, dumb, CGI-action-fests, so that's what's produced, and putting Chinese actors into them is a safe move. It's an example of globalization at work. Not that Hollywood was taking the high road before--after television ate into the audience the studios began designing films for 17 year old Americans. But now they can appeal to the lowest common denominator worldwide, and it's very low indeed. In another decade or two every film genre aside from action will have left movies for TV, and action movies themselves will just as often be made in China and have a few American actors thrown in to appeal to us.
    You're quite right. It's more than the Chinese too, although they are the largest growing force. Dumbed down narrative allows for easier translation into foreign languages generally. Series like Bond, which rely on crisp dialogue, wit and a nuanced sense of humour may suffer the most. Action driven spectacle requires little subtitling after all.
    charade.jpg?itok=W4NyQMwY&c=dc6dcb2579fc27c90fbdb5f4c5dc858e

I saw that again a month or so ago. It never gets old. Great film and highly recommended. Cary Grant is a true legend.

True, I am watching a few scenes from Charade again now, I think I am ready to go through all my Hitchcock films again gave them a break for a few years, Grant was great in Suspicion, Notorious, To Catch a thief, North by Northwest all classics.
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns, Wind River is excellent - that was my third or fourth viewing of the film, I always find myself wanting to return to it over all of the other Sheridan films, despite them all being astounding. Please let me know your thoughts if you get a chance to see it this week.

Will do may watch it tonight I have a week off work, there are a few films and shows I need to catch up on.
    Just watched “Upgrade” staring Logan Marshall-Green. Best movie of the year so far. Kind of like Robocop meets Death Wish via an episode of Black Mirror. It had all the elements of a real smart action/thriller/sci-fi. This is a cult, must see movie if ever there was one. I highly recommend it to anyone who's into action and psychological thrills.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    bondsum wrote: »
    Just watched “Upgrade” staring Logan Marshall-Green. Best movie of the year so far. Kind of like Robocop meets Death Wish via an episode of Black Mirror. It had all the elements of a real smart action/thriller/sci-fi. This is a cult, must see movie if ever there was one. I highly recommend it to anyone who's into action and psychological thrills.

It looked a bit cheesy in the trailers I saw, but everyone seems to be loving it. I've got it in my Netflix Queue to check out eventually. I know those red-band trailers certainly weren't shying away from the amount of gore on display.
    I have to admit that I avoided the trailer, so it was a total surprise to find it such an enjoyable movie @Creasy47. There’s also elements of Bradley Cooper’s Limitless in this movie too. There’s a few things that are a bit rote to help move the story along at a brisk pace, but everything becomes solidified in the last 5 minutes of the movie. Considering it was made on a $5 million budget, it looks better made than most movies that are put together on a mega budget.
  • edited August 2018 Posts: 11,189
    Just came back from Mamma Mia 2. I remember cringing a lot when watching the first film in the cinema and, to be honest, was expecting the same.

I was pleasantly surprised and really enjoyed this. The sugary, rather sickly feeling of the original seems to have been replaced by a real poignancy. Pierce isn't in the film as much but there's a nice nod to his SOS duet from the original, and it's good to see him having fun during the Dancing Queen number.

I've always had a soft spot for ABBA since listening to them in my mum's car as a kid. After coming back tonight I think they may be my all time favourite band.

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Black Panther first time watch, this is not an easy film to rate, in fact it's frustrating. I really enjoyed this film though I was constantly at odds with it, the quality of the film shifted frequently from great to sub standard.

Some of the CGI was excellent then we had scenes with sub standard effects and poor green screen. Thankfully I was fully invested in some great characters, the actors and script elevated this film despite some pretty poor brand new looking costumes they had to wear.

The film is frustrating because I really think the potential for a great film was there.

Midway through the film I would have ranked this top five or even challenging for top spot in the MCU, unfortunately the film drops off quite dramitacally.

Some one like Mahershala Ali would have made a great antagonist, Michael B. Jordan was miscast he was not a convincing threat.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Jordan was the weakest in the whole cast.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I'm afraid I must agree. I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt this way. I couldn't understand why he was getting so much positive press after the film was released. I thought he was pretty awful.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Black Panther first time watch, this is not an easy film to rate, in fact it's frustrating. I really enjoyed this film though I was constantly at odds with it, the quality of the film shifted frequently from great to sub standard.

Some of the CGI was excellent then we had scenes with sub standard effects and poor green screen. Thankfully I was fully invested in some great characters, the actors and script elevated this film despite some pretty poor brand new looking costumes they had to wear.

The film is frustrating because I really think the potential for a great film was there.

Midway through the film I would have ranked this top five or even challenging for top spot in the MCU, unfortunately the film drops off quite dramitacally.

Some one like Mahershala Ali would have made a great antagonist, Michael B. Jordan was miscast he was not a convincing threat.

Mahershala Ali was too busy being Luke Cage's best villain.

Mahershala Ali was too busy being Luke Cage's best villain.

He was great in Luke Cage
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited August 2018 Posts: 23,883
    The Equalizer (2014)
    zY67efG.jpg
    I had, perhaps unforgivably, not seen this first entry in the Equalizer franchise before last night. Despite being a big fan of Denzel, I just never felt the need to get round to it and I'm not entirely sure why. Although I've never really seen an episode of the 80's tv series from start to finish either, I recall my father watching them when they were on tv. I used to catch a few minutes here and there, and remember Edward Woodward, the funky score and the Jag. The trailers didn't give me that vibe at all, and so I think that might have put me off.

Anyway, I happened to see the sequel to this film a few months back in the theatre while on holiday, and really enjoyed it. It was tense and boasted excellent performances from Washington and Pedro Pascal in particular. So given all the furor in the media recently about director Antoine Fuqua's comments re: a black Bond, I felt compelled to finally see the first film, and I'm glad I did. This is basically a vehicle for Denzel to showcase his action chops, break some foreigner's bones and whoop some 'a' - all of which he does rather convincingly. Like fellow butt kickers Brian Mills and John Wick, Robert McCall minds his own business, until he is crossed - then woe betide his hapless foes. The film has far less raw action than the Wick films though, and it's a different style too. I feel this is more focused on characters and suspense. The whole thing pretty much rests on Denzel's charismatic star power, as there is little background exposition or context here. The audience has to buy that he's a good person and that he will look out for the little guy and do the right thing. That's easy to do in this case because....well because it's "Denzel". Marton Csokas, David Harbour, Melissa Leo, Bill Pullman and Choloe Grace Moretz also star.

"Who are you", his foes often ask McCall, prior to meeting their gruesome fate. He's a well trained killing machine who shouldn't be crossed, but also a man with heart. Recommended.
    The Equalizer (2014)
    zY67efG.jpg
    I had, perhaps unforgivably, not seen this first entry in the Equalizer franchise before last night. Despite being a big fan of Denzel, I just never felt the need to get round to it and I'm not entirely sure why. Although I've never really seen an episode of the 80's tv series from start to finish either, I recall my father watching them when they were on tv. I used to catch a few minutes here and there, and remember Edward Woodward, the funky score and the Jag. The trailers didn't give me that vibe at all, and so I think that might have put me off.

Anyway, I happened to see the sequel to this film a few months back in the theatre while on holiday, and really enjoyed it. It was tense and boasted excellent performances from Washington and Pedro Pascal in particular. So given all the furor in the media recently about director Antoine Fuqua's comments re: a black Bond, I felt compelled to finally see the first film, and I'm glad I did. This is basically a vehicle for Denzel to showcase his action chops, break some foreigner's bones and whoop some 'a' - all of which he does rather convincingly. Like fellow butt kickers Brian Mills and John Wick, Robert McCall minds his own business, until he is crossed - then woe betide his hapless foes. The film has far less raw action than the Wick films though, and it's a different style too. I feel this is more focused on characters and suspense. The whole thing pretty much rests on Denzel's charismatic star power, as there is little background exposition or context here. The audience has to buy that he's a good person and that he will look out for the little guy and do the right thing. That's easy to do in this case because....well because it's "Denzel". Marton Csokas, David Harbour, Melissa Leo, Bill Pullman and Choloe Grace Moretz also star.

"Who are you", his foes often ask McCall, prior to meeting their gruesome fate. He's a well trained killing machine who shouldn't be crossed, but also a man with heart. Recommended.

Interesting read... I myself have not rushed to see either film, I watched the TV show starring the great Woodward as a kid, the new movie trailers did not appeal to me at all. I may give the first film a look, I noticed it was on Sky Movies.
    The Equalizer (2014)
    zY67efG.jpg

Interesting read... I myself have not rushed to see either film, I watched the TV show starring the great Woodward as a kid, the new movie trailers did not appeal to me at all. I may give the first film a look, I noticed it was on Sky Movies.

Don't expect any of the groovy score,its not in it at all.
    edited August 2018 Posts: 23,334
    barryt007 wrote: »
    The Equalizer (2014)
    zY67efG.jpg

The 80"s was the decade of great themes. As we're the 60"s and 70"s. Not so many great themes these days.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    THE THING & THE THING

the-thing-2011-poster.png?w=884&h=529

John Carpenter's 1982 Lovecraftian horror flick THE THING is a genuine masterpiece. Having seen it over 20 times now, but for the first time in BR quality, I can safely say that film still holds up, including its practical effects. Why critics and audiences alike failed to recognise and appreciate the pure brilliance of the film back in the day, is beyond me. E.T. walked away with all of our praise in '82, but that's no reason for critics to give such vile and downright destructive responses to THE THING. Carpenter lost projects and contracts over the negative press his fantastic film somehow managed to gain. If fear of the unknown is the greatest fear known to man, as H.P. Lovecraft, who clearly inspired Carpenter while making this film, once stated, then I'm terrified, for it is entirely unknown and unclear to me why THE THING was first met with such harsh criticism before being picked up, a mere few years later, as one of the greatest horror films ever made. Not entirely different in tone and concept from ALIEN, though arguably less loaded with metaphor and symbolism, somehow THE THING was looked down upon like the most unholy and immoral piece of filth, a damnation Carpenter took very personally at the time. Like him, I'm baffled. Though vindication swiftly befell THE THING, a lot of irreparable damage had already been done to it and to Carpenter's career. I'm glad he struck back with a spiritual sequel, PRINCE OF DARKNESS, in '87, but while highly entertaining and certainly also honoring Lovecraft's Cosmicism, it still qualifies as a lesser film than THE THING.

Combining the paranoic twists of Campbell's story WHO GOES THERE with Rob Bottin's unbelievably convincing creature designs and throwing in some underrated acting performances and an iconic score, the entire film is a celebration of awesome creativity and a deep understanding of our base fears. Cundey's naturalistic cinematography transports us to the seclusive and isolated settings of Lovecraft's AT THE MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS, allowing the elements to provide an impenetrable barrier, thicker than any wall of bricks and mortar so to speak. A remnant of 70's horror sensibilities, the film's ending provides little comfort, allowing the horror to live on in our minds even when the film is over. Imagine the possibilities of sequels taking 'the thing' to more populated areas. It could have been like Kaufman's 1978 INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS had a baby with Cronenberg's 1983 film VIDEODROME, organic horror combined with the exquisite terror of paranoia on a slightly grander scale. Alas, THE THING suffered the curious fate of being relegated to a cult status, effectively preventing it from ever spawning "myth" expanding sequels which might have cost a little more but could, in good hands, have taken the horrors of THE THING even further.

Though I consider myself a fan of Carpenter's HALLOWEEN first and foremost, THE THING ranks almost as high in my list. They are completely different though. One explores fears which are mostly known to us: the fear of being stalked by a killer who cannot be bargained with and who will patiently wait to strike when we're mostly alone, in the dark and not really paying close attention. The other explores our fear of what is clearly incomprehensible to the human mind, of what defies our perception of "reality", of what is so much bigger than our world, our biology and our logic. Carpenter caught lightning in a bottle twice, something those critics with a silver spoon up their arses can, at best, be jealous of.

The 2011 prequel is another case of "Dimi versus the world". Once again, a film called THE THING failed to break even, and this time it had everything to do with the fact that the film is, narratively and aesthetically, a copy of Carpenter's film. But with a good cast--yes, I have been in love with Mary Elizabeth Winstead ever since I saw her in SCOTT PILGRIM VERSUS THE WORLD- and some impressive, photorealistic CGI, THE THING 2011 not only manages to stay strong in the shadow of Carpenter's film, it also pays incredible attention to detail, allowing the events of this more recent film to tie in neatly with those of the 1982 one. Noticed the axe, the block of ice, the layout of the Nors research station and the words on the helicopter? Some folks did their homework, I can assure you. I respect this film because it gives a continuity buff like myself everything he wants out of a prequel. And while the 2011 THING is a retread of the '82 THING in almost every possible way, it still manages to thrill and scare, and it even leaves a few interesting doors open at the end. Unfortunately, once again, critics and audiences failed to be convinced, and so I presume we have reached a dead end again.

Thus ends the tragedy which is my love for THE THING and the critics' hatred of THE THING. And also for and of THE THING. You can follow me, right? :) My point is, I love both film and I strongly recommend that you watch at least Carpenter's original.
    edited August 2018 Posts: 4,043
    The Game.

I expected either
    Van Horn actually committing suicide due to the guilt that he actually killed his brother in his rage/obsession with the game. Or CRS actually being bad with his brother being the mastermind behind it all due to his jealousy of Nicks success.

While I like a dark ending although they've become a bit of a cliche now
    I think the way that Nicholas hasn't killed his brother and it was all part of the Game rather than real works a treat for me.

I think him going through all of that for it to be real or he had ended up taking the wrong route and ruining the whole scheme would have been too much the way they ended it with Nicholas getting a life lesson works much better than ending it on a total downer.

Don't forget this is Fincher following up Se7en, my bet is he'd already gone and done one of the cinema ultimate downers and for him to play the same trick again in his next film I think he would have thought has cheap so the fact he goes against that expectation makes total sense to me and the end of The Game going the way it does plays into that.
    THE THING & THE THING

John Carpenter's 1982 Lovecraftian horror flick THE THING is a genuine masterpiece. Having seen it over 20 times now, but for the first time in BR quality, I can safely say that film still holds up, including its practical effects. Why critics and audiences alike failed to recognise and appreciate the pure brilliance of the film back in the day, is beyond me. E.T. walked away with all of our praise in '82, but that's no reason for critics to give such vile and downright destructive responses to THE THING. Carpenter lost projects and contracts over the negative press his fantastic film somehow managed to gain. If fear of the unknown is the greatest fear known to man, as H.P. Lovecraft, who clearly inspired Carpenter while making this film, once stated, then I'm terrified, for it is entirely unknown and unclear to me why THE THING was first met with such harsh criticism before being picked up, a mere few years later, as one of the greatest horror films ever made. Not entirely different in tone and concept from ALIEN, though arguably less loaded with metaphor and symbolism, somehow THE THING was looked down upon like the most unholy and immoral piece of filth, a damnation Carpenter took very personally at the time. Like him, I'm baffled. Though vindication swiftly befell THE THING, a lot of irreparable damage had already been done to it and to Carpenter's career. I'm glad he struck back with a spiritual sequel, PRINCE OF DARKNESS, in '87, but while highly entertaining and certainly also honoring Lovecraft's Cosmicism, it still qualifies as a lesser film than THE THING.

Combining the paranoic twists of Campbell's story WHO GOES THERE with Rob Bottin's unbelievably convincing creature designs and throwing in some underrated acting performances and an iconic score, the entire film is a celebration of awesome creativity and a deep understanding of our base fears. Cundey's naturalistic cinematography transports us to the seclusive and isolated settings of Lovecraft's AT THE MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS, allowing the elements to provide an impenetrable barrier, thicker than any wall of bricks and mortar so to speak. A remnant of 70's horror sensibilities, the film's ending provides little comfort, allowing the horror to live on in our minds even when the film is over. Imagine the possibilities of sequels taking 'the thing' to more populated areas. It could have been like Kaufman's 1978 INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS had a baby with Cronenberg's 1983 film VIDEODROME, organic horror combined with the exquisite terror of paranoia on a slightly grander scale. Alas, THE THING suffered the curious fate of being relegated to a cult status, effectively preventing it from ever spawning "myth" expanding sequels which might have cost a little more but could, in good hands, have taken the horrors of THE THING even further.

Though I consider myself a fan of Carpenter's HALLOWEEN first and foremost, THE THING ranks almost as high in my list. They are completely different though. One explores fears which are mostly known to us: the fear of being stalked by a killer who cannot be bargained with and who will patiently wait to strike when we're mostly alone, in the dark and not really paying close attention. The other explores our fear of what is clearly incomprehensible to the human mind, of what defies our perception of "reality", of what is so much bigger than our world, our biology and our logic. Carpenter caught lightning in a bottle twice, something those critics with a silver spoon up their arses can, at best, be jealous of.

The 2011 prequel is another case of "Dimi versus the world". Once again, a film called THE THING failed to break even, and this time it had everything to do with the fact that the film is, narratively and aesthetically, a copy of Carpenter's film. But with a good cast--yes, I have been in love with Mary Elizabeth Winstead ever since I saw her in SCOTT PILGRIM VERSUS THE WORLD- and some impressive, photorealistic CGI, THE THING 2011 not only manages to stay strong in the shadow of Carpenter's film, it also pays incredible attention to detail, allowing the events of this more recent film to tie in neatly with those of the 1982 one. Noticed the axe, the block of ice, the layout of the Nors research station and the words on the helicopter? Some folks did their homework, I can assure you. I respect this film because it gives a continuity buff like myself everything he wants out of a prequel. And while the 2011 THING is a retread of the '82 THING in almost every possible way, it still manages to thrill and scare, and it even leaves a few interesting doors open at the end. Unfortunately, once again, critics and audiences failed to be convinced, and so I presume we have reached a dead end again.

Thus ends the tragedy which is my love for THE THING and the critics' hatred of THE THING. And also for and of THE THING. You can follow me, right? :) My point is, I love both film and I strongly recommend that you watch at least Carpenter's original.

Halloween is definitely a hugely influential and briliant film but for me The Thing is Carpenter's definitive statement, it's a masterpiece and top 10 for me.

The critics of the time didn't get it and the fact now it regularly garners 5 star reviews and is regarded highly by many shows that sometimes a film needs time to seep into popular culture for it to be truly appreciated and now The Thing is truly that.

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    THE THING & THE THING

Halloween is definitely a hugely influential and briliant film but for me The Thing is Carpenter's definitive statement, it's a masterpiece and top 10 for me.

The critics of the time didn't get it and the fact now it regularly garners 5 star reviews and is regarded highly by many shows that sometimes a film needs time to seep into popular culture for it to be truly appreciated and now The Thing is truly that.

A lot of Carpenter films seemed to have been victims of the same initial reactions and reappraisals.

Assault On Precinct 13 was greeted with similar critical reaction, if I'm not mistaken. Many just weren't sure what to make of him as a filmmaker, I guess.
    Black Rain
    Frequency
    Out of Time

Enjoyed all 3.
    This Scandisaster film

I saw it in preparation for the sequel, SKJELVET (The Quake) which hits cinemas soon. As far as disaster films go, it is probably the best I have seen, but the sequel looks even better.Well-made and tense.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Damn, that actually looks pretty solid. I think the main character in that was also in Mission Impossible: Fallout, looks very familiar.
    Worst is, it has happened in the not so distant past. Anyone remembers the Vajont Dam Disaster ?
    edited August 2018 Posts: 45,489
    Damn, that actually looks pretty solid. I think the main character in that was also in Mission Impossible: Fallout, looks very familiar.

That s him. Kristoffer Joner.
    Gerard wrote: »
    Worst is, it has happened in the not so distant past. Anyone remembers the Vajont Dam Disaster ?

It is referenced in the film.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    This Scandisaster film

I saw it in preparation for the sequel, SKJELVET (The Quake) which hits cinemas soon. As far as disaster films go, it is probably the best I have seen, but the sequel looks even better.Well-made and tense.

I enjoyed that. It bears a few similarities to American disaster films in that its characters are a bit hokey, but the film builds up to the actual event so well and it's such a great payoff that it elevates itself above its peers.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    The Equalizer (2014)
    zY67efG.jpg

The 80"s was the decade of great themes. As we're the 60"s and 70"s. Not so many great themes these days.

Wow that brought memories back..thats exactly it ..it could have been used...and Robert McCall was British..too many British heroes ?!
    Watched the classic 3 Indiana Jones films recently. Love all of them - one of my favorite trilogies. My own ranking goes:

1. Last Crusade
    2. Raiders of the Lost Ark
    3. Temple of Doom

They're all great though! Super fun and rewatchable films. Let's not talk about that other one though.
    Valley Girl

It’s one of my wife’s favorite film and it was the choice between this and Pearl Harbor I choose this without hesitation. And why not it’s a nice slice of 80’s life Nicolas Cage is fantastic. The whole movie while short is quite nice.

Films I have seen in 2018 (I don't think I am splitting up bond and non bond this year as I don't know how many I am actually gonna see)
    1. Batman Begins
    2. Casino Royale
    3. The A-team
    4. Mission impossible fallout
    5. The final girls
    6. Clue
    7. The Saint
    8. Taken 2
    9. The Shadow
    10. Batman Gotham Knight
    11. The Meg
    12. Big trouble little China
    13. Taken
    14. Ferris buller's day off
    15. Valley girl
    16. Nonstop
    17. Batman Mask of the Phantasm
    18. Unknown
    19. Classic Artists presents Yes
    20. Stand By Me
    21. Before Sunrise
    22. A walk among the Tombstones
    23. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    24. Goonies
    25. Before Midnight
    26. Revenge of the nerds
    27. Grease
    28. Before Sunset

Before series
    1. Before Sunrise
    2. Before Midnight
    3. Before Sunset

Stephen King movies
    1. Stand By Me

Corey Feldman movies
    1. Stand by me
    2. Teenage mutant ninja turtles
    3. Goonies

Movies from 2018
    1. Mission impossible fallout
    2. The Meg

Taken Series

1. Taken 2
    2. Taken

Liam Neeson (sort of) retrospective series
    1. Batman Begins
    2. The A-team
    3. Taken 2
    4. Taken
    5. Non Stop
    6. Unknown
    7. A walk among the tombstones

Batman/Dc films ( as I can guarantee I will see more then just Batman Begins this year)
    1. Batman Begins
    2. Batman Gotham Knight
    3. Batman Mask of the Phantasm

Films in 2018
    1. Mission Impossible Fallout