Daniel Craig- Give him a job!

edited March 2013 in Actors Posts: 1,548
After mysteriously dropping out of George Clooney's new film "Monuments Men" DC appears to be temporarily unemployed between Bond missions. Has anyone heard what he's actually up to a to at the minute. IMDB is terrible for up-to-date info.

Comments

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited March 2013 Posts: 11,139
    I believe he's doing a play soon with his wife.

Oh and this isn't news btw ;-)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Moved to actors.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    doubleoego wrote:
    I believe he's doing a play soon with his wife.

Oh and this isn't news btw ;-)

Nearer the end of the year, yes.

As for now, I guess he's giving a helping hand to choose the right director for Bond 24 and get the story in the right place.
    Perhaps he is working on Bond 24 pre production? :-bd
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 6,601
    I would think, he is not scared to be unemployed. The meetings for the play have started though. I believe, off time with bits of work are what he favours right now. He said so in that Hunger interview, that I posted a while ago. BTW - he never mentioned TMM on several occasions, where it would have been normal. One thing for sure, he is hitting the gym like crazy...
    Well if you look back to 2010, he's been working his behind off. So maybe besides the return to Broadway later this year, he's taking some much needed time off. Well deserved in my opinion
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Germanlady wrote:
    I would think, he is not scared to be unemployed. The meetings for the play have started though. I believe, off time with bits of work are what he favours right now. He said so in that Hunger interview, that I posted a while ago. BTW - he never mentioned TMM on several occasions, where it would have been normal. One thing for sure, he is hitting the gym like crazy...

Hmm, you're probably right. I saw an interview he did where he said his preparation to get into shape goes on for about 9 months or something like that, so assuming filming starts at the back end of the year or early next year, he's getting pretty friendly with the gym.

p.s. With the new superman film coming out and with lots of shirtless scenes with Cavill, I can imagine Babs demanding Craig to get ripped (obviously not as beefed up as Cavill's supes mind you)

[quote="doubleoego"

p.s. With the new superman film coming out and with lots of shirtless scenes with Cavill, I can imagine Babs demanding Craig to get ripped (obviously not as beefed up as Cavill's supes mind you)

[/quote]

I am CERTAIN, that Babs doesn't feel there is anybody as sexy as DC. She could have had this cavill guy...so...neeee
  • TOFANA007TOFANA007 Banned
    edited March 2013 Posts: 89
    I hoppe dan craig doe not overextend

I know he'll pick the ritght director for bond24 (tentative tittle is NIGHTWALKER). Could he even step in the directors chair?

Sent from my Android 3G

Verizon- Power to live life your way.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Yeah, I'm sure Nightwalker isn't even close to the Bond 24 title...
    AgentjamesBond007, It is the tiltle of my fan producced script which im put finishing touches on and send to EON entertain ment out in hollywood. Who knows what wil happen but it been a dream to write my own movvie

Sent from my Android 3G

Verizon- The best to you each and every morning.
    TOFANA007 wrote:
    I hoppe dan craig doe not overextend

I know he'll pick the ritght director for bond24 (tentative tittle is NIGHTWALKER). Could he even step in the directors chair?

Sent from my Android 3G

Verizon- Power to live life your way.

Nightwalker? Where did this come from? Not heard this mentioned anywhere before. I appreciate that it wont be the actual title but still curious!
    Title been confirmed by Broccoli

Sent from my Android 3G

Verizon- Powering the 21st Century
  • ChristartosChristartos Banned
    edited March 2013 Posts: 114
    I am Christian man here on the boards...C'mon I have faith...

err anyway.....

They change 007 new movie title from Nightwalker to Cook Break or Threadbo I will be a happy man! TOFAMNA Thank for you kind words provided !

Sent from an Ipad
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    TOFANA007 wrote:
    Title been confirmed by Broccoli

Sent from my Android 3G

Verizon- Powering the 21st Century
    I am Christian man here on the boards...C'mon I have faith...

err anyway.....

They change 007 new movie title from Nightwalker to Cook Break or Threadbo I will be a happy man! TOFAMNA Thank for you kind words provided !

Sent from an Ipad

Sometimes I truly wonder: are you both even real, or do you exist only to test my sanity?
    I was respnding to TOFANA who tried to create a religion board but it was silenced ... don't know why it was not offensive and was in general section.

So I have to reply here.

Now back on topic....Daniel Craig need a job he has too much talent to waste/// like when he goers "Good Almond" in casion royale when he enters the counter in the lobby and talks to that fat guy he says "good almond" because the fat man is eatnig an almond. I thhhhink he is being sarcatic???????????? hahah let's make sure for the next one put subtitle please EON
    well hav you heard of GOOGLE GLASS? it glasses you put on and it like a display in your eye. think of it you can hav subtitles in movie theater if you want. i know dan craig like to mumble a lot of his line this technology will be vital to help

here a pic of Jackie Chan (rubmble in the bronx, Suppercop ) to ilustrate.

Google_glass.jpg

Sent from my Android 3G

Verizon- iPhone, Android, we have it all.
    Yes TOFANA I already have google glass it doesnt work but thank you
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited March 2013 Posts: 13,954
    Sometimes I truly wonder: are you both even real, or do you exist only to test my sanity?
    It's just a psychological test, 0Brady. For example, when I say "forum space", you say "wasted".

Sent from Silva's laptop
    The bradybond Fanatic 7, i realy am Insulted I AM real, I AM a real PERSON, and I hav given many personal details in my post to show you I AM real! becuase I am from Croatia, and english is not my language i am mocked ridiculedd and it iss insulting but i wil not stop

i am here to talk BOND, JAMES BOND 007,

my prefered directors for Bond 24 is Christpher Noland, or Stevn Spielberg. Lets give these guy a chance. as for Daniel Craig need a job, well I'm sure KFC or Tacco Bel is hiring.

Sent from my Android 3G

Verizon- Warning you have used abt 50% of alloted data plan for period of 3/1
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    TOFANA007 wrote:
    well hav you heard of GOOGLE GLASS? it glasses you put on and it like a display in your eye. think of it you can hav subtitles in movie theater if you want. i know dan craig like to mumble a lot of his line this technology will be vital to help

here a pic of Jackie Chan (rubmble in the bronx, Suppercop ) to ilustrate.

Google_glass.jpg

Sent from my Android 3G

Verizon- iPhone, Android, we have it all.

That isn't Jackie Chan! What the hell?
    QBranch wrote:
    It's just a psychological test, 0Brady. For example, when I say "forum space", you say "wasted".

Sent from Silva's laptop

Hahahahaha! =))

Psychologist: "Christatos."
    Me: "Done."

:))
    QBranch wrote:

Sent from Silva's laptop

@QBranch =))
    =))
    =))

You Just made my Day!!

sent from Mi6Bunker
  • Maybe Craig is taking some time out for a well earned rest. It's not just making movies, its about having to promote them also.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Skyfail wrote:

And might I ask what's the interest of you posting this link?
    Maybe Craig is taking some time out for a well earned rest. It's not just making movies, its about having to promote them also.

I think, it wasn't planned to do the play and he didn't want to do both following each other and made a decision. With Bond waiting - understandable, even though sad at the same time.

Right now, the papz have a feast following him going to the gym, going to meetings - same with Rachel bringing her son to school. Almost every day this week. No wonder, he gets angry, if some creep films him during running errands.

• edited March 2013 Posts: 498
    Sandy wrote:

Just a news tidbit I happened to come across.
    Since the topic is related to him getting a job, it felt the best place to post the latest that happened to him.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Samuel001 wrote:

I have a feeling this will be closed soon. ;-)
    AYAYIAYYAIATAI I AM SO MAD ROGHT NOW IAM SHAKING!!!!!

okay okay Christartos calm down..have faith . YEs i have it now....

I am done3 at these scum papparatzi, whom takes pics of our hero just walking the dog, takng out trash or simply having a meal. WHATS NEXT??? They will tale picture of him delivering parcels/christ packs ( DC is Christian) to his friends and family? This is SICK and needs to stop.

I vow to take them down...
This discussion has been closed.