Dominic Greene as a villain in QoS?

1234568»

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It's something I've talked about a lot over the years, but one of the things I love the most about the film is the grieving process Bond goes through from the start to the end of the film. It's something a lot of people miss, because they watched it once in 2008 and never went back, but it's such a core part of the film and Dan perfectly portrays Bond dealing with the baggage left on him by Vesper.

I just love the blink and you miss it moments. Bond stealing Vesper's picture from M's file, him acting like he doesn't know the name of the martini he's drinking when Mathis asks, always trying to stress how unimportant she was to him when his pain is so obvious. And the wonderful pay off, where he understands the full context of what Vesper was involved in, which allows him to sympathize with her and ultimately allow himself to move on.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    It's something I've talked about a lot over the years, but one of the things I love the most about the film is the grieving process Bond goes through from the start to the end of the film. It's something a lot of people miss, because they watched it once in 2008 and never went back, but it's such a core part of the film and Dan perfectly portrays Bond dealing with the baggage left on him by Vesper.

I just love the blink and you miss it moments. Bond stealing Vesper's picture from M's file, him acting like he doesn't know the name of the martini he's drinking when Mathis asks, always trying to stress how unimportant she was to him when his pain is so obvious. And the wonderful pay off, where he understands the full context of what Vesper was involved in, which allows him to sympathize with her and ultimately allow himself to move on.

Beautifully put, my friend. =D>