The Minor Character Hall of Fame

12346»

Comments

Well, I'll give a shout out to this character seeing as I recently used him in my "Guess The Character" - Sgt. Stagg from TLD.
    My favorites:
    Hawker from GF "If that's his original ball, I'm Arnold Palmer"
    Monsieur Mendel from CR
    Professor Joe Butcher from LTK
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    edited October 2013 Posts: 2,667
    Two from CR always make me smile:

The kid who chases Solange riding on the beach and gives the most wonderful, enormous grin. I can't help but smile every time I see it.

As Bond is charging towards the Basel Bank we cut through the St Marks Square crowd very quickly and there is a very expressive Joe Pesci lookalike chap in mid-conversation who inexplicably catches my eye every time - just a great facial expression and hand gesture for the split second he's onscreen.
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 2,483
    This topic is right in my wheelhouse.

TB: Ladislav Kutze
    YOLT: SPECTRE #2(?) played by Michael Chow. "Creeeeews to gantry! Creeeews to gantry!"
    DAF: Morton Slumber, the greatest of them all.
    LALD: Sideburns the Cabbie
    Gun: Saida, just for her lovely bum alone.
    Spy: Max Kalba
    MR: The Venini Glassworks docent--what a babe!
    OP: Indian assassin who laughs madly when he sees a pic of Bond. "He he. He he he. HEEEEE!"
    TLD: Kamran Shah
    LTK: Barrelhead waitress
    TND: Gupta
    DAD: Raoul
    CR: Gettler
  • Crater Technician - YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
    "Opening Crater."
    "Closing Crater."

Did he really deserve to get shot with a cigarette rocket?
    CraterGuns wrote:
    Crater Technician - YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
    "Opening Crater."
    "Closing Crater."

Did he really deserve to get shot with a cigarette rocket?

Or being thrown out of a blimp 18 years after miraculously surviving being shot by said cigarette rocket?
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 1,310
    Hans, the hotel receptionist from The Living Daylights! Just remembered him after viewing the film again.

Bond: Shaken, not stirred...
    Hans: Of cooooouuuuuuuurrrrrsseeeee.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    How about Rubavitch the Girlfriend of Gen .Pushkin in TLD played by Virginia Hey
    Or by giving her a nod am I I danger of kicking off the nude scene debate again!
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    edited October 2013 Posts: 987
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    How about Rubavitch the Girlfriend of Gen .Pushkin in TLD played by Virginia Hey
    Or by giving her a nod am I I danger of kicking off the nude scene debate again!

Ah, she was ok but she was no Rublevitch!

• One of the sumo wrestlers that Bond tussles with in the Hai Fat gardens in TMWTGG, and when Nick Nack beats him with a pitchfork for something. Will have to watch again somtime. Also one of the Thai law enforcement officers when Bond is chasing Scaramanga and Pepper shouts (leaning out of a window) "Little brown pointy heads" (or something) from the same film release. He has an expression on his face as in "what the -"

Can't leave out the huge man from Octopussy in the big top that squeezes past Magda, or the German couple who give Bond a ride and offer him sausages and one or two other things. (I forget which) Last but not least the few people on the station that look on in amazement when Bond comes along on the rails in his car - all from the same release