Comments

OHMSS69 wrote:
    Sharkey LTK
    Colonel Heller LTK
    Strawberry Fields QoS
    LeChiffe's hot mistress from CR
    Ferrare from FYEO
    Jenny Flex AVTAK

Sharkey was awesome! Such a shame he had take the old dirt nap so early in the movie. I didn't ever feel like Heller was actually a villain, he didn't strike me as a henchman and didn't do very much if you ask me.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    saunders wrote:
    <blockquote rel="00Beast">
    The snobby Beach Club member who mistakes Bond for a valet parking man in CR
    </blockquote>

Oh yes the <I>"Here are you going to take it or make me wait all day"</I> man from CR, this could be my ultimate minor character, but I do have a question, is he meant to be gay? His campy manner, colorful clothes and submissive 'golfing' partner suggest that he is very much so but then he does check out Solange when she enters the hotel gambling rooms suggesting he is indeed a hot blooded,, lusty heterosexual. Does anyone have a definitive answer, I know I shouldn't care but I find myself pondering on this matter every time I watch CR.

LOL. I always thought he seemed (intentionally) Goldfingeresque, by the accent and the golf.
    I always had a softspot for the lovely hotel receptionist in TSWLM.

Receptionist: "I have a message for you".
    Bond: "I think you just delivered it".
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 940
    Great thread!!

Some more unforgettable funny ones include the camp Kenneth Williams-like Hotel member in Rio who shows Rog his new room in MR! "If I get lost I'll take a cab."

Another one which makes me laugh is the black road worker in DN who asks SC "what happened?" after the 3 Blind mice tumble down the hill. The way he casually looks down and delivers that one line is so appaling, but I love it! I remember someone on the old forum saying that guy probably just got given a Mars Bar by the producers for his days work. :))

I also love the drunken Nasau Junkanoo guy in TB who stops Volpe's vehicle and shouts through the window in a local accent: "Like a drink man? It's real fire water - Have a drink - It can't harm you mannnnnn". Legend.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    FYEO - The florist shop girl who hands Moore the flowers and he throws them on one of the bad guys (he just wiped out or knocked out).
    How about Monsieur Aubergine, he deserved his own spin-off as a kind of absurdly arrogant Poirot style detective and what about Kilifer in LTK he was a good shifty character!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    How about Monsieur Aubergine, he deserved his own spin-off as a kind of absurdly arrogant Poirot style detective and what about Kilifer in LTK he was a good shifty character!

Ah yes, Aubergine is a wonderful character ! Indeed he deserved his own movie franchise !

Perhaps Aubergine could team up with JW Pepper, who just happens to be holidaying in Paris and they meet when JW is waiting for his test drive of the new Citeron 2CV?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited April 2012 Posts: 15,690
    Perhaps Aubergine could team up with JW Pepper, who just happens to be holidaying in Paris and they meet when JW is waiting for his test drive of the new Citeron 2CV?

'There's some Pepper on your Aubergine' could be the title .................
    I can see EON rubbing there hands with glee when they set eyes on that potential money spinner!

Did we ever discover the name of the ravishing Mrs Pepper? I'm suprised she is never included in a list of the best Bond girls.
    Aubergine is amazing. I like him more than Pepper actually. And don´t forget about Dink, she had more gadgets than Q could provide...
    Has anyone mentioned Smithers from Q's lab, a true legend of the series?
    Aubergine is amazing. I like him more than Pepper actually. And don´t forget about Dink, she had more gadgets than Q could provide...

Bond: "The girl's dead."
    Felix: "Dink?!"

Just the way Felix says her name then always makes me laugh.
    Has anyone mentioned Smithers from Q's lab, a true legend of the series?

Oh yeah, he's automatically awesome because he also played Boba Fett in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited April 2012 Posts: 16,331
    OH! Irina from GoldenEye played by Minnie Driver. I loved when Valentin told her to take a hike and she did the the FU arm cross at him. XD
    Murdock wrote:
    OH! Irina from GoldenEye played by Minnie Driver. I loved when Valentin told her to take a hike and she did the the FU arm cross at him. XD

Hahaha, possibly the worst singing I've ever heard in my life, but absolutely hilarious! I love it when she yells "Stand by your maaaaaaan!!" and Bond's face cringes when the microphone screaches from Irina's terrible voice! Haha, one of the funniest Bond moments ever!
    Strangling the cat. :3
    Murdock wrote:
    Strangling the cat. :3

:-j What a classic!
    I'm going to also put up the one Dominic Greene henchman who Elvis was staring at awkwardly at the Tosca Scene in QoS.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    My option is the Arabian friend of Bond in TSWLM.
    Murdock wrote:
    I'm going to also put up the one Dominic Greene henchman who Elvis was staring at awkwardly at the Tosca Scene in QoS.

Oh yeah, that guy who delivered the money at the hotel, then got shot down by Bond during the parking lot gunfight. Even he would have made a better henchman than....dare I even say it without throwing up......Elvis. :-&
    Okay 3 More. DC007 should like these. ;)
    Pilot from Moonraker PTS
    Dolly from Moonraker
    and!
    Max Kalba from TSWLM (Personal Favorite of mine XD)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Murdock wrote:

Yeah, i guess that is the one.
    Murdock wrote:
    Okay 3 More. DC007 should like these. ;)
    Pilot from Moonraker PTS
    Dolly from Moonraker
    and!

Oh goodness, please remove Dolly from the list before we all die of humiliation! Haha.
    I honestly think she was really interesting. I think she needs her own Comic book series. She reminds me of Baby Doll from Batman the Animated Series.
    Murdock wrote:
    I honestly think she was really interesting. I think she needs her own Comic book series. She reminds me of Baby Doll from Batman the Animated Series.

You're a BTAS fan? So am I! In fact, Baby-Doll is one of my favorite episodes actually! Hahaha, so much psychology into that one episode, it's brilliant for a kids' show!
    00Beast wrote:
    You're a BTAS fan? So am I! In fact, Baby-Doll is one of my favorite episodes actually! Hahaha, so much psychology into that one episode, it's brilliant for a kids' show!
    Heck yes! I love batman tas. that was my other childhood medium next to GoldenEye. :p
    BTAS and The Simpsons are the two best animated shows ever. IMO ofcourse.
    Another great character is the woman in Q's lab in Octopussy who Bond uses to demonstrate the latest LCD TV, I can think of two great aspects to her perfomance!
    One of the Octopussy girls when Moore first meets Adams on the Island-

'Kamal Khan to see you'

and she spies Moore lurking behind the door and pulls these faces. It's like - 'WTF, how did he get in here', makes me laugh each time I see it

Also the Major in the club who Kamal beats at Backgammon

The Girl at the start in the PTS, what was her name again, Carina or something. - 'I'll see you Miami etc', well it was just eye candy wasn't it, but she deserves a mention

Great bit on the train in Germany when Moore is interrogating Orlov and this guard comes through the door and Bond and shoots him in the forehead and he pulls this silly expression..

The silly chase through the streets of India and Bond gets chased by Gobinda and some thugs, he takes a sword from this guys mouth, and he's like 'what the hell is going on' and soon after 'Here, you'd better put this back yourself'

Last but not least when Moore hides in the body bag and these two men go to discard the body and Bond tears his way out and goes 'Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrgh!' and they run off in hysterics

Murdock wrote:
    00Beast wrote:
    Heck yes! I love batman tas. that was my other childhood medium next to GoldenEye. :p

Wow, you and I think alike! BTAS was my James Bond before I was a James Bond fan! In fact, I own all four box DVD sets, two collection books about the series, and lots of the action figures from when I was little!