SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

For all we know they could release the trailer this week so it plays with Jurassic World....that's what I'm feeling right now.
    antovolk wrote: »
    For all we know they could release the trailer this week so it plays with Jurassic World....that's what I'm feeling right now.

Like I already said. I just can't believe Sony lets this TV-spot leak...without any official statement released afterwards within 96 hours :-). I expect a bigger trailer within 96 hours.
    Must resist urge to watch cell phone footage :-SS

Same here.
    Friends, wait no more!

Saving it now to watch it tonight.
    antovolk wrote: »

Like I already said. I just can't believe Sony lets this TV-spot leak...without any official statement released afterwards within 96 hours :-). I expect a bigger trailer within 96 hours.
    It's not a leak...this was aired on American TV last night....
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Beautiful, just beautiful /:)
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Mansfield wrote: »
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Who still thinks SP will be Craig's last?
    It would be a real tragedy if it was his last film. Craig has put something new into his character with every new edition. That makes me wonder just how much more the character can be. Not to mention that it looks like he turned the clock back for this one. He looks younger than he did in Skyfall. I can certainly see him completing his current contract without bringing his age into question (unless there are any significant delays to Bond 25 & 26).

Let me put it like this: I simply WANT him to do a 5th and even a 6th! He's the Bond of this '2nd Golden Age of Bond' (the 1st Golden Age being the 1960's). If Bond quits after "SPECTRE", I'm gonna hang myself :-P.

So do I!!! I'd be really disappointed if Craig if he won't be in Bond 25 and 26.
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Wow! Absolutely stunning! I love van Hoytme's camerawork and DC's delivery of the classic line. It all looks so incredibly stylishing. Can't wait!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Agreed, The new trailer looks fantastic. :D
    I like that the bright snowy Austrian scenes will follow the dark, more sinister look of Rome. Should be a great contrast.

My favourite bit is Bond with Lucia at the end. I love the interior decor with the drinks in the background. Classic Bond scene.

• RC7RC7
    wqje0X.jpg

5mE9pU.jpg

These are my two favourite shots from the trailer.

RC7 wrote: »
    wqje0X.jpg

5mE9pU.jpg

These are my two favourite shots from the trailer.

Mine too @RC7. Quintessential Bond! I also like the one with Hinx. Can't wait to see more of his assasination skills :-).
  • RC7RC7
    Can't wait to see more of his assasination skills :-).

Me too. If I have one criticism of the trailer it's that it all flies by too fast! I can't wait to see these scenes in full.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    @Gustav_Graves and @RC7 I loved those two scenes too. I also loved the scene with Q, looking worried.
    Best delivery of "Bond. James Bond" ever IMHO!! Loved it! Can't wait!!!
    RC7 wrote: »
    Can't wait to see more of his assasination skills :-).

Me too. If I have one criticism of the trailer it's that it all flies by too fast! I can't wait to see these scenes in full.

And this is why I think this was a typical TV-spot. They usually are shorter, thus have been edited faster. I therefore expect a full theatrical trailer based on this TV-spot which is like 2 mins. Also, expect an announcement on the official 007.com webpage.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    A description from some fella at CBn.

- Aston Martin decapitates the Jaguar
    - Flames shooting out of the Aston's rear towards the Jag.
    - Bond throwing someone over the railing at "the meeting."
    - Craig and Sedoux, getting close in the elevator.
    - Helicopter action in Mexico.
    - Bond punching someone in Austria
    - Mr. Hinx, putting someone out of their misery.
    - A closeup of Craig's response to Mr. White's declaration.
    - Craig has Bellucci against the wall.
    - Q, looking up from his laptop/desktop.

that's not the Jaguar my friend. Those wheels look like Alfa Romeo ones, I bet a 156
    And the scene with Bond and Swann is clearly inside a train, not an elevator.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Zekidk wrote: »
    They are not going to release a full trailer without at least a clip or two from Morocco, so I am betting early July.

I think a lot of Marocco scenes have been shot even without being in Marocco, so I don't think that should be a problem
    What a great TV spot! Will Spectre be the GoldenEye of the Craig era?
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Could someone please transcript what Bellucci says Bond at the end of the spot?
  • RC7RC7
    edited June 2015 Posts: 10,512
    Walecs wrote: »
    Could someone please transcript what Bellucci says Bond at the end of the spot?

If you don't leave now, we'll die together, Mister?

What a surprise! I wasn’t expecting this when I woke up this morning. I’m very impressed all in all.

Firstly: I love the final shot with Craig and Bellucci and his prolonged “Bond..James…Bond”; it’s a very sexy and cool moment. There is a confidence to the delivery that would seem to indicate that Craig is fully at ease in this part now and has totally taken ownership of the character (if there was any doubt previously).

Beyond that, the cinematography is beautiful; there is a certain foggy and mysterious feel to the proceedings which is very different to SF and feels more indebted to old Cold War espionage movies. If anything it feels less Bondian and more in tune with the tone and feel of Le Carre’s worlds of spies (Which may be no surprise considering Hoyetma was the DP on ‘Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy’).

Also the shot of Bond and Madeleine in the lift is lingering with me the most. The composition and lighting is utterly beautiful, it almost looks like a Dior perfume ad and that by no means is an insult.
    he has a contact for one more bond! He renewed his 3movie contract after skyfall for two more bonds! So Specte is not his last, but the next one might not be his last one! Maybe he will renew his contract again. Roger Moore after TSWLM he was in one movie contract after every bond he did until AVTAK.

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited June 2015 Posts: 23,883
    vasilismf wrote: »
    he has a contact for one more bond! He renewed his 3movie contract after skyfall for two more bonds! So Specte is not his last, but the next one might not be his last one! Maybe he will renew his contract again. Roger Moore after TSWLM he was in one movie contract after every bond he did until AVTAK.

As long as these films make money, DC is back, regardless of who is helming/co-financing it. Bond is a massive industry....but it is about the money to a degree.

Love the trailer. That's got to be the longest delivery of B....J.....B in history. Quite a confident and menacing delivery if I may say so. Like he really means business.

It's going to be great, no doubt, but I must admit I prefer the people/acting scenes, no matter how brief, to all the action stuff with the plane/cars etc. I'm getting a little action fatigue these days. It's on the people front (including convincing delivery of lines etc. - note Waltz, Craig & Christensen's elocution in the trailer for example) that Bond will differentiate itself from all the popcorn CGI FF7 pretenders for me.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It's the above two shots on this page that really stand out to me. This spot lets the film give off a vibe of an older Bond film but also one that will have a slightly different, eerie, more modern take. GoldenEye could be a good touchstone for Spectre. I like the night/day, hot\cold themes running through. It should make for a good contrast.

I didn't think I would be but I am really excited Bond is back in the snow.
  • walter1985walter1985 Rotterdam
    bondjames wrote: »

As long as these films make money, DC is back (...)

just like Pierce Brosnan ;-)

but let's not discuss the 'will DC stay after SPECTRE?'-thingy here. this is the topic about the production timeline. please discuss here: http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10486/spectre-last-craig-era-film#latest

walter1985 wrote: »
    bondjames wrote: »

As long as these films make money, DC is back (...)

just like Pierce Brosnan ;-)

but let's not discuss the 'will DC stay after SPECTRE?'-thingy here. this is the topic about the production timeline. please discuss here: http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10486/spectre-last-craig-era-film#latest

Ah, een Nederlandse Bond-fan ;-). Altijd fijn. Kijk je ernaar uit?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited June 2015 Posts: 3,277
    It's official now.

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited June 2015 Posts: 11,139
    Now this is HD. Thanks...I see it's from the official website. Can someone create a downloadable link?
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Now this is HD. Thanks...I see it's from the official website. Can someone create a downloadable link?

Cool! Great to see it in proper quality! Thanks @marketto007!