SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

Jan1985 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the info @aaron819.

In other news, a new photo from Whitehall last weekend.
    B_zL9UGWIAAhfr3.jpg:large
    Is there a second person sitting in the DB5 with Craig?
    M's ghost ;)
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Some new pictures from the shooting along the Tiber last night/overnight:

http://www.romapost.it/007-spectre-castelsantangelo-fotogallery/
    A very reliable source in Rome has just confirmed that the filming will continue between Ponte Sant'Angelo and Ponte Mazini (closest bridge to Ponte Sisto) until Friday.

The Final Part of the chase, the rush to Ponte Sisto will be filmed on the night from Thursday to Friday or on the night from Friday to Saturday.
    Where is Christoph Waltz? He seems to be very discreet.
    Filming in Mexico will begin on the 20th of March, and they will be filming on the 20th, 21st and the 24th of March
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited March 2015 Posts: 560
    aaron819 wrote: »
    Filming in Mexico will begin on the 20th of March, and they will be filming on the 20th, 21st and the 24th of March

thank you :-bd

Anyone remembers that Blofeld's oil rig control center in "Diamonds Are Forever" was in Baja California or Mexico right :-/
  • In other news, a new photo from Whitehall last weekend.
    [/quote]

Is this the only photo of that shoot ?

Edit on the Mexico filming:

SPECTRE filming to take place in buildings on the Xicoténcatl street, historic centre of Mexico City between 14-24 March

Some photos:
    http://www.excelsior.com.mx/funcion/2015/03/11/1012828
    JCRendle wrote: »

M's ghost ;)
    I know the script. That's why I ask. So is this Lea? I've seen no other picture of her on that set.
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    I really wonder how long this car chase is going to be. Seems that's about all we've been seeing for awhile. How long did it take to film the QoS PTS?
    First video from the set in Mexico

JCRendle wrote: »

M's ghost ;)
    I know the script. That's why I ask. So is this Lea? I've seen no other picture of her on that set.
    Can't see from here, could be. Best not discuss it here though.

Sark wrote: »
    I really wonder how long this car chase is going to be. Seems that's about all we've been seeing for awhile. How long did it take to film the QoS PTS?

I think like close to two weeks shorter. Excluding all the accidents.
    Wasn't it three weeks?
    Can someone please help me updating the shooting schedule :-)? Last update I made was from February 27th. In the meanwhile a lot has happened:
    ....this is the SHOOTING SCHEDULE AS OF 27.02.2015. By jolly, I had to do quite a catch-up on the shooting schedule, as a lot has happened in Rome. Also, we know now what has been filmed at Pinewood Studios.

As you can see, the shooting schedule gets more "red" now. Besides Austria, also filming in Italy is well underway (half of it has been finalized).

Short legend:
    [CF] = Currently Filming
    [FF]= Filming Finished
    [TBF] = To Be Filmed

UNITED KINGDOM on-location shooting (total: 7 days, December & February) & Pinewood Studio-shooting (total: 35 days, December, January & February), also Shooting kick-off Dec. 8th 2015):
    Buckinghamshire, Pinewood Studios [location can be confirmed, kicks off shooting of SPECTRE, 08.12.2014. Typical Austrian Salzkammergut-boats transported to Pinewood]:
    --> 08.12 until 14.12: Interior scenes Bond's apartment, main unit only [FF]
    --> 19.01 until 02.02: Filming scenes 007-stage, with Jesper Christensen as Mr White, main unit only [FF]
    --> 19.01 until 02.02: Filming scenes Q-stage, "M"s office, with Ralph Fiennes, Daniel Craig and Naomie Harris [FF]
    --> 02.02 until 17.02: Filming scenes Q-stage, Hoffler Klinik, with Lea Seydoux & Daniel Craig, main unit only [FF]
    --> 02.02 until 17.02: Filming scenes 007-stage, SPECTRE-meeting, Palazzo Cadenza, main unit only [FF]
    London, Camden Lock (canals and Hilton Hotel), Notting Hill, Thames River (Vauxhall Cross part) [location confirmed, 4 shooting days]:
    --> 15.12 until 16.12: Boat scene with Rory Kinnear, on Thames River (Vauxhall Cross part) [FF]
    --> 17.12 until 18.12: Notting Hill, exterior shots, Camden Lock (canals and Hilton Hotel) [FF]
    Woodstock, Oxfordshire, exterior (interior?) shots of The Blenheim Palace [location confirmed, 3 shooting days]:
    --> 08.02 until 11.02: Exterior shots Blenheim Palace, doubling for Palazzo Cadenza, Italy. Main unit only [FF]

MEXICO on-location shooting (total days: not known, March & April):
    Mexico-City, Paseo de la Reforma & Plaza de la Constitución, also called the "Zócalo", filming “The Day Of The Death” (Día de Muertos) celebrations with many extras [location confirmed]:
    --> 16.03 until ??: Shots "Zócalo" for Pre-Credits Sequence, filming “Estrella” role [TBF]
    The Chihuahuan Desert, on the Mexican Altiplano Plateau [location confirmed]:
    --> 16.03 until ??: Shooting for PTS on the great Altiplano Plateau [TBF]

ITALY on-location shooting (total: 23 days, February & March, for Rome location):
    Rome, Via Quattro Fontane & Colosseum, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II (street), Lungo Tevere (Boulevard along Tiber river), Ponte Visto (bridge), Piazza Trilussa, Villa Fiorano [location confirmed, from 19.02 till 14.03]:
    --> 18.02 until 19.02: Exterior shots Museo della Civiltà Romana, doubling cemetery, main unit only[FF]
    --> 20.02 until 21.02: Shooting handover new Aston Martin DB10 to 007, main unit only [FF]
    --> 22.02 until 22.02: Shooting Appia Street (doubling Villa Fiorano) [FF]
    --> 23.02 until 24.02: Shooting parachute landing (Ponte Sisto, Piazza Trilussa) & further chase (Lungotevere, "roofsteered" cars), main unit & 2nd unit [FF]
    --> 25.02 until 27.02: Shooting car chase, Fiat 500 scene (Via: ..Plauto, ..dei Corridori, ..della Conciliazione & Vicolo delle Palline, "normal" cars), 2nd unit only [CF]
    --> 02.03 until 13.03: Shooting car chase (Via della Conciliazione & Borgo Vittorio, Vatican. "normal cars"), 2nd unit only [TBF]
    --> 08.03 until 14.03: Interior and exterior shots Villa Fiorano, Rome [TBF]
    Caserta, il Palazzo Reale di Caserta [location cancelled by EON]
    Rome, Cemetary di Verano [location cancelled by EON]

MOROCCO on-location shooting (total: 15 days, April & June, for both Erfoud & Tanger):
    Oujda, Oriental Desert Express, from Oujda to Bouarfa:
    --> Summer/Fall 2014: Exterior shots of desert and Oriental Desert Express [FF]
    Erfoud [TBF]
    Tanger [TBF]
    --> 01.06 until 10.06: Exterior shooting, large set being build on location
    Casablanca [location cancelled by EON]
    Marrakech, Atlas Mountains [location cancelled by EON]

AUSTRIA on-location shooting (total: 33 days, December, January & February, for all locations combined):
    Obertilliach, East-Tirol. Large wooden alpine house, Gostenwald forest, Obertilliach village [location confirmed, 9 shooting days]:
    --> 14.01 until 18.01: Action sequence with plane inside Gostenwald, location around "Bond House" [FF]
    --> 16.01 until 17.01: Scenes shot inside Obertilliach, with actors Ben Whishaw and Detlef Bothe [FF]
    --> 29.01 until 30.01: Continuation action sequence black airplane, wings cut off, 2nd unit only [FF]
    Kartitsch, East-Tirol. Chase sequence on ski slopes with view over Kartitsch (well-known for families with kids), on the Gailtalstraße (view over Birgler Kapelle), inside Kartitsch village [location confirmed, 7 shooting days]:
    --> 02.02 until 06.02: Chase sequence on slope with skidoos, cars, ski's, pistenbullys, 2nd unit [FF]
    --> 06.02 until 08.02: Chase sequence on Gailtalstraße (view over Birgler Kapelle), 2nd unit [FF]
    Sölden, West-Tirol. Kicked off shooting in Austria (10.12.2015). Ötztal Glacier Road at Rettenbachferner Glacier, Tiefenbachferner Glacier, 3S Cable Car & IceQ Restaurant, 3040m altitude at Gaislachkogl Mountain [location confirmed, 17 shooting days]:
    --> 10.12 until 13.12: Action sequence at road & road tunnels at the Tiefenbachferner Glacier [FF]
    --> 07.01 until 10.01: Sequences inside 3S Cable Car and IceQ Restaurant (doubling for Hoffler Klinik) [FF]
    --> 10.01 until 13.01: Action sequence at road & road tunnels at the Rettenbachbachferner Glacier [FF]
    --> 10.02 until 17.02: Action sequence at ski slope no#30 Sölden, 3S Cable Car & Gletscherstraße, 2nd unit only [FF]
    Altaussee, Styria. Lake Altaussee, Jagdhaus Seewiese, log cabin villa [location confirmed, 2 shooting days]:
    --> 05.01 until 06.01: Shooting at Salzkammergut-boat on Lake Altaussee, romantic scene [FF]
    Sankt Lorenzen, Lesachtal, Wellnesshotel Tuffbad [confirmed for a stay for cast and/or crew]
    Lienz, Grand Hotel Lienz [confirmed for stay for cast and/or crew]
    Lavant, Dolomiten Golf Hotel [confirmed for stay for cast and/or crew]
    Dachstein, Dachstein Glacier, Styria [location cancelled by EON]
    Lesachtal, Carinthia [location cancelled by EON]
    @Gustav_Graves You deid a great job with that shooting schedule, but maybe it would be more useful if the whole thing were in chronological order, instead of being sorted by countries.
    @Gustav_Graves You deid a great job with that shooting schedule, but maybe it would be more useful if the whole thing were in chronological order, instead of being sorted by countries.

Hmmm, I will think about it. I thought it's nice to see the shooting schedule per country. So you have an idea how "extensive" the shooting is per country. It's also quite difficult to change the schedule at this stage pure chronologically. It's even more complicated because there are also 2nd and 3rd units involved. Not to mention the relatively unknown schedule at Pinewood Studios, the breaks between shooting....

Hmmm, I will think about it. I thought it's nice to see the shooting schedule per country. So you have an idea how "extensive" the shooting is per country. It's also quite difficult to change the schedule at this stage pure chronologically. It's even more complicated because there are also 2nd and 3rd units involved. Not to mention the relatively unknown schedule at Pinewood Studios, the breaks between shooting....

@Gustav_Graves I just sent you a private message so you can update the info in the shooting schedule.

I think it is way better by location.

• Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    I think it works. Glad to see more scenes getting the [FF] tag :)
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited March 2015 Posts: 23,883
    These street photos sort of remind me of Prague at night during the original MI from 1996.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    bondjames wrote: »
    These street photos sort of remind me of Prague at night during the original MI from 1996.

Those are some great scenes. :)
    Murdock wrote: »
    bondjames wrote: »

Those are some great scenes. :)

I wanna be James Bond! :-??
    @Gustav_Graves

Just sent you another message :)
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 3,169
    Ready at Ponte Sisto:

B_1rkK9WAAEDGVd.jpg:large
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    New cast member:
    Emilio Aniba as Palazzo security.

• SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Those lights are there from day one of Rome shooting :))
  • I can't wait until we start getting some new pictures. This car chase is getting pretty old.
    I can't wait until we start getting some new pictures. This car chase is getting pretty old.

Thank you! Anyone would think this takes an hour of screen time. Hope it pays off!

edited March 2015 Posts: 1,208
    Tonight they are filming the scene with the DB10
    into the river
    - very mild spoiler.