SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    Blenheim will double very nicely for Palazzo Cardenza. Really epic and beautifull (and with great historical background). Anyone knows if thet will shoot interior scenes there or only Bond Aston Martin escape scene?
  • StrelikStrelik Spectre Island
    edited February 2015 Posts: 108
    Pajan005 wrote: »
    Mendes is indeed the right director. I like his motivation to tell a good story first
    Yes, I think Sam Mendes' touch is a bit underrated by some Bond fans. He is a capable director. If Spectre is better than -- or even on par with -- Skyfall, then the Craig era of Bond will be quite impressive. I truly hope Mendes returns for Bond 25 albeit with a better screenwriter.
    watched the video wow

really excited
  • RC7RC7
    Blenheim will double very nicely for Palazzo Cardenza. Really epic and beautifull (and with great historical background). Anyone knows if thet will shoot interior scenes there or only Bond Aston Martin escape scene?

Interior is being shot at Pinewood.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    November can't get here fast enough. :'(
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    RC7 wrote: »

Interior is being shot at Pinewood.
    Thanks for the info!
    Probably we will have an interior in the tradition of Ken Adam's geat sets!
    Strelik wrote: »
    Pajan005 wrote: »
    Mendes is indeed the right director. I like his motivation to tell a good story first
    Yes, I think Sam Mendes' touch is a bit underrated by some Bond fans. He is a capable director. If Spectre is better than -- or even on par with -- Skyfall, then the Craig era of Bond will be quite impressive. I truly hope Mendes returns for Bond 25 albeit with a better screenwriter.

I kind of agree. Strange how things turn out: I borderline hated American Beauty, one of the most overrated movie to ever win an Oscar (after Titanic). Now after SF and seeing his take on King Lear, I am so glad Sam Mendes is directing Spectre.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I'm surprised we haven't seen any of Andrew Scott's character, Denbigh yet.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    jake24 wrote: »

Yes, and we haven't seen anything of Waltz too

His character is listed as one of the Whitehall team, so I'm guessing most of his scenes are filmed in the studio.
    aaron819 wrote: »

Wasn't he seen during the Italian shooting, at the Museo della Civiltà Romana?
    JCRendle wrote: »
    HMBFF wrote: »

I think we now can safely assume the return of a very loud, visually stunning, classic Binder-esque gunbarrel sequence at the very start of "SPECTRE" ;-)
    I'd love a Binder-esque Gunbarrel, but what makes you think we'll get that over, say, a more chrome effect, similar to those in the Brosnan tenure or those used for Quantum or Skyfall?

The Brosnan one is essentially the Binder one just with the CGI reflection, which I really like.

Hoping for some sort of blend of the two - while keeping Binder's original design, like the Brosnan ones did.
    antovolk wrote: »

I think we now can safely assume the return of a very loud, visually stunning, classic Binder-esque gunbarrel sequence at the very start of "SPECTRE" ;-)
    I'd love a Binder-esque Gunbarrel, but what makes you think we'll get that over, say, a more chrome effect, similar to those in the Brosnan tenure or those used for Quantum or Skyfall?

The Brosnan one is essentially the Binder one just with the CGI reflection, which I really like.

Hoping for some sort of blend of the two - while keeping Binder's original design, like the Brosnan ones did.
    What I mean was Brosnan's were more Chrome than the ones used during Binder's tenure.

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited February 2015 Posts: 10,588

I think this one would be perfect. It's a combination of Binder's design, the chrome effect, and the "textured" feel that they've been going with since QOS. I never understood why they didn't use it in SF.
    SKY_DIGI_ONLN_TSR_1SHT_1_0514_RGB_300_1.jpg
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    So just based on what we've seen so far I think Mr Hinx will be the best henchman of the Craig era.
    I like how Bond's childhood will be included in this. It's about time we learn more about his background. I remember mentioning this years ago and a number of people on this forum were against it, saying that we don't need to know about Bond's history! Bond is supposed to be a mystery, they would say. I could never understand why. I just hope that there isn't some bollocks about how Bond's parents died. They died in a climbing accident. It they change this and say that they were assassinated or something, I won't like it. I won't mind if there is a plot that explains why they were on the mountain. Or maybe this back story has nothing to do with their death. I can't help thinking it does though but...DON'T WANT TO KNOW! :)

I think this one would be perfect. It's a combination of Binder's design, the chrome effect, and the "textured" feel that they've been going with since QOS. I never understood why they didn't use it in SF.
    SKY_DIGI_ONLN_TSR_1SHT_1_0514_RGB_300_1.jpg

This textured feel is nice. I don't like the shiny ones they've used.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited February 2015 Posts: 4,554
    Walecs wrote: »
    The more I read on this thread, the more I'm looking forward to this movie! Damn, is it possible to get hibernated until November 6th?

I'm with ya.

Anyone else see the quick clip of Q entering and sitting alone in the cable car? The camera angle and look of that reminded me of 2001: A Space Odyssey. In some ways, this film appears to have a Kubrick influence.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited February 2015 Posts: 3,277
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 7,500
    These videos are sophisticated torture! Its not fair watching them knowing you have to wait nine months for the release! How will I survive this...? #-o

But bye the looks of it, losing out on Roger Deakins wasn't such a loss after all. Maybe he won't be missed at all?
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Ugh, my cousin is in Rome right now and just watched the DB10 drive by on set, posted the vid on Facebook... Couldn't be more jealous right now
    Hi Nick, can you post the vid on here?
    @aaron819: Thanks a lot for the High Resolution scans from Empire !

Here's another video of the shooting in Rome yesterday:

http://media1000.dropshots.com/photos/1247324/20150227/034648.mp4
    His character is listed as one of the Whitehall team, so I'm guessing most of his scenes are filmed in the studio.
    aaron819 wrote: »

Wasn't he seen during the Italian shooting, at the Museo della Civiltà Romana?

Some people said he was on the funeral pics, I'm really not sure.
    Here is a very high resolution of the Empire Magazine - April Issue with only the SPECTRE part in the magazine:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qpnj6hxbauq90un/Empire – April 2015.pdf?dl=0
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 1,552

tumblr_nkfcagDMpL1rv0z1no1_540.jpg

Looks like they're keeping some of the Street Art/Graffiti at least.
    Lea just posted a post on twitter confirming that SPECTRE will be released in France on the 11th of November
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Which matches up with What @Marketto posted in the other thread
    So I've found this on Twitter:

SPECTRE - RELEASE DATES

UK 23 October 2015
    Ireland 23 October 2015
    Brazil 29 October 2015
    Sweden 4 November 2015
    Germany 5 November 2015
    Iraq 5 November 2015
    Singapore 5 November 2015
    Belgium 6 November 2015
    Canada 6 November 2015
    Denmark 6 November 2015
    Spain 6 November 2015
    Croatia 6 November 2015
    India 6 November 2015
    Iceland 6 November 2015
    Italy 6 November 2015
    Kazakhstan 6 November 2015
    Malaysia 6 November 2015
    Netherlands 6 November 2015
    Norway 6 November 2015
    Romania 6 November 2015
    Russia 6 November 2015
    Ukraine 6 November 2015
    USA 6 November 2015
    France 11 November 2015
    Estonia 12 November 2015
    Lithuania 12 November 2015

LINK:
    http://www.viva-press.com/release-dates/spectre-release-dates/

Looks like these dates may be official.

• SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    That's not her in Twitter i believe. There are a lot of twits talking about her in third person in the account
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    NEW FOOTAGE http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2971121/Daniel-Craig-suffered-injury-set-Bond-movie-Spectre.html Scroll to the bottom to watch behind the scenes footage and Mendes talking about the film.
  • doubleoego wrote: »
    Which matches up with What @Marketto posted in the other thread
    So I've found this on Twitter:

SPECTRE - RELEASE DATES

UK 23 October 2015
    Ireland 23 October 2015
    Brazil 29 October 2015
    Sweden 4 November 2015
    Germany 5 November 2015
    Iraq 5 November 2015
    Singapore 5 November 2015
    Belgium 6 November 2015
    Canada 6 November 2015
    Denmark 6 November 2015
    Spain 6 November 2015
    Croatia 6 November 2015
    India 6 November 2015
    Iceland 6 November 2015
    Italy 6 November 2015
    Kazakhstan 6 November 2015
    Malaysia 6 November 2015
    Netherlands 6 November 2015
    Norway 6 November 2015
    Romania 6 November 2015
    Russia 6 November 2015
    Ukraine 6 November 2015
    USA 6 November 2015
    France 11 November 2015
    Estonia 12 November 2015
    Lithuania 12 November 2015

LINK:
    http://www.viva-press.com/release-dates/spectre-release-dates/

Looks like these dates may be official.

To be absolutely certain, I think someone should send a clear message/email/phone call to EON Productions or 007.com with a specific request for the release date of "SPECTRE" in the UK. A good journalist would do that ( @JamesPage ?). Their information always comes first, then other media outlets should act upon it. And so far, on 007.com November 6th is still mentioned for UK release.