SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• As far as getting a title reveal on Dec. 6, lets remember that of the last 6 films, 3 of them (TND, DAD and QOS) went into production without a title. If I remember correctly, each of them was several weeks into filming before a title was chosen and announced. So while I am hoping that we get the title on Dec. 6 (or sooner), it is no guarantee based on recent experience
    mdileo007 wrote: »
    As far as getting a title reveal on Dec. 6, lets remember that of the last 6 films, 3 of them (TND, DAD and QOS) went into production without a title. If I remember correctly, each of them was several weeks into filming before a title was chosen and announced. So while I am hoping that we get the title on Dec. 6 (or sooner), it is no guarantee based on recent experience

That's why I suggest. A proper domain registration research, for all of Sony Pictures / MarkMonitor's domain registrations for movies. They usually register around 20 to 25 versions of domains for just one Bond film.

As nothing has leaked yet, like with Skyfall in 2011, I'm gonna do some proper research tonight with my trial account for Who Is. "All this jumping and shooting.......it's exhausting!" So is waiting.
    Sammm04 wrote: »
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Ejiofor looks nothing like Blofeld. And Blofeld in the novel never had a shaved head to begin with!

That said, I still think it is likely that he will play the villain in Bond 24. Not that I am enthusiastic about it, but it is so far the only consistent casting rumour about the main villain and he keeps mum about it every time someone asks.

That is what modern film does, takes old characters and changes them so that they are the same in name only.

Which makes the whole process pointless.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Just think, in another year we will have an additional Bond film to complain about and worship, and go back and forth on. We'll dissect every shot and every line, looking for patterns that do and don't exist. We'll find homages, again that do or don't actually exist, to past films. It will probably go up and down in our personal rankings for about a year and a half before, after six or seven viewings, we get a good sense of where it fits. We'll fight and argue and get upset. Guaranteed, in the end someone will think it is the greatest entry in the series to date, and others will label it utter crap. But, it will be ours, a new baby, for better or for worse. How exciting! And we'll begin anticipating Bond 25 by the end of November.

That's why I love this forum and one more reason to love Bond and be grateful to Fleming. He created this community.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Ba humbug :-L (jk)
    Marion Cotillard!!!! =P~
  • Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    Marion Cotillard!!!! =P~

What about her? She rumored for Bond?

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    From a friend in other forum:

"I've got a friend in Rome who revealed that permits have been filed for closing down the Coliseum and that some streets have been closed."
    Interesting.
  • edited October 2014 Posts: 11,119
    From a friend in other forum:

"I've got a friend in Rome who revealed that permits have been filed for closing down the Coliseum and that some streets have been closed."

As expected, the car chase will take place there. By the way, we haven't really talked about the subject car chase yet @-) ! I'm surprised. IMO The Bond franchise still suffers from a car chase...like this one:

THIS is for me a near-perfect template for a realistic, gripping car chase. 7 minutes long. And the music score is severely downplayed, especially during the first part of the chase, so you mostly hear car sounds.

BUT, I think this car chase especially outtrumps the PTS from "Quantum Of Solace", because there are a lot of shots from the actors who actually drive the car. It's perfectly edited, it doesn't make your stmach crawl.

And off course, this car chase from "Ronin" has got its inspiration from Steve McQueen's "Bullitt" and Gene Hackman in "The French Connection". And by the way, I was also pleasantly surprised by the car chase in Washington DC in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" (another Marvel-film that felt slightly more Bond-esque). It's time Mr Bond outperforms on the above examples, in Rome ;-). Probably "Hinx" will chase Bond (or the other way around).

I do hope though, that the car chase will not be featured during the PTS, but, let's say, in the 2nd half of the movie.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Pajan005 wrote: »
    Marion Cotillard!!!! =P~

@Gustav_Graves are you drooling out loud? :P However, it would like this... Cannes 2013

tumblr_mpsma1VkFt1qfhbyro1_1280.jpg
    leas_mole wrote: »
    Marion Cotillard!!!! =P~

@Gustav_Graves are you drooling out loud? :P However, it would like this... Cannes 2013

tumblr_mpsma1VkFt1qfhbyro1_1280.jpg

I'm drooling a lot lately hehe. But seriously, I'm quite surprised Marion Cotillard hasn't been mentioned yet as a potential for the bigger Bond-girl role. We know that EON Productions slightly prefers actresses from European locale (a lot of former Bond girls are French and Italian).

On top of that, Cotillard has become a muse of Nolan ever since "TDKR" and "Inception". As a wunderful extra, she's an Oscar winner too. Her schedule only has voice work set up for the animated movie "A Rigged World" and pre-production has started on a French production in which she will star, "Mal De Pierres". But that smaller drama film only hits cinemas mid 2016. She isn't doing any blockbusters lately.
    @Gustav_Graves that would be a lot of French Bond Girls. Not that I am complaining!

What about Carice van Houten? *I need to promote my country every now and then ;-)*: She's very succesful as the witch Melisandre in "Game Of Thrones":

At the 20th Screen Actor's Guild Awards:
    Carice+Van+Houten+20th+Annual+Screen+Actors+3REugQh1p2yl.jpg

Model picture:
    cvh_bgd_home_5_notforpublicityx.jpg

As Melisandre in "Game Of Thrones":
    game-of-thrones-melisandre-releases-new-song-particle-of-light.png
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Let's keep the casting suggestions in the appropriate threads.
    What about Carice van Houten?

Too old and her name is not Emily Blunt.
  • edited October 2014 Posts: 11,119
    What about Carice van Houten?

Too old and her name is not Emily Blunt.

Damn, you should replace Debbie McWilliams. I'm sure we're getting a Bond film featuring Hugh Heffner and his bunnies. Has been a while since Bond was connected to playboy :-P.
    No, Houten ain't that old. 39 has been the maximum for the female lead. Marion Cotillard however is that age, so if she would have the record for oldest, if she were to be cast.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited October 2014 Posts: 12,459
    I like Marion a lot; however, if she was cast it would seem a bit too much of borrowing from Nolan's palette. I don't think Mendes wants to come across as copying others. Some influences, sure, but kept to a minimum.
  • What? How is he "copying" Nolan except hiring Hoyte (who is already a celebrated DOP in his own right before Interstellar) and Marion as the bond girl (who only has appeared in two of his films)?

I like Marion a lot; however, if she was cast it would seem a bit too much of borrowing from Nolan's palette. I don't think Mendes wants to come across as copying others. Some influences, sure, but kept to a minimum.

I like Emma stone sure she is American but she is gorgeous
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Yeah @Risico we have beautiful womentoo lol... jk iI knew you meant the accent and British female lead :P
    Dave Bautista has now been added to the Bond 24 IMDB cast list as rumoured
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited October 2014 Posts: 4,460
    Already confirmd 6 days back (See page 266), but nice he confirmd him self now. But are we especting someonele's.
    Who's making the credit sequence? Is Kleinman back?
    leas_mole wrote: »
    Dave Bautista has now been added to the Bond 24 IMDB cast list as rumoured

The IMDb cast list looks amazing (even if some of the cast are only rumoured)
    Who's making the credit sequence? Is Kleinman back?

That's months away. Not a production priority this early.
    Is the art for Bond 24 BluRay steelbook already known >:)?