The James Bond Movie Trivia Quiz

Comments

• TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    Darn, I was hoping you would spend time trying to find minor characters and overlook the obvious ;-)

For the record I believe the only other related actors are Pedro Armendariz Sr. (FRWL) and Jr. (LTK) and the identical Meyer twins from OP. Are there any others?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @Tokoloshe, well you did ask for a married couple, not those that are related. ;)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Another answer to both:

Peter Sellers and Britt Ekland were married.

Roger Moore s daughter had a cameo in DAD.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Since no one even tried to answer this over on that thread, here it is again:

What do we see in these three films, and only these three films? YOLT, TND and SF.

Bond's obituary.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    A woman drives Bond?
  • AntiLocqueBrakesAntiLocqueBrakes The edge
    A woman drives Bond?

Thought about that too…but does a woman drive Bond in FRWL? Plus, a woman drives Bond in FYEO.
    edited August 2015 Posts: 538
    A woman drives Bond?

Thought about that too…but does a woman drive Bond in FRWL? (Really, not sure) Plus, a woman drives Bond in FYEO.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    The only thing I could possibly think of is that maybe Tatiana drove the boat for a second
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    edited August 2015 Posts: 14,882
    Any chance you might throw in a clue @Birdleson ?
    I've been giving it some thought, and any way I look at it I find there is no link.
    For example I thought maybe it was to do with a female character using a gun or firing a weapon to aide Bond. But that doesn't fit, and would also include DAF.
    Help us out old chap. ;)
    Now you have us stumped on both trivia threads.
    I believe these are the only films in the series where Bond doesn't introduce himself with the immortal "Bond, James Bond"...
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    That one was already solved, how about the one above?

The post changed!
    Ok here goes.... In The Living Daylights, how many fatalities are we told were the result of the attack on Bladen's safe house?
    "Two dead, two in hospital, and Koskov probably back in Moscow if not dead by now."

So I'll say two?
    Ah I made it too easy. Should have gone for something much harder. I've been combing these films to find great trivia. Well done Benny!
    Sorry old chap. Was a tad easy. Though it is tough coming up with something hard to crack.

Okay. I hope I got this correct. What concerning something Bond does, do YOLT, TMWTGG, FYEO, OP, TLD, LTK, GE, TND, DAD and QOS have in common?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    He rides a car that is not his own?
    Sorry but that's not correct. Or else DAF and AVTAK would be included at the very least.
    Keep trying.
    Pilots a plane (or copter)? And you have to include SP if I'm correct.

I'll give that to you @Birdleson. They all feature Bond piloting a powered aircraft. Either a plane or helicopter.
    Cannot include SP however as even though we've seen the trailer (well most of us) no-one has seen the film and therefore cannot be used.
    Anywho, over to you...
    Jim or Jimbo?

The taxi driver calls him Jim in LALD
    Wade calls him Jimbo in TND
    An assassin. Octopussy calls him a paid assassin, Zao tells Moon that's what he is.
    Also General Moon calls him a British spy, an assassin
    Right, let's try something different. 10 anagrams of actors from the official Bond series - past, present and future... The first person to post correct answers to all 10 will win the round.

1) FERRET GOB
    2) REAL SHAG CRY
    3) FINE SHRAPNEL
    4) BLEAKLY SHAVED
    5) IDEAL CARING
    6) HAMMER RISEN
    7) MACHO PILOT
    8) BOND ERA JOKE
    9) EXUDES OLAY
    10) BANANA MEAL TOUT

Good luck :)
    AHHHH this is driving me nuts. I have 5 so far.
    GOT It.

1) FERRET GOB- Gert Frobe
    2) REAL SHAG CRY- Charles Gray
    3) FINE SHRAPNEL- Ralph Fiennes
    4) BLEAKLY SHAVED- Vladek Sheybal
    5) IDEAL CARING- Daniel Craig
    6) HAMMER RISEN- Shane Rimmer
    7) MACHO PILOT- Chaim Topol
    8) BOND ERA JOKE- Joe Don Baker
    9) EXUDES OLAY- Lea Seydoux
    10) BANANA MEAL TOUT- Anatole Taubman
    Well done that man! Sounds like your brain needs a rest... and then come up with a new question when you're ready.
    Go for it.
    edited September 2015 Posts: 4,417
    Be my guest sir as i got nothing right now. I've been extremely busy the past few days
    Bond kills the main villain himself?
    Yes it something that has struck me before. Personally the Bond vs. Villain aspect of the films is always more interesting than (say) the girls and gadgets, so I like seeing Bond bumo the villain off himself. Craig needs to do this more!