Coolest thing you'll see all day thread.

Comments

I was editing my post when you replied, but I stand by what I said. I also have to say that I just can't stand Tarantino. If I could put one person into Room 101, it would be Tarantino.

Pure class. B-)

OMG major! i had tears of laughter at that one! 4 of my favourite comedy actors! =D>
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    RogueAgent wrote:
    I was editing my post when you replied, but I stand by what I said. I also have to say that I just can't stand Tarantino. If I could put one person into Room 101, it would be Tarantino.

Pure class. B-)

OMG major! i had tears of laughter at that one! 4 of my favourite comedy actors! =D>

All that cast needs is Kenneth Connor, and it would be too epic for words to describe.
  • Crazy Cats do Eddy Grant tribute

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator

I get a Sean Bean as Bond and Charlotte Rampling as M vibe. B-)
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    An old classic and a tribute to Ms Whitney Houston (if that's the right word)... :p

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil

xxx
  • It's as though someone has poured salt on a slug.. ^#(^

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    <url>
    How does he find all those lyrics? Does he remember every line ever said in a movie? Or does he have a daytime job with the NSA and uses filter software? I´m baffled.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    boldfinger wrote:
    How does he find all those lyrics? Does he remember every line ever said in a movie? Or does he have a daytime job with the NSA and uses filter software? I´m baffled.

Wouldn't you write the song first, then search online to find the lines you want?
    Samuel001 wrote:
    boldfinger wrote:

Wouldn't you write the song first, then search online to find the lines you want?
    I thought it´s the original lyrics from the song? Am I mistaken? And, yes I was referring to the online searching. Must take some time and effort.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

xxx
    He seems like a very nice guy and I want to see The Artist badly to see if his talent matches his personality. I'd love to see him in a Bond film. He has a menacing quality about him when he is serious. I could see him as a French or even German villain.
  • edited February 2012 Posts: 17,289

xxx
    He seems like a very nice guy and I want to see The Artist badly to see if his talent matches his personality. I'd love to see him in a Bond film. He has a menacing quality about him when he is serious. I could see him as a French or even German villain.

I can't say I've seen any of his more serious roles, but as for comedy goes, you really want to see him in the two OSS 117-movies. With the first set in the late 50s and the other in the late 60s, these two films make the perfect spy parodies. Both are directed by Michel Hazanavicius who also directed The Artist. If Dujardins serious acting is as good as his more comedic side, he will be great as a villain.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited February 2012 Posts: 15,690

Dujardin's next film will be release in France in a few weeks... 'Les Infidèles',a film cut in multiple sketches... Basicly the film is men treating women as sex objects for 1.5 hours.... the posters has been banned by feminist associations... so in other words if you want to see the attitude of the 60's Connery Bond (without the violence), go see this film !!

boldfinger wrote:
    I thought it´s the original lyrics from the song? Am I mistaken?

No, it is original lyrics. All I meant was, the person putting together the video would need to decide what they are, the search for them, which yes, would take a long time.

Though in fairness, IMDB would have a list of quotes and nearly every line must have been spoken in a film, somewhere, anyway.
    edited February 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Fantastic! Very funny. Great find @forgotmyusername.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    That's great. Natalya is hilarious.

xxx
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

That was creative and so funny! I haven't laughed that hard at Bond related parodies since the recession Bond video.
    Here's what I was referring to:

And this is even funnier:
    Those were so well done. Brilliant.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Here's one i watched a long time ago, Great one!

• Music / 10/10

Presentation / Lousy

edited February 2012 Posts: 15,690