How many times have you seen/will you see Skyfall

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Lucky for everyone who gets to see the film in October. There's still three weeks to go before the premiere hits here in Oz. I haven't even started the ritual DVD marathon, yet- and you guys are telling how you've seen it multiple times! 8->
    three times. I've seen it once. Will see it again this week and then next week.
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    Fist veiweing tonight, at least1-2 times more PLUS one time in the Original Version... Maybe even more... Wow!!! (~~)
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Seen it 6 times now. It gets better with every viewing. Will see it for a 7th time before the week finishes then I'll slow down and really space out additional viewings but I always make it a point to see any excellent Bond film at least 7 times, especially seeing as we've waited 4 bloody years!
  • i know its been a long time coming, and couldnt wait to see it. ive seen it twice, but dont know about 7 , . that would cost me over 40 quid. i can wait now till the film releases on dvd. it will be out before i know it.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    I have seen it 3 times, once in IMAX and twice in traditional projection. I plan on seeing it 6 times, beating my previous record of 5 viewings of Quantum of Solace.
    largo2 wrote:
    [img][/img]Saw the first showing on the Island at 10am yesterday and again at the red carpet event later on last night. Going again next week. I thought it was a excellent film with ýanother good story, But not as good as CR for me. NOW IN CINEMA WAITING FOR THE THIRD SHOWING AS MY BETTER HALF WANTS TO SEE IT !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
    [img][/img]16911347457000508851851.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [img][/img]17593747456986908511854.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[53092474569737081820755.jpg

Uplo78237474566296995827889.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.usaded with ImageShack.us/img]
    [img][/img]

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I'll be going for a second time this weekend.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Three times so far. At the Press Screening, Brazilian Premiere and Screening with Brazilian Bond Fans, two of them in IMAX.
    edited November 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Do you see much more of the screen with IMAX @marketto007? I'd hate to feel like I'm missing out, so will give it a watch, if need be.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    I just came back from my first viewing!

The film is absolutely amazing!! One of the best Bond films ever!

I'm going at least 2 more times!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Do you see much more of the screen with IMAX @marketto007? I'd hate to feel like I'm missing out, so will give it a watch, if need be.

The IMAX screen is massive, really really big. It feels like you're inside the action. BUT, since the movie hasn't been filmed with IMAX cameras, the same thing you see in a regular screen, you see in IMAX, just bigger.

• diamonddiamond Bonn
    Hi, saw it 1st time today (it was the premiere in Greece). 2nd time on Saturday. And will see it again when the DVD comes out. For the reboot films, CR is the one I still enjoy to see whereas 3 times for QOS were enough I think. However, I think that SF is a movie that cannot be watched too many times although it is good.
    Samuel001 wrote:

The IMAX screen is massive, really really big. It feels like you're inside the action. BUT, since the movie hasn't been filmed with IMAX cameras, the same thing you see in a regular screen, you see in IMAX, just bigger.

Thanks for the reply. Good to know, this goes against what some reports said. I may go at a later date anyway.
    I plan on seeing it twice. Once with my girl and then with a buddy. What the hell?
  • Walked out after 30 minutes yesterday because a 5 year old kikd kept talking through the movie even after his dad was asked kindly by 7 people to keep him quiet.

Going again tomorrow with my girlfriend and next week with my brother.
    It takes two. Seen it once so far.
  • I've seen it twice so far and there's a possibility for a third viewing since a friend hasn't seen it yet so I might accompany him.
    Twice so far, but i'll probably see it again soon..
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    If it wasn't for the price of tickets here in Germany I would watch it many times. Watched it for the first time today and loved it! Didn't get very good places so I might try to watch it once more but that will be it, I don't want to go bankrupt.
  • I've seen it with my wife last sat, seeing it tomorrow with my mistress and then on Monday with my girlfriend. A hatrick, never done this with any other Bond movie, that's how good skyfall is.
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    I've seen it twice in one day believe it or not..haha.. First on normal digital then on IMAX a couple of hours after my first viewing of the movie all on the first day the movie opened here in Singapore..
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I've now seen it 7 times and will see it for an 8th tomorrow and a 9th for my dad's birthday on Tuesday.
  • Third screening today. Probably the last, as I normally stop myself at that number, and make sure I see other things as well.
  • I've seen it twice. Now I'm waiting for DVD.
    Librarian wrote:
    I've seen it twice. Now I'm waiting for DVD.

Only once at the minute but plan to again and then like you await the dvd. As funny as it sounds? Even though i have seen the film i am still really excited about seeing it again! :-bd
  • I watched Skyfall yesterday for the first time and will be watching it again on Thursday. I have watched all the previous three Bond movies twice at the Cinema and can't wait to see Skyfall again.
  • O6GO6G
    I've seen it 3 times in the theaters so far. I might see it once more before it comes out on DVD. I pride myself in having watched all the movies atleast 30 times each!
    I am on my first two in english and try to keep on watching it a couple of more times in english. Not feeling like seeing it in German. A friend, who has seen both versions says, English is WAY better. I certainly believe that.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Germanlady wrote:
    I am on my first two in english and try to keep on watching it a couple of more times in english. Not feeling like seeing it in German. A friend, who has seen both versions says, English is WAY better. I certainly believe that.

There is no other way ;)