Sam Mendes Wants to return for Bond 24

1235»

Comments

• Shardlake wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    I Fincher directed a Bond movie, it would never be made. It took him 1 year to do the non action Tattoo.
    Bond films aren't his style anyway.

He is moving into a more blockbuster arena though with signing on for 20,000 Leagues remake, just a thought, if DC grew the beard again like in Golden Compass what do we think of him for Captain Nemo?

Nemo is Indian. And we thought that Craig's blond hair was a problem for Bond... ;-)

To comment on something up above, I certainly wouldn't mind Campbell coming back for Bond 24. With a good script, which seems likely, he's an excellent director. This also gets B24 out earlier as we don't need to wait for Mendes. Then, for B25 Mendes can come back refreshed and help his friend Daniel Craig have an excellent final Bond film.

• ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Shardlake wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    I Fincher directed a Bond movie, it would never be made. It took him 1 year to do the non action Tattoo.
    Bond films aren't his style anyway.

He is moving into a more blockbuster arena though with signing on for 20,000 Leagues remake, just a thought, if DC grew the beard again like in Golden Compass what do we think of him for Captain Nemo?

Nemo is Indian. And we thought that Craig's blond hair was a problem for Bond... ;-)

To comment on something up above, I certainly wouldn't mind Campbell coming back for Bond 24. With a good script, which seems likely, he's an excellent director. This also gets B24 out earlier as we don't need to wait for Mendes. Then, for B25 Mendes can come back refreshed and help his friend Daniel Craig have an excellent final Bond film.

Depend whether they are bothered with following the novel or not I'm pretty sure James Mason is not Indian the last time I looked!